Not all Nazis

Can we just appreciate the fact that not all Nazis are violent for a minute? The violent ones are just the extremists, your average mainstream Nazi is just as lovely and peaceful as we are.

This

This. I'm a college student and I never hurt a soul. The fear mongering against Nazis has gone too far

we need to stop naziphobia.
we deserve the same amount of respect as any other ideologic group. after all, we contribute to our culture just as much as they do.

It's just so unfair
#EndNaziphobia

this.
so much this.

i remember a guy having his son taken away from him just because he named him "Adolf Hitler". why can't we name our children after our great leader and savior? this is so unfair and discriminatory! we need equal rights that allow us to follow our principles just like the moderates do.

In all seriousness though advocating violence isn't productive at all. Call me a cuck or whatever, but the Day of the Rope bullshit needs to go if we actually want to get anywhere. We're whites, not niggers.

it is unfair that they are blaming us for the history in the first place. it is not like we had control over what happened in the past.
people need to put aside their prejudice for a second and see us as what we really are.

kudos for ideological diversity.

This. So. Much.

Dubz Senpi!

one of the most bigoted and hateful things against our people was the d-day. can we all agree that all the people who mourn the homicidal killers who killed our people 72 years ago are all naziphobic bigots?

>128915826

>not all Nazis are violent for a minute?
No... Nazism is a violent ideology. More violent than Islam. Fuck off nazi.

well it is only fair for them to pay reparations for all the horrible atrocities they committed against our people in 6 June 1944.

We are such Horrible Nazis

Allow me to bend over and cuck to wash away all this white guilt

So fucking true, Naziphobia is a scourge our society needs to get rid off.

you naziphobic bigot!
why can't you accept the ideological enrichment we have to offer?
we, the average nazis, should not be held responsible for the stuff done by the extreme few.
stop being so discriminatory and realize that we are just as peace loving and friendly as you are.

tfw you cant tell if its satire or too new

Dubz of truth!

Shadily 14/88!

this!
we are people too! we need to be just as accepted as other ideologies. what is with all the nazi hate in the west anyway. it is the high time they got rid of that. like, jesus christ, it is 2017 people.

#NotAllNazis

this. so. much.
some people are just incapable of opening their eyes and accepting us into their society. it is the time they finally realize this.
we shall spread our peace to other boards and cultures.

Try explaining that to some leftist, normie Clinton voter. Might as well bash your own nuts with a spiked bat, it would be an equally horrific waste of time.

How can we when other boards and cultures hate us for our green skin and economic ideologies?

they are inherently bigoted. they literally lack the ability to be compassionate and accepting of all people, especially people of the reich like us. they need to experience it first hand to even hope to get a grasp on our culture.
but one day, they will learn to respect our culture!
#NotAllNazis

they will come to accept it eventually. we just need an authority to protect us from naziphobia. if such naziphobic ideas are prevented from spreading and are taken down on sight, we shall be fine. stop hate speech. stop discrimination against nazis.

i fucking love this thread
so much truth but the liberal cucks will brush it under the couch again

they can't keep hiding the truth forever.
a day will come, a day in which we can finally be openly proud of our ideologies and heritage, a day in which we can be openly grateful for our leader and savior Hitler. They will learn to see us as we truly are in time, peaceful and culturally rich.

The reddit fag levels are high with this one.

such naziphobia.
stop with the hate speech please.

For now i can live with driving these cucks back to their safe spaces!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazi's have the right to free speech, free worship, and the freedom of the pursuit of happiness, just like everyone else. Nazism is a peaceful ideology. People sometimes take it out of context. The people that commit violence in the name of Nazism aren't REAL Nazis. Not all Nazis are Nazi extremists, not all Nazis are a part of radicalized Nazism. We need to spread the message about how beautiful, peaceful, and deeply spiritual Nazism really is. Heil Hitler, may his peace be upon you.

Peaceful and green with a strong interested in nature, people, culture and ethics. A good gardener has to keep the garden clean of pests to grow good plants. You seperate the plants in fields, but you care for every plant. Some plants produce more, some less - and some are just bad weed. Stop with the hate speech. Start to take care for your green garden.

Nazi terrorists do not represent the majority of Nazis. Nazism is a peaceful ideology.

We shouldn't let the actions of a few extremists paint the view of this ideology. Antisemites like Adolf Hitler are not true Nazis. Oskar Schindler was a Nazi that helped jews. You may see a bunch of violent thugs and racists, but I see doctors, engineers, and scientists. End Naziphobia and let them come to France, Belgium, and Poland. Nazism is an ideology of peace.