Are we witnessing "evolution by virus"?

Is there some viral infection going around that only some whites are susceptible to? Some virus that alters its host's behavior, leading it commit genocide against itself and its kind. Like lemmings over the cliff the autistic screeching left is now bent on its own destruction?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/rage-disorder-linked-with-parasite-found-in-cat-feces/
cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasa-gondii-linked-to-anger-aggression-rage/
washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/03/30/read-this-before-blaming-road-rage-on-your-cat/?utm_term=.4809526aa701
health.com/mind-body/could-germ-from-cat-poop-trigger-rage-disorder-in-people
washingtonpost
archive.is/K7G6g
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Mencius Moldbug/How Dawkins got pwned.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill all whitey

>SURVEY THREAD

Ignore OPs with QUESTIONS

>Filter
Question words and marks

its called leftism and its on the rise ever since

Read Snowcrash by Neal Stephenson

Not a virus. its just been the left trying really hard to push it for the past 30-40 years and they've finally broke through because they've spent them years all becomming teachers and public sector workers.

Decades of Frankfurt School brainwashing.

no, is black tar from twin peaks

kek

It completely boggles the mind, whether its standing with niggers while they take over our colleges and destroy our cities, allowing chinks to just walk in and buy up all of our homes, mudslimes to blow up our children and stab us....we are literally being invaded from every angle of the globe and the liberal left is not only tolerant to it they CHEER it on

Toxoplasmosis from all the single cat SJWs.

This bitch looks straight from Resident Evil desu.

>is a viral infection going around

yes it's called Jews.

Is it me or does she look like she's possessed?

brilliant

Most leftist are cat owners and most right wingers are dog people.

Rage virus:

scientificamerican.com/article/rage-disorder-linked-with-parasite-found-in-cat-feces/

cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasa-gondii-linked-to-anger-aggression-rage/

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/03/30/read-this-before-blaming-road-rage-on-your-cat/?utm_term=.4809526aa701

health.com/mind-body/could-germ-from-cat-poop-trigger-rage-disorder-in-people

No shekels today

>washingtonpost com/news/animalia/wp/2016/03/30/read-this-before-blaming-road-rage-on-your-cat/?utm_term=.4809526aa701
archive.is/K7G6g

It's called heroin. Worthless whites act superior and whine about manufacturing jobs and bullsbot but in reality they are worthless drug addicts.
Whites have a massive e undeserved sense of self importance

Nice

Honestly it is weird to see how both rich, poor, religious, non-religious, liberal and conservatives whites all over the world have a fertility rate below 2.1 with a few exceptions.

What protest is this from?

>virus that alters its host's behavior
yes
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Mencius Moldbug/How Dawkins got pwned.pdf

Yes it's called big L Liberalism.

Some feminists in Argentina who decided to strip naked and scream in public

>why pregnant women are advised not to clean litter boxes, and are treated with antibiotics if they test positive for toxoplasmosis

how deep does this rabbit hole even go

"So ma'am your husband is a doctor am I right? And Caucasian like yourself? Yep ma'am I'm pretty sure your fetus requires toxic cell-destroying poisons to live"

I own two cats. Toxoplasmosis theory is probably (at least partially) right though.

I think it's Earth's defense against pollution by triggering the kill switch on white humans.

Toxoplasmosis

>Is there some viral infection going around that only some whites are susceptible to?
yes.
it's called "niggerdom".

Daemons

Yes the cuck gene is found and strongly expressed in the anglo-teutonic, it is linked to the original mutating deformation that gave these albinos their inferior genome. That's why it needs to be re-enriched by healthy genomes from mediterraneans and others once in a while. They need and crave it at a biological and subconcious level.

Toxoplasma. And it's a parasite not a virus. Some parasites evolve so they can spread to humans in other continents. Toxoplasma evolved to make the humans in other continents come to them. Pretty ingenius imo.

You got it backwards. Some people have animal souls and aren't fully human.

An unsightly beast...
Great terror Looms!
Ahh...Ludwig the Accursed is coming.

They are literally possessed. The next day they attacked churches, priests and parishioners on their way to mass. Demons are not a meme.

dogs are the niggers of animals

cats are the women.

women can be wonderful companions (see 1950s).

niggers will always be niggers

maybe YOU'RE a nigger

>nigger calling a chink a nigger

no. Its just a human brain flaw, if you raise it to years of bullshit. It will believe the bullshit is real.

They had that something unnatural about them. Makes me wonder what did these people dabble in.

I see the same thing here in Silicon Valley. Those facial expressions or something in the eyes that says there's something else behind them. I know that evil is real

>dogs can be trained to perform useful tasks
>can hunt food
>can be great companions in any situation
>if trained, can protect homes and people
>always looking for a good pet on the head
>shit and piss outside when taught

While on the other hand
>cats are useless
>can't be trained to be useful
>sit around all day and sleep
>kill native wildlife and fuck up ecosystems
>shit and piss in box inside the house
>when not at home, escape by any means go and impregnate other cats to make more of the little fuckers, further progressing the degeneracy
>scratch the shit out of anyone

If anything, cats are the niggers.
Go back to your sweatshop and make some American nigger a new pair of Jordan's and try not to get run over by another chink on your way home

>tfw the donkey is cuter than that thing on the left

Only thing I can think of is hospitals giving (((certain shots))) to only babies who are white.

no facts behind this thought, but if globalists wanted to stamp out whites. It would be a feasible tactic with their money and power.

Oh manx

Enjoy your mice faggot.

We are. It is a mental virus that can be spread but is native to a genetic population.

It is called the Jews.

>niggers can be trained to perform useful tasks
>can farm food
>if trained, can pick cotton
>always looking for a handout
>shit and piss outside when taught

dogs are niggers

Niggers are too uppity nowadays to be trained to do anything useful. All they do is nigger about and rob stores, impregnate women to make more niggers, get addicted to drugs. Comparing dogs to niggers is the most contradictory thing ever.

ty so much, i was imagining this while staring at her mouth and you already memed it, my hero

You can tell she's got a genetic background from the South of England. Horse faces errywear.

bingo

its those fucking cats

which is why extreme leftists are cat ladies

>tfw the real kangz were cats