Rate the performance of the police killing the 3 muslims in london

rate the performance of the police killing the 3 muslims in london

they almost let the car roll over someone desu

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3748758/hero-cops-ra-in-and-gun-down-three-knife-wielding-jihadi-maniacs-seconds-after-revellers-are-brutally-stabbed/
liveleak.com/view?i=d38_1496835487
self-defense-mind-body-spirit.com/average-police-response-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Three dead muzzies. No artistic interpretation required. 10/10

They look like a bunch of untrained retards desu.

Cunt still ran at the coppers even after getting shot

>not too shabby desu

this video doesnt match up with a lot of the stories in the news.

I bet they had to be realy quick to get a weapon licence after responding to the call desu

Fake as fuck

I love how the entirety of Europe mocked America for two decades about the way our officers are forced to respond to these subhuman breeds in our society. And now, you mother fuckers are popping out of tiny ass clown cars 4 deep with full auto rifles like its fucking Baghdad.

Props to you for finally growing a pair. I'll rate this a 6/10. You won't reach 10/10 till we see London PD either American History X a hodgie, or lines a few on their knees and pumps a slug out their teeth.

dey jus ghost ridin da whip, my crumpetnigga

They'll probably face trial for shooting a muslim in a racist manner

>((((((((((((((((((((((((RATE)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Post scale SURVEY NIGGER

on the other hand

>Filter
Question marks and words and
Rate

fake/10

The guy still has his pint YES!!!!

That first guy that got stabbed was slow reacting as fuck
They're running to you with knifes,fucking run you idiot.

The policeman on the right got taken to the ground. He's lucky he didn't take a bullet from his colleague who backed into the police car door.

Did they seriously forget to put the car in park?

Roy Larner hero of Kirkwall, who was at the black and blue says this

>He later added: "They started saying all that, I don't know why I said all that back."

>Thanks to Roy's heroics the jihadis were forced outside and moments later shot dead by police.

>They fled into the street, where he watched armed police blast them.

>Roy said: “They died around me, which was one of the best feelings ever.”

black and blue is quite a walk from the Sheaf isnt it?

Underrated post of the year.

>forgetting to hit the parking brake with someone on the ground in front of the car
>guy advances towards the knife wielding dunecoon and then has to hastily move backwards when he gets charged, then falls down
>two cops back into each other and an attacker which causes one of them to fall down next to a guy with a knife
This is Police Academy tier shit. Everyone involved should by all accounts be dead.

5.56mm

4 u

he was drunk

I also thought there would be a dedicated driver for shit like this.

That's so good, dead shitskins getting exactly what they deserve

Link?

Even the UK coppers can't be that stupid - surely they use .300 Blackout or something

I've watched this a few times now. I'd like to think I could do better

>#BrownLivesMatter

youre the biggest fucking faggot for posting a video of a video instead of providing the actual LINK, I hope the muslims rape your fucking family and castrate you for doing such a vile thing you fuckign faggot nigger.

atleast they did better then with columbine

Yeah, it could have easily gone REALLY badly. Those officers could have ended up dead, the vehicle could have rolled into an innocent bystander and killed them, etc. This was as sloppy as it comes.

At least they killed them, though, so they get a point for each kill.

3/10

>doesn't like webm
suck a dick

all that noise for 3 fucking stabbing arabs.
seems like london security is a joke

>terrorists getting killed
Great, should've shot them a lot more while they were down though.
>that general performance
Pretty damn abhorrent, glaringly obvious you cunts don't have proper training and procedure but I suppose you'll have a lot more situations to practice in the modern UK caliphate.

beggars cant be choosers

they got there an got em in 8 minutes or something crazy like that apparently impressive

They have semi-automatics, seriously shit. Having to run backwards while firing - that fucker got almost twenty feet before he dropped him.

The other copper on the right was lucky his mate was beside him, might not have ended well for him either.

When you're being stabbed do you run like hell or just stand there with a confused posture - WTF was that cuck thinking.

Dumbass, the video was probably leaked out by the police department, who were likely holding it as evidence. They obviously wouldn't want to risk copying the video and posting it straight online, so they just filmed it with their phone, probably to share with a friend, who then put it online.

Good job, about time we start shooting these subhumans on sight

Working class heroes

Whos is this guy in the picture?

This.

The whole point of a gun is to have a ranged protective advantage. Put the car in park open the door prop your gun on top of it, aim, squeeze, and pop some sand dune brains. To many civies in the way? Move positions laterally or wait for crowd to disperse the worse thing you can do is get fucking stabbed and your gun taken away.

this is not London Bridge event cunt, why bother spamming this bullshit

Fuck off turk

anyone? Is the Hero of Millwall a homeless liar?

they are not muslims

i just found it on twitter what wold you prefer me just posting a twitter link and a random pic as the OP instead?

this is insane.

I would move from that alah forsaken island

The pakis should have been literally taken apart with the first shot. If the cunts had real explosive vests on everyone in that webm would be dead

What. Fucking disaster. Still got the job done but I'm sure our SWAT would have done it without so much damn chaos

hi

go get stabbed bigbong

thesun.co.uk/news/3748758/hero-cops-ra-in-and-gun-down-three-knife-wielding-jihadi-maniacs-seconds-after-revellers-are-brutally-stabbed/

Video link, The Sun.

Londons police are pretty much the toughest in the UK they also have way more armed officers, they need it with all the shit they have to deal with.

really reminds me of a game of Rust.

>bunch of nakes running around with shit weapons they found in bins
>start attacking people because they have nothing to lose
>geared as fuck clan thats only geared because theyre a clan role through
>they fucking suck because all they do is grind and never practice shooting
>get zerg-rushed by nakeds and nearly lose all their gear

Your country is a western vassal. get good.

It is. Put the knife down lad!

>bribong: where even the policemen have chauffeurs.

hahahhahahahahaha christ almighty it's great to be American

that guy just minding his business in the beginning getting stabbed on was just awful. he's just so unprepared. there's gotta be worst things to die in than your flip flops and shorts but that's high up there.

For all the bants they usually take here I must say the french cops reacted very fast during yesterday's attack in Paris.
The cop on the right is drawing his gun out even before looking at what's going on and he instantly shoots the ahmed.

liveleak.com/view?i=d38_1496835487

yea and it makes all the other stories about panicked people fleeing down the streets fall apart.

If we could red pill those coppers, they'd do a better job and just kill them off, bye bye kalergi plan.

Honestly all it needs is yackity sax
Playing in the background and I this somewhere upnwhat happening in Britain.
You guys are a bunch of hyperventilating faggots who now have to admit that you've put every single one of your citizens at risk by treating them like inmates on an island prison.
No means of defense, constant video serveillance, an attitude of condescension when people talk about self realiance, and an ever present sense that you're going to get shivved by niggers in the yard.
Fuck the queen,
Fuck every one of you homos until you take your freedom into your own hands and overthrow your oppressors.
Buy guns from anywhere you can.
The incompetent bobbys cant save you, only arrest you for owning too many butter knives.

is this in kikestan?

media lies through their teeth about everything

literally EVERYTHING

I don't think they could tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

Yes. Walk around Central London and you'll spot dozens of middle aged drunk chavs telling tall tales in the hopes of money/a free pint/a ciggy.

I don't think I once saw anyone actually describe the terrorists. What they looked like, what they were wearing. EXCEPT the Italian documentary guy who was taking the photos mentions the fake suicide belts.

actually if you watch the video. none of the attackers are wearing the turquoise tshirt with a black body armor vest & camo pants like pic related

I know but the difference is this guy is getting tons of media coverage, donations & accolades

Wonder what he's being used to distract from?

To be fair, most of these imbeciles don't realize they're not living in a first world city anymore. They're not conditioned to respond to attacks like this since they're programmed to believe the entire world is as nice as the small town people they grew up with.

>rate the performance of the police killing the 3 muslims in london
Everyone seems to be sucking their dicks over "8 minutes from the call going out to the threat being neutralized" but really? 8 fucking minutes? Isn't London Bride a major tourist destination? How are there not cops nearby already? How are they 8 minutes away? I mean, even in our pro-gun propaganda over here they talk about how the police take an average of 4 minutes to respond to a call... so how is it that in the US we hear about cops taking 4 minutes to respond to regular everyday bullshit and we think "that's a really long time, I should get a gun" and you bongs hear about it taking 8 minutes for the police to get to a major landmark to respond to an active terrorist situation and you think "How grand, the government has things well handled". Why are our expectations so vastly different?

How is that impressive? What the fuck kind of world do you live in where that's impressive?

This. As a native Londoner I don't even take my phone out in public unless I have to. I also don't walk around drunk I get cabs. You develop 360 degree vision when out on the street.

8 minute response is nigger tier here in America, especially for a huge city.

3/10
You idiots need to have some American training. Burgercops wouldve shot those niggers before they even stabbed anyone

too much restraint. deadly range with a knife is ~6 m. should have aimed and fired as soon as they stepped out.

seriously that guy "aw fuck I just got stabbed 20 times and I'm lying here bleeding and now a runaway police car's about to run me over ffs."

self-defense-mind-body-spirit.com/average-police-response-time.html

>According to American Police Beat, the average response time for an emergency call is 10 minutes. Atlanta has the worst response time with 11 to 12 minutes and Nashville comes in at a lightning speed of 9 minutes.

if 9 minutes is lightning fast I'd say they did pretty good. bare in mind the first calls would have directed them to London bridge, they drove the van further on then ran on foot, so some confusion is expected.

Those coppers accidentally shot an American tourist in the head during that melee, I read.

They drug themselves.

I dunno. I have a feeling whoever released that footage was no supposed to release it.

Lol....these fucking faggots look like the only training they received was playing lazer tag.

UK should be ashamed

shut the fuck up belgcuck.

>8 minutes
>semi auto ak-47 40 rds/min
>fully auto ak-47 600 rds/min

potentially 3200 rounds in 8 minutes per attacker with a semi-auto assault rifle assuming they are trained in the weapon.
8 minutes is a shit response time.
This narrative will be challenged when there is an attack with fully automatic weapons that isnt dumb niggers trying to run people over in a uhaul.

Only good sand nigger is a dead sand nigger.

They were never anything but dead fucks like they should be. For real they killed em. I can't believe they grew a pair.

They did okay considering it's the first time any of them had to kill someone.

>In the Borough Market, pub worker and witness Fabio Lamas described the suspects as three men carrying knives and wearing body armor.

none of those guys in the video are wearing body armor. unless it was hidden under the clothes there's no way this guy would know.

Did a KIKE a COMMIE a MUDSHIT or a LIBTARD concoct this bullshit?

OVER COURSE ONE OR ALL DID!

DAY OF ROPE WHEN?!

>Lamas indicated that the alleged victim was with friends who said they were American doctors living in London — possibly from New Jersey or New York. This is still unconfirmed by the U.S. Embassy, NBC News reports.

I dunno the who thing about the american getting shot is weird. I dont even think he has a name yet.

its like your mind misremembers specific details in stressful situations or something

They had fake suicide vests on with used toilet rolls stuck on judging by the shots I have seen.

HIS LAST NAME WAS BUTT LOOOOOOL

Why did they run up to them, shoot and then back away ?

Looks like they got noscoped

hello newfriend

who the hell were the people running up in the back? Muslims or brits?

because they're brit cops. a handgun was too much for them to handle

Yeah, when you have a rifle be sure to advance on the target like you intend to bayonet them