>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun7
>E Ghouta-SAA liberates 80% of Hawsh Al-Dawahra town from JaI
>DeZ:SAA stands its grund as IS still pushes for Panorama Roundabout & Tal Sanouf
>Palmyra:SAA souround Arak gas field and Arak town
>Raqqa:SDF capture E. Raqqa neighborhood + 3 villages
>Turkish proxies announce all-out offensive to defeat Kurds in Aleppo province
>Lavrov:US so called"Deconfliction zones" do not exist!Only Ru,Turkey,Iran signed a deal with Damascus approval
>US strikes SAA in Tanf, 2KIA, some eqpment dstrd, SAA will continue offensive
>iraqi forces liberate 21 village on the Syrian border, expell IS from Al-Baaj region
>Tehran attack:12dead,42injured, IRGC blames Saudi Arabia
>Iraqi Kurds plan independence referendum on Sep 25
>April gas exploration deal b/w Qatar & Iran ignites GCC crisis
>Turkey approves bill to send troops in Qatar
>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on SaudiArabia
>Saudi airstrike Presidential Palace in Yemen's capital Sana,Houthis ready to cooperate with Qatar

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c4wHJqqud3U
youtube.com/watch?v=pCBq8U2LsNg
youtube.com/watch?v=t2xume5CfnE
political-generator.herokuapp.com/
strawpoll.me/13135487
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/872553178671308800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

"CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia
Update:5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

fuck /sg/

US-led forces warns pro-Assad militias in Arabic and Farsi to stay at least 55km away from al-Tanf base southeast Syria or will be destroyed

Rebels shot down another Assadite warplane in Damascus countryside, about 1 hr ago, the second in last three says.

A #Hezbollah commander: “Our people are gathering in the #Tanf area right now, so a clash is definitely coming.”

HEZB ABOUT TO GET REKT
U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

youtube.com/watch?v=c4wHJqqud3U

REAL Heroes

Top fucken kek, no idea where did you find that webm, but it's brilliant!

>128914797 (Maghrebi)
>(((128914860)))
>btfo by Gypsy script

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Is Turkey now fighting with Iran and Qatar against Saudi Arabia?

Seemingly, or at least diplomatically supporting their side in the hopes that a physical conflict doesn't happen yet.

kike pls

Probably not, but I hope they do.

That webm

>he doesn't know that the gypsy video copypasta fp trap

WW3 when?

BTFO

Lol, I can't stand that America is trying to overthrow Assad, but just the balls of "Hey, our base is here, if you come close we'll fuck you up." is ridiculous lol

It started 20 years ago.

We are in the last inning now. This time next year not a single human being will be alive in the entire middle east.

I think it was released by PETA a year ago. They say it's cruel because the two monkeys are chained to the stretcher

Sooner than you'd have thought:
>A #Hezbollah commander: “Our people are gathering in the #Tanf area right now, so a clash is definitely coming.”

nato lost a tank ina austria. lel

No. His hands are tied completely. If he wants to help he will need permission from Iran, and if Iran decides to help Qatar they will certainly not want Turkey to get involved so that they can demand things from Qatar.

Erdogan is trying to maintain the region's balance by diplomatically supporting Qatar right now.

If shtf and Russia gets involved it wouldn't end well for Turkey (that Crimean naval base is finally paying off)

i.e. we're gathering near the Tanf area right now to be cooked Medium-Well to Well-Done by the USAF

I've said this a hundred times they are just going to keep getting killed if they go after that base, they need to fall back for the time being

I think I saved it from/sg/ or Sup Forums long ago.

roaches themself seem to think they have an unbreakable tradition of conflict with Iran

either way I posted it because it's official now

bureaucracy

It becomes a problem when Russia gets involved, and after Lavrov's statement everything is possible.

>Austrian Wilderness: 1
>NATO: 0

>Erdogan is trying to maintain the region's balance

Turks. The great peacekeepers.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCBq8U2LsNg
youtube.com/watch?v=t2xume5CfnE

If a large enough grouping forms and strikes towards Al Tanf, especially if there is a lot of actual SAA personnel in it then I doubt the US will have the balls to strike it. They're swatting the minor incursions but to do the same to a proper offensive force would be dangerous as fuck. Especially with Russia suggesting retaliations if they keep doing it.

and the 2 monkos chained to the stretcher? not cool

>Rebels shot down another Assadite warplane in Damascus countryside, about 1 hr ago, the second in last three says.

>A #Hezbollah commander: “Our people are gathering in the #Tanf area right now, so a clash is definitely coming.”

uh oh

why would he give that information up if it was credible?

Yeah, the rumor is he also has most of his personal fundings there, and all Turkish connections with the Muslim Brotherhood would be based in Qatar.

And the Russians should embed their soldiers within the (real) SAA advance force so that the decision becomes
>Do we strike the SAA (and Russians) to protect the pipeline and start WWIII?
>Or do we duck out, and accept checkmate in Syria, and let our petrodollar (and economy) take a massive hit?

Why is budjak on the russian side?

To give enough time for Syria, Iran, Russia and Turkey to react, given they want to.

This idea that WWIII is going to happen over Syria is absolutely ludicrous;

If WW3 didn't pop off after the Korean War, or the Cuban Missile Crisis, or Vietnam, or Afghanistan the first time, or the standoff in the 1980's, why on earth do you think its going to happen now? The US and Russia have been in much more dire circumstances than a 134-way civil war in some shitty Arab country. Russian air and armor is NEVER going to go after that base in Al Tanf. It just simply will not happen.

They will strike anything that threatens that base. Do you really think Trump cares if theres a few Russian soldiers with SAA personnel in it? (Not that there will be, theres a reason they only use militia groups.) I mean if they REALLY want them gone why not just punch a hole in the air support they have? Thats the only way they can get close.

1000 tanks with 20,000 soldiers could advance on that base and it would literally be an entire day of F22 and F16s running bombing sorties and Warthogs running ground combat sorties. That base is there to stay, and they need to learn how to avoid it if they want to continue the war.

This is no endorsement of American policy just look at the strategy behind the war in terms of success and failure.

Iraq would probably stay neutral, at least the shia part

political-generator.herokuapp.com/

Dude you need to try this generator lmao.

I don't think they're ready to start the war yet, at least not over that pipeline however large a hit it may be. It still won't compare to the hit of fighting an actual major war. They'd need to rile up their own populace first, no appetite for war in the US. You guys can't deal with a couple dead soldiers let alone tens of thousands.

Would be a call for the president to make. Too bad you elected a senile idiot.

What you're saying is that the US will risk all out war with Russia over a base in Al Tanf, I'm not sure I buy it. I don't think they're ready yet. How the hell could they sell that back home?

still on ?

>Islamic Techno-Ba'athist
I've seen everything.
I don't say it will escalate to the point of igniting a nuclear conflict, I simply mean US SOFs may get hit "by accident" or lose a plane if they overextend, and Russia has it's cards solid enough to risk it.

Queer Anarcha-Marxist
Islamic Communist

wot

Insurrectionary Zionist

Bolshevik Orthodox Fascist

Hmm

Iraqi Kurds plan independence referendum on September 25
Iraq’s autonomous Kurdish region has called a referendum on independence to be held on September 25, an official said on Wednesday, moving ahead with a plan for full statehood that is likely to be opposed by Baghdad. Hemin Hawrami, assistant to Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani, tweeted: “big news. Kurdistan Referendum for independence is on 25/9/2017.” The date was set after a meeting of the Kurdish political parties chaired by Barzani, who heads the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) that rules the autonomous region, Kurdish TV Rudaw reported. The Kurds are playing a major role in the US-backed campaign to defeat Islamic State. (Reuters)

Nice get, also I think I found Onur's ideology

rate my pointless OC

Normandy Four to continue cooperation on E. Ukraine settlement - Kremlin
The ‘Normandy Four’ - comprising Russia, France, Germany and Ukraine - have agreed to continue cooperation within the group, Russian presidential aide Yury Ushakov said on Wednesday. The participants, “due to the changes… in the French field, have agreed that their cooperation within the [Normandy] Four would be continued,” he said when asked if the group had plans to enlarge to include the US. An agreement has been reached to hold phone talks between the four leaders over the report of the OSCE mission in Ukraine on the situation in Donbass, TASS reports. The first telephone conversation with the participation of French President Emmanuel Macron was planned to take place, Ushakov said. The first meeting in the Normandy Four format was held in France on June 6, 2014.

Because it won't be an all out war, Russia will bitch and moan but they wouldn't strike back. And even if they did try to sell it, it wouldn't be hard. Have you seen how retarded my country is? And how much they hate Russia all of a sudden?

It would be a massive international incident with literally no gain whatsoever.

Kuwaiti emir heads to Dubai in Qatar row mediation
Kuwait’s ruler Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah is traveling to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, state news agency KUNA reported on Thursday. The visit is part of the emir’s effort to mediate the inter-Arab row after Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE cut ties with Qatar. (Reuters)

>Pres. Trump on terror attacks in Iran: "We underscore that states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote."

That's a fat fucking monkey.

Qatar condemns attacks in Iran
Qatar’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday condemned attacks in the Iranian capital that killed at least 12 people, according to a statement on its official website. “The State of Qatar has condemned and denounced the two attacks which took place in the Iranian capital Tehran and left many people killed and injured,” it said. (Reuters)

lmaooooo burn

i mean hes totally wrong, but burn

>Jewish Avant Garde Monarchist

pointless/10

pfff

>terrorist attack in US

>iran will reply the same!

WAIT FOR IT!!!

I like! So big

>We underscore that states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote.

That's your afroamerican neighbor you racist.
Just saying that thingz may happen, some developments indicate it's probability, i.e. Damas statement early morning, Syrian armed forces coalition statement early morning, Lavrov's and Shoigu's afternoon statements.
Time will tell.

strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487

Turkey detains 60 soldiers, issues detention orders for 128 people - reports
Turkish authorities detained 60 soldiers Wednesday and issued detention orders for another 128 people in operations targeting the network of a Muslim cleric the government blames for last year’s failed coup, local media reported. Some 50,000 people have been arrested since the failed putsch in July and around 150,000 sacked or suspended over alleged links with the movement of Fethullah Gulen. Authorities detained the soldiers in raids focused on the central Turkish province of Konya and 32 other provinces, the Hurriyet daily said. The state-run Anadolu Agency said detention orders had been issued for 128 people with ties to the publishing company Kaynak Holding, which was linked to the Gulen movement before authorities seized it. Hundreds of firms like Kaynak were seized by authorities in the post-coup crackdown. (Reuters)

ok/10

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

Yeah, and whats been happening today/this week between Sunni/Shia all over the Muslim world really makes Syria just seem like its going to be the battleground for Islam for the next like 10 fucking years.

I'm going to assume one of those was for me,
Are you 100% sure they won't strike back? Russia likes to solve with diplomacy but they do eventually react when pushed.

But aren't all the ones who hate Russia not the ones that actually do the fighting? Like would the military men really be content to die en masse fighting a country they don't have an issue with?

Raqqa campaign will accelerate - US envoy
The US-backed campaign to capture Raqqa, Islamic State’s de-facto capital in Syria, will accelerate, the US envoy to the international coalition fighting the militants said in Baghdad. The US-backed, Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces said on Tuesday it had launched an operation to capture Raqqa, in an assault that overlaps with the final stages of the US-backed attack to recapture the Iraqi city of Mosul. “The Raqqa campaign is underway. These are critical elements in the ultimate defeat of [IS] but this will be a long term effort,” Brett McGurk said. “They are down to their last neighborhood in Mosul and they already lost part of Raqqa, and the Raqqa campaign from here will only accelerate.” (Reuters)

>political-generator.herokuapp.com/

>states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to evil they promote
i think you mean self-burn tho

Orthodox Marxist
Catholic Techno-Ba'athist
Islamic Revolutionary Putinist
Islamic Neo-Primitivist

once and for all- is Fethullah Gülen what Erdogan says he is?

for sure

DIVIDED VOTE
I
V
I
D
E
D

>Raqqa campaign will accelerate - US envoy

Raqqa and onward to Damascus

Really makes you think.

I think he uses him as a scape goat in removing everything and everybody opposing him

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/872553178671308800

this ass*dist is so dumb lmao

Can't wait for dead terrorists on their own soil and the salt Iranian reply does!

breddy gud

so not *quite* all Erdogan says he is?

I'm sure they will say the same! It was pretty low on US to make such statement

Emu War winning the Plural vote.

It would have to be a serious destruction of Russian forces; but my point goes a little deeper than.

What I've been trying to get across I guess is that there is no way in hell that Russia is going to stick its neck out for the Assad regime by sending Russian personnel against the US spec ops base. They just won't do it. There is no gain to it. Because no matter what happens that base is going to stay there, whether they like it or not.

They will not risk a massive escalation just to kick some SEALs with drones out. Putin isn't that stupid. Will they keep throwing money and weapons at those who will advance on that base? Of course. But they will never do it themselves.

And America will do everything in its power to avoid hitting them. Remember the tomahawk missile fiasco? Trump called Putin personally to get his people out. They are doing an incredibly delicate dance of trying to avoid each other.

Here are my best
Bolshevik Communal Communist
Islamic National Zionist
Insurrectionary Anarcho-Fascist
Libertarian Orthodox Fascist