Reminder that tomorrow is the anniversery of the USS liberty

tomorrow marks the 50th anniversary of the Israeli attack on the USS liberty as well as the 50th anniversary of the the kikes figured out they could get away with any atrocities they wanted

theintercept.com/2017/06/06/fifty-years-later-nsa-keeps-details-of-israels-uss-liberty-attack-secret/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=JgMjI9u_wI0
youtube.com/watch?v=fVSeQLdCDyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Israeli military accidentally bombs US ship
>They apologize publicly to the US and the whole world
>They pay millions of dollars in reparations
that's all you need to know
it's fucking nothing

Wonder who's behind this post

if jews giving up their precious shekels to apologize for something doesn't tell you they're sorry then nothing will

except there was evidence Israel knew it was a US ship beforehand, shill

>A wild fact appears!
>Pikachu, use shipost jewmeme!
>Its not very effective.
>because memes are retarded, and youre a retard who has nothing to say, so everytime someone says something you go jewmeme him.
>Shitposting memer has feinted.

>inb4 A FUCKING LEAF LELELELELE FUCKING MEMED HIM AGAIN GOD DAMN I GOT HIM GOOD HOLY SHIT IM ON A ROLLOLOLOLOL!!!!11!!!1111!1

see video

So was losing shekels part of their plan?
>of course!
no... jews plan is NEVER to lose shekels so you can't expect any intelligent person (even though believing in zionist conspiracies is indication of low intelligence) to believe that the all powerful kikes made a plan to lose shekels

have you seen the documentary with evidence suggesting the attack was deliberate, plus evidence of violations of international law though?

yes there's evidence that it was intentional and evidence it wasn't intentional
i admit i find the whole event disturbing and it makes me mad that the lives of good good men were lost
but there's much more evidence that it was unintentional rather than intentional

there's still the fact that Israel shot up lifeboats and jammed international distress frequencies, which violate international law

as well as the fact the Liberty was flying a large American flag at the time of the attack

bullshit. go collect your shekels somewhere else kike lord

those aren't facts...

>because size of a ship is so obvious when you're in a jet flying at high speeds on intercept

then why couldn't the PT boats tell the difference

do any of you have some sort of MOTIVATION for why they would purposefully attack their allies?
>the machinations of the shekel lords are as always an enigma
is not an answer

Why did Israel shoot up the life boats?

Why did all survivors say Israel knew it was an American ship and why did 1 Israeli pilot admit they knew it was American?

Test of the overton window, they've been allowed to get away with all sorts of shit since because LBJ was a communist shithead.

My theory, there were not supposed to be survivors or witnesses, the attack was likely to have been blamed on the Egyptians who would have lost support from USA while Israel gained more of it.

If not for the USA not flat out invading Egypt itself, seeing as the USA had fought many a war over the loss of a ship.

Hell, the USA once went to war with a country for a ship that wasn't even destroyed by said country!

>boat not the same size
>boat not returning fire
>boat flying 50 stars 13 stripes
Oy vey, kill the enemies!
Have you been paying attention fxckface? to draw the US into war against Egypt.

to frame egypt for an attack which successfully destroyed the Liberty, which they were unable to do

>accidently
Yes they accidentally a US ship for several hours using missiles, napalm, torpedoes and gunfire.
>paid back for it
And how much money are you giving them every year in welfare?

I think this survivor has a different story you fucking yew
youtube.com/watch?v=JgMjI9u_wI0

once again those aren't established facts... if they were then the US investigation would have concluded there was clearly foul play
ill take their word over the lunatic ravings of stormniggers
so you're forced to accept one of two situations
both of which lead to you being wrong
1. The US investigation isn't to be trusted because
>muh evil joos control the US gubment
in which case you can't point to any evidence as proof of anything because it's all just a psyop
or
2. The evidence you have is legitimate but the US investigations being fully aware of said evidence discarded it because the evidence that it was unintentional was greater
in which case you're still wrong because US intelligence says otherwise

Listen to a survivor the attack sounded savage fucking scumraelis remember USS LIBERTY

>jews
>welfare
none?
you imbeciles are just too dense im just gonna leave now
just wanted to make it obvious to anyone who isn't already inundated with stormcuckery how unintelligent this conspiracy theory is
my work here is done

Yes JIDF monitors Sup Forums
Yes this is JIDF
Yes they are stupid

>signals were jammed, ship couldn't call for help
>only allies would know how to jam communications
>shooting the lifeboats
>everyone who survived admits this happened

Hello there Mr. Noseberg, back to t_d for you for your easily controlled goys.

Keep telling yourself that, (((fellow white man)))

>we never give free money to israel

good. leave and never come back. take your kike lovers with you.

Bump

IT WAS A CIA NSA SHIP COLLECTING COMMUNICATONS IN A WAR ZONE, PLAY DANGEROUS GAMES WIN STRAFING RUNS

>Why did Israel shoot up the life boats?

What lifeboats? The liberty wasn't in danger of sinking. Israeli torpedo boats did open fire using their guns, but that was only after some dumb fuck fired at them from the liberty.

This is a non-story. Go back to your holohoax thread.

>none
KEK, a free liberal intellectual right here.

Israel and US do not co-operate in investigations is one problem. ESPECIALLY when the investigation is of US citizens killed in or by Israeli citizens.

There is almost no contact.

The US might have let it slide thanks to the reparations/ or because Israel was still more useful as an ally in their minds at the time.

Yeah I know! He doesn't know that there are many Sup Forums autists that have dedicated a lot of research into this.

wow amazing... no counterarguments!
what a surprise
the absolute state of stormkykes

OY VEEEEEEEY

Pretty much this. The US even apologized, and took ownership for their own recklessness, themselves once everything was settled. Is this USS Liberty thing now a meme or am I missing something?

giving a military ally money to spend on defense =/= welfare
nice try though you moron

argument given here mr abraham goldsteinberg

So obviously JIDF
>heh... Of course they are sorry why would they pay money after caught!! That sure tells you how sorry they are.
>Now look got it makes me mad that innocent goyim died but there a lot of evidence that suggests Israel is our greatest ally!

so exactly what evidence are these people citing?
the US investigations which concluded there was no foul play?
or the Israeli investigations which obviously you're not going to trust the investigations of the country in question anyways
either way the only logical conclusion you can make is that it was unintentional
if there was even one US investigation that concluded the opposite than they would have more ground
but there isn't so they don't

>I am leaving
>I am leaving I swear
>GUYS, look I am leaving.
Your country does not give several billions to Israel every year, right? jej

...do you really consider that an argument?
do people on this board not actually understand what is and isn't an argument?
and yet i see
>that's not an argument
>literally not an argument
posted here so many times
yet its apparent that the vast majority of you (at least the low IQ stormniggers) don't actually know the difference between an argument and a non-argument

>Guys I fucking swear I am leaving NOW! ugh

he said welfare...
we don't give Jews welfare
we give lazy poor people living in slums welfare

and when i said i was leaving it seemed like people were just posting infographs and useless propaganda links
but then i was affronted with just sheer unadulterated stupidity and was forced to respond

Watch the documentary. The only thing incognito about this is that the US ship was heavily marked with the ensign flying and Israel equipment with NO MARKINGS attacking. The whole point was to make it look like Egypt did this and to deter Americans from listening in on what was going on the battle line. They even had heavily armed PT boats cruise up to the ship and fire upon it.

Liberty was there to monitor the jews and their lies. The AMericans were tied up with Vietnam and Jews were pushing for war with Egypt (no, the 2 divisions of garbage Nasser had were not enough to attack Isreal), who were provided weapons by Russia (US would not sell to them).

While the Americans could accept the attack under the false pretenses of Egypts "aggression", Johnson was not going to allow them to seize Syrian and Jordan territories in the chaos - which wer eclients of Russia as well - and make the Cold War erupt into an actual war - all for Greater Isreal plan.

The Jews DID do this and incited the Russians and there was nearly a huge war when the Jews tried to cease the Golan Heights (still trying to take them to this day for the huge reserves found there and Greater Isreal Plan).

The Jews did not want the Americans to intervene by monitoring their communications and see they were invading non-Egypt territories and going against explicitly what was agreed. So the Jews tried to kill and silence every last person on the Liberty to cover their tracks and were going ot blame it on the Egyptians. They even used fucking napalm to try and murder every last person. The Liberty would have found out that Isreal started the fighting and would cause more problems for them on the international stage.

Israel redeployed to Syria in a little over 6 hours after Egypt. This would never have happened if Liberty was still there listening in. As far as the international stage was concerned, the 'war' was over and back to business unaware Israel had invaded another country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
these are accounts from crewmembers that survived the attack that confirm our claims regarding the lifeboats and the jamming

>non-arguments and no evidence intensifies
NOW im leaving
faggots

I did said welfare, and you do give them welfare, you just don't call if welfare. Fucking kike playing with words.

Bye!

oy gestalt, you nazis are committing anotha shoah!

If we get 6 000 000 JIDF members to kill themselves, is it still a holocaust?

You sound like one of those scam fraud lawyers that calls us and keeps saying "If you interrupt me again, I'm going to hang up" as if that isn't exactly what we want scammers to do.

hahahahahah you are a fucking autist

find yourself into the nearest oven please

bump

RIP brave American soldiers

wasn't it the anniversary like 20 times already in the past few months ?
maybe you got your dates mixed up

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USSLiberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.

we had some warm-up threads in the past weeks, yes. we really really hate you moshe.

im pretty sure there was a thread about the anniversary being tomorrow for months meaning either that the attack lasted for months of someone fell for the libertyhoax

>im pretty sure
neato