Black Lives Matter

What the fuck happened to BLM?

They infested everything until the election happened, now they just don't exist. Did the Dems really just use BLM to try to score diversity points, only to fail miserably and alienate all white people?

I mean, it makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7umpTk05HgI
independentstream.com/snopes-exposed-heavily-financed-george-soros/
archive.is/11HWq
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/fbi-documents-show-chinese-influence-in-bay-area-protest-groups/
blogto.com/city/2017/01/pride-toronto-says-yes-black-lives-matter-demands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce?

The Dems lost and the MUH NIGGER narrative became politically worthless, just like niggers are after a democrat election.

Also, Soros stopped funding them.

No Sorosbux, no BLM

They ran out of funding

youtu.be/7umpTk05HgI

it's still there, but they may be a bit more hesitant to act. Seems as though they really were just emboldened by Obummer. They realize that Trump probably wont take their shit!

They didn't really matter.

thanks

why would you lie?

They've fullfilled their roll to the Globalists and they aren't needed any more. It was to polarised society along racial lines, caused a distraction or start a race war.

i swear, 2 get a belly that flat, u need 2 take fat reduction drugs and eat less than 1k cals

They are still there just no attention is given to them. Also more people see them as hostile and I don't believe the Left want to keep a failing investment.

sauce mang

#teamwhiteguy

they were funded by Soros and pushed by the MSM.

After Trump won the election, Soros uses his Joobux to support "march for truth" or some such bullshit and the MSM is trying its best to get Trump impeached.

Plus, the Joos realized people were taking it too seriously after the crazy niggers in Dallas and Baton Rouge started killing innocent randoms

or do alot of pelvic thrusts

Jenna Foxx
Brown Bunnies (Bang Bros)
"A Quick Fuck Before We Go"

Source? I keep hearing the opposite, and that police are being told to prepare for a summer of rage. They are just laying low.

slap that banana on this chimps ass

Soros stopped funding Niggers to go chimp out in the streets

Alright, thanks my man

or? dont u mean and, bro
lmfao

Any reading or articles or anything for this? I wanna save an archive

no niggers, sorry.

>didn't sway the election
>eric holder is not longer AG
>funding is going towards antifa now
>they weren't reinforced by illegal immigrants

immigration crackdown shut a lot of that shit down, la raza was goign to ride that shit into full fledged chaos

They don't have the news cycle anymore either, the new thing is russians. The press never gave a shit about them, it was all about creating class war.

Antifa make for better pawns than niggers right now. The whole "Trump is racist" meme just doesn't stick.

I wonder if she realized she just completely destroyed her movement.

>Believing Snopes

How new are you?

>it's a niggerposting thread
it's a niggerposting thread

They turned on the white libcucks that were marching with them, 75% of the protests were always wealthy white libcucks

I need to impregnate a black qt

Fuck my country
Fuck my race

bros shes getting hungry

fawwk yea that picture has made me 8% more hetero and 3% less gay. no joke, my dick moved looking at that conquered niblet. more niglets blowing whites plz

It's the band wagon. They're probably all playing with fidget spinners now.

>8% more hetero and 3% less gay.

I'm not sure that's how math works, Sven.

gagging on white boys to steal their superior genetic seed

t. Alberto

yes. The white libcucks are marching with ANTIFA now instead. still sucking black cock, but marching with ANTIFA now.

Would you? Even if it stank?

u can do this w.o fking any1 besides the slut(((especially ones with no child support laws)))... and maybe u could fk urself if it has an incurable disease
good luck

>(((Snopes.com)))

Into the trash it goes...

Degenerate, don't you realize you are being culturally programmed by (((them))) to accept interracial bullshit. Their next goal is to turn you gay.

#teamcolonized

>ugh! user! stop... you're making me lose!

The theory is that funding to BLM was diverted toward boosting Antifa. People are following the money and trying to make connections. There is a lot of focus on radicalizing students and exploiting homeless people to show up and protest shit. Free food and transportation costs money.

awe you mad black boy?

im clinging to muh penises. but 8% more straight is progress

>Sweden

Every fucking time

I actually kind of see her point, I have no issue with people having a black only event to talk about black issues

I just hated BLM because it was violent and anti cop

independentstream.com/snopes-exposed-heavily-financed-george-soros/

WTF I LOVE BLACK WOMEN NOW

soros moved his money to antifa

>black only event to talk about black issues
its called a mass grave

#like mother like daughter
she needs to get bleached

no lives really matter that much.
except for me and those I love

REMEMBER: Is only accepted to be racist towards men

Like any other Black nationalist movement, they died when they started attacking ((((((((((((((Them))))))))))))))

Even that wolf knows she's got a nice ass.

You should be proud of your pure arab blood. Didn't your country import african slaves like 500 years ago? Aren't you all like 20% african?

Normies have the attention span of a nigger.

They were all #pray4france and shit putting that stupid filter over their normiebooks but now dont even remember the name of the shithole where they butchered some frogs

>with people having a black only event
It's called Black Bike Week.

Obama funded them Trump took it away

well whatever, he was basically making the same arguments sjws make. nothing wrong with an organization like that, she called him out on the ratings too. you would have to be an idiot to want to go to that shit if you were white anyway.

America never seizes to amaze me

Kikes still tryin to get the kids to fuck used farm equipment.
SAD.

this, p much

100% Germanic Suebi and Visigoth here

exactly.
you dont need to raise a child with her but atleast give her the gift of the white seed

figure it as charity to the less fortunate

they are hungry bro
>pic related a boer man(dutch germanic) forced to impregnate for his looks and intelligence and composure

Soros funding dried up and now he has mvoed onto ANTIFA.

I actually respect black nationalists, the militant non-sjw kind

Soros funded to motivate stupid blacks to vote democrat.

Waste of money to fund it now as niggers don't have an attention span long enough for them to remember until they are next needed on the democrat plantation.

The stupid niggers still don't click but they'll be dancing to the BLM tune again about 6 months before the next big election and think it's some kind of involuntary genuine movement.... again.

Sure bud

archive.is/11HWq

>seizes
Says the proxy. A German would know the difference.

They are still around they just don't have anything to riot about right now.

That picture though.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH
-breathes in-
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHSHSNJSJSHAHAHAHAHHAHSHSHAHAH

They were a funded antipolice/destabilization movement.
It's interesting to see the funding pulled isn't it? Some protesters are paid, and attract unpaid protesters to create a real movement.

BLM didn't have enough unpaid support so when you pull the funding it collapses.

Antifa and Bamn caught on much more strongly and have a lot more unpaid members joining, the population is about 75% white you have a lot more stupid liberals than stupid nigs. That's where the funding is going now, and I'm sure if funding stops those movements will continue on their own.

pretty much sums it up.

no niggers or nigger spawn

whites stay with whites

shites stay with shites

I wonder if DeRay still lives in that mansion in the white neighborhood that Soros bought him.

Holy shit sauce pls

howdy fellow white boy, i'm 100% germanic too, suebi blood runs through my veins.

I was being sarcastic, faggot

disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/fbi-documents-show-chinese-influence-in-bay-area-protest-groups/

they are being funded by the chinese

Im sure they got kike money. Much like Shareblue.

Kikes probably felt they werent needed and cut off the money flow.

#blackhistorymonth

I think this will be one of those situations I ask for proof and you post timestamp with the skin of a swarthy fellow...

Don't do it poor Spain.

Probably this.

#fuckingwhitemales

>Sweden

It is like, as a country, you have no shame.

>Plus, the Joos realized people were taking it too seriously after the crazy niggers in Dallas and Baton Rouge started killing innocent randoms

the globalist kikes dont care if people die in their wake.

CNN stopped fanning the nigger fire because it redpills white people and they don't need black votes for anything right now.

>used farm equipment
Kek'd

theres alot of white boys here

Soros moved money to antifa. Niggers cant do anything on their own, it fell apart. Was primarily get the black vote for left too.

They literally tried to lynch a white boy recently in Tulsa:
FB video: /donottrustthemedia/videos/1776752372580181/

>Now they just don't exist

I wish. At least they are only doing damage to "their own" lel. They shot themselves when the populist liberals got mad at their segregationist policies.

blogto.com/city/2017/01/pride-toronto-says-yes-black-lives-matter-demands/