With all the new attacks happening in these shit cuck countries, I'm considering to arm myself with a concealed knife...

With all the new attacks happening in these shit cuck countries, I'm considering to arm myself with a concealed knife. I know it's not much, but I have a wife and kid to protect and I just want to be able to do -something- should the worst take place.

Anyone else in the same boat? I was thinking of getting pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3748758/dramatic-moment-hero-cops-storm-in-and-gun-down-three-knife-wielding-jihadi-maniacs-seconds-after-revellers-are-brutally-stabbed-in-borough-market/
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=BK693&name=Main Gauche
youtube.com/watch?v=knMtRf2Vx7o&t=192s
coldsteel.com/axe-head-cane.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>IGNORE
OPs with Questions
Reoccurring Threads

>Filter
Question Marks and Words

really easy desu

this is a sad post. what has the world come to when people arent even allowed to protect their families?

Just get a gun m8. It's not that hard desu. I know two guys that can get me one.

It's extremely difficult for the average person to stab another human being. Try one of these instead.

Use your fists like a real man

>Anyone else in the same boat?
nope.
i live in the real world.

>FUCK YOU MUDSLIME SCUM REEE
>"Racist, islamophobic white man intentionally assaults an innocent belgium-born muslim male with a knife, ends up being jailed for 2 years for premeditated assault"
Better avoid this scenario and get something that is normally not used for assault but can still hurt a muzzie pretty bad, such as Tactical Pen. Those are allowed in EU as self defense and can be shipped home.

>I was thinking of getting pic related.
gay

If you're buying a knife for use against humans than you want two sharp edges and as much length as you can comfortably carry.

Isn't one edge considerd better since you are less likely to hurt yourself? real fights are chaotic as hell, i would go with one edge

>Muslim
>Human being

Use a steel mail shirt under your clothes - a good riveted one, not a cheap fake, because the fakes can't stop anything, while a riveted can literally stop a freaking arrow.
Use a belt at your waist to distribute the weight, and I will not make any noise. With a mail shirt you will be a freaking juggernaut against anyone armed with a knife. Don't use a modern stab-proof vest because most don't really work.

>How can little white knives even compete?

You really think you are allowed to protect yourself? You are going to jail and your name and identity will be published at court so the perpetrators can find you and retaliate. All you can do is doing nothing and wait until you are assaulted, killed or raped.

This. If you want to actually do damage, use a stiletto. Those things are absolutely lethal and there's a less of a chance it'll get caught in the ribcage. Go for the neck, chest, and eyes.

now that's a smxy fairbairn sykes knife.

You're more likely to injure your opponet also you shouldn't be carrying a knife if you're afraid of hurting yourself with it.

just stop

A blackjack? Aren't those illegal to carry most places?

Not a bad idea knives are extremely concealable, even if it is illegal. Get a setup that is impossible to fail or become conspicuous.

Stay safe, and even if you get prosecuted for taking out a jihadi, you will become the next big thing Sup Forums is circle jerkin about.

Also a small sidenote your family and friends will be alive.

Good luck knife wielding user of peace. You would make uncle sam proud.

Get a pistol so you can kill the invader when he attack you or another white person. Even if you get arrested, one of them will be dead and you'll get to put on a show at the trial.

CCTV of the Cops nailing those Westminster Bridge fuckers released.

thesun.co.uk/news/3748758/dramatic-moment-hero-cops-storm-in-and-gun-down-three-knife-wielding-jihadi-maniacs-seconds-after-revellers-are-brutally-stabbed-in-borough-market/

You can get yourself for cheap a nice bayonet if you're reasonable tall.

Go for telescopic baton, user.
Knife fight is fucking ugly.

this 2bh

Just tell the authorities it's your government issued big black prep toy.

Protip:

Use very thin very strong very long steel needles.
Like 50cms long.

Invisible in a fight, impales the shit out of your enemy.

Knives are a very bad idea around muzzies because most of them are traditionally knife wielding even by national culture not just Islam. Plus a muzzie that takes you on will be a criminal, ISIS terror cell, beheading, ready to die for Allah, muzzie, so you better have VERY good knife skills because he will too.

(By skill I mean iron grip and Popeye tier lower arms not any stupid mumbo jumbo abstract shit.)

Honestly knife fighting should be your absolute last resort. It is extremly dangerous for either party. The old saying goes "no one really wins in a knife fight" you will more than likely be cut yourself. Treat any situation in which you find yourself reaching for a knife to protect you and yours as a matter of imminent life or death. If you hesitate, you and your family will most likely be killed. If you pull it, be an animal and destroy your opponent/s as quickly as possible.

That legit looks like a defensive tampon.

I unpack boxes for a living
I carry a stanly knife at all times and have too many swords and knives

Quality sucks thats too bad. I wanted to see the life slip from his disgusting eyes.

50cm sounds way too long for me but this is pretty solid advice. Also you can't cut yourself during a struggle with a bladeless weapon.

We have hope that next one will be not recorded by potato (or potatoed), user.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'll look into the propositions to see what the viable options are. I'm not experienced with knife fighting at all, but as mentioned it's really a last resort thing. I just don't want me and even less my family to end up being defenseless fodder to some muzzie cunt.

The tactical pens look interesting, but I assume they're not really effective when your enemy has a knife or hammer.

>considering to arm myself with a concealed knife

wtf you speculoos nigger, a knife is for titbit what are you doing against five migrants with that?

It is all nice in theory but surprise attack with knife by determined attacker is pretty much not defendable if you are not wearing armor.

>actually know what bladed weapon design is most efficient

get a good karambit knife, you can kill someone instantly even if you're not skilled with a knife. good luck user

If your going to arm your self please take a few classes, weapon retention, handling and muscle memory are key to keeping your weapon from being used against you and your family.
Any good fixed blade will do as long as it has a proper grip and edge retention, folders will work but run the chance of closing or breaking in a fight.

This.
Get a gun.

Even telescopic baton is of more use than knife in such situation.

>plays too much csgo
>watches too many h2h yt instructionals
>"CANKILLSOMEONEINSTANTLYIFNOSKILL"

You should buy a knife that when get caught could be your personal knife to cut fruit. Also, buy pepper spray.

Get a little gun, it's easy to conceal.

I didn't know this things. I'm sold. Tactical pen is the way to go in cuckistan

kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=BK693&name=Main Gauche

protecting your family is racist in europe. The murderous rapefugees must be protected from mean words and we must just lay down and take it if they decide to kill us or rape our women

First ill tell ya to move to a nation with gun rights cuz your country has fallen. But if thats not feasible, I'd buy and illegal firearm. Better to be judge by 12 than carried by 6.

Get onto streets, bongs, and demand the right to carry arms.

never played CSGO in my life, dunno what h2h instruction is.

Holding a karambit knife is really comfortable, they're hard to get out of your hand, and they compliment a clenched fist/punching stance for downward or upward swinging.

Standard straight blade knives don't really compliment a punching stance, you have to actually change to a slashing (swinging) motion, or thrusting/stabbing motion which is not natural for people that have never used a knife before in combat.

Karambit would be my knife of choice for anyone with limited knife experience without question. Sure having a long straight blade can be far superior but takes some practice and learn how to use it properly, and can be disarmed from an inexperienced fighter more easily.

Thats Cuckist! You shouldn't tell people that your laws are more important than their self defense.

does Estonia have gun rights?

no brainer to use. hold between fingers, punch muslim animal, repeat if necessary, leave area.

>shit cuck countries
>Belgium

You do realize you're like number one on that list, right?
Anyway, considering your country is pretty much the central hub of western Europe's gun black market, your terrorists are extremely likely to be wielding M70Ab2's and VZ58V's. So nothing short of a handgun you would be illegaly carrying could possibly save your life.
Even against a knife wielding opponent, you'd still need a gun. With a knife you have a chance indeed, but even if you did "win", you'd most likely get serious or even fatal injuries in the process. Furthermore, as a white guy you don't nearly have the same bestiality that a sandnigger can have, in a knife fight you'd most likely get slashed and stabbed dozens of times without even being able to react, because you'd be facing a wild, strong and fast animal that a civilized human being cannot possibly hope to match. Do you think you can beat a wolf or a bear, even with a knife? That's the level of pure animalistic rage you're going to face.

tl:dr : get a small handgun like a Glock 26, whether legally or illegally, and carry it illegally. Carrying any weapon is illegal anyway, even pepper spray. That's the only real solution.

Yes we do.
Bit cucked (license and stuff) but we can CC handguns for self defence purpose.

our government and police forces are GENUINLY more concerned about hurting muzzies feelings that muzzies killing people

>pic related

knife's are pretty fucking stupid as far as self defense goes desu.

Get a gun if possible. If not possible, find someone who knows how to weld and make a pair of knuckle dusters. Super easy to conceal, easy to use, will fuck someone up, and they're not as messy as stabbing someone

I know im gonna get flamed for this but krav maga is really helpful in any street senario.the key is to find a good instructor

is that what your doing in france?

Carry a fucking ball peen hammer with you
You can unleash a fury

>knife
>not gun
It's like you really want your daughter's hymen to be auctioned off on Al-Ebayzeera.

At least make it a seax so you can see the fear in their eyes as they die.

good thread for showing how fucking stupid the lefts defense of islam is

good to hear. Never let it go. The EU is a commen. I can imagine that prices are artificially inflated.

Pepper spray illegal in France?

EU is already tinkering with it afaik.

You better know how to use a knife, and the second you take a knife out in a fight it's on. I would recommend not carrying anything at all, yet be aware of you surrondins at all times. There's plenty of perfectly good weapons you can find right under your feet, such a rocks or broken bottles. You live in Belgium so maybe cobblestones or whatever. Use stuff around you so you can never get stuck with anything that looks premeditated.

spbp, i was laughing at euros after reading OPs post but now i'm crying for them

in france it is illegal to say anything against a muslim

its also illegal to defend yourself in any way from a muzzy

if you use any kind of force even in self defence then you are the attacker and will be locked up

except if they don't find the body :)

You can actually make a concealed revolver rather easily with a drill press and decently tempered steel, you can even make it look legitimate if you're handy with a lathe.
I'm not saying do something which will land ya in jail but were it me knowing your gonna get knicked for a stabber anyhow, why ain't you gonna just get a gun?

You'll end up having more problems concealing a combat knife than being seriously injured.
Because the first thing to do against an attack is to flee. If you go close and personal, even if you are right to defend yourself, you will be prosecuted here in cuckistan because you had a combat knife.
As recommended, buy a tactical pen. It's almost as efficient as a knife to disfigure an attacker plus it isn't lethal.
Great vid on how to use it youtube.com/watch?v=knMtRf2Vx7o&t=192s

time to be paranoid. Like 08 obama elected US paranoia. Stockpile ammunition and buy more platforms to arm your neighbors is possible.

Are you fucking serious?! I "conceal" a 9 in my purse next to my emergency tampons. Relax! Go to a range, try a few out, then buy one. I mean if you're that concerned, get a taser. You won't have to get close enough you'd risk hurting yourself, since it sounds like you'd bruise like a peach.

holy shit that was fucking insane ! warzone status man i hope you don't live in london if so gtfo

in europe if you get caught with a firearm you get up to 4 years prison and a huge fuck off fine

tazers are charged as firearms

Tasers are pretty much illegal everywhere in EU afaik.

I've always liked Tanto blades, but get one with a larger guard.

sorry i'm stoned

What in the fuck?!? That's horrible and admittedly, ignorant of me to not know that... but seriously. That's fucking crazy. Why do y'all stand for that?!?

>stylish
>it can be taken anyplace
>even into a courtroom or on a plane
>more reach and better for blocking than a knife

coldsteel.com/axe-head-cane.html

meh ... looks cool , maybe usefull if you go to place where they might search you (nightclub etc.)
but a blade seems more efficient.

Get a telescoping baton, OP

because if we try to say anything different then we get charged with fucking hate speech

>pic related

in the UK can you buy and antique handgun?

baton is better than a knife, a knife is literally the worst self defense weapon ever.

enjoy your garde à vue then

better than nothing

the more important thing is learning how to use it properly. Usually, no one wins in a knife fight because you can't instantly takedown an attacker like you can with a well placed bullet. If you're being attacked by someone with a knife, and you pull your own knife, you're both getting stabbed unless you're a trained knife fighter.

lol europe sucks. i shoot cans in my backyard for fun

May as well go Saint's Row on them. Surely Germany isn't against sexual liberation of muslims?

no

if you want a gun in the uk you have to have a "good reason" for having it. Self defence does not class as a good reason. a good reason in their eyes would be target shooting.

you also have to go through almost 6 months of training and phycological assessment to be granted your licence

and if you use the gun to shoot someone even if they are in your own home in the middle of the night charging you with a fucking machete you will go down for murder because you used "excessive force"

our gun laws are fucking bullshit

Grow a pair.
Hate forms in the head of the receiver of speech. You have no crystal ball to determine what will happen in ones head.

Je suis Charlie.

In England the only thing you can legally carry must be a knife which is under 3inch blade length, folding and not locking lol.

Even then if you are caught carrying one you have to hae good reason for it.

This country is absolutely fucked, i didnt spend 7 months in Afghanistan slotting ragheads so i can get stabbed to death on the street by a Muslim.

i will say what i want because i dont care but most people dont want to lose their careers over words

Look into SOG they make good tactical knives.

I tried to buy one of these in the UK night of attack. Amazon did not allow.

Absolutely haram.

i agree our country is breathtakingly fucked

Self defense is legit reason now in GB. Push for it.