WE

Did Sup Forums Vikings ever react to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

back vikings? never heard of that shiet

How did you react to Ghost in the Shell?

>IGNORE
OPs with Questions
>FILTER
Question mark and words

If there are niggers in Valhalla I want to go to Hell.

>Ghost in the Shell

Scarlett will bring in the money.

Tessa is just filling an agenda.

>How did you react to Ghost in the Shell?

How do you live your life in denial?

bullshiet, utter complete bullshiet. the only good thing about the movie was the fx and grafix shiet. other then that they fucking destroyed gits

sage you fools

no

The Americans have done worse with their degenerate comics. Who cares about them?

It`s your Mythology.

Kids will grow up thinking some Vikings were black.

We can't do anything about what they corrupt their kids with. We can only teach our own children about their own cultural heritage. Then the idea of the Norse symbol of masculinity being a woman or that they were niggers is laughed at.

As long as it's not FEMALE THOR.

>Black Heimdall
>Black valkyrie
>Female Thor (-> Thora)

Bärsärkagång with axes @ Marvel offices, when?

I don't think the Burgers in question really know that Thor/Tor is a common as fuck male name.

Didn't they argue that "Thor is just a title - women can have too!" Or some shit?

If they had called her Thora there would be less controversy.

It just means pirate++. I can take a concrete example for you, no TL;DR. Sigurd Jerusalem traveler
>Be Sigurd, going in vik.. I mean crusade
he was accused of this
>Kill niggers in portugal all over and gets to norvasund(the narrow sound/gibraltar)
>Full of niggers and shitskins in boats looting and they have a fleet of shitty ships
>They call them vikings
>Kills them all and fucks their boats takes their loots etc
that was it really
>Anyways continues taking almost all islands in the medterr, looting, demanding ransom.
>All but one island (all were controlled by mudshits at the time though)
>Gets to Jorsal(Palestine/Israel)
Hey guys, sup, we going to do this crusading stuff now?
>SIGURD! WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THIS LOOT
Well you know, long ride got to pass some time other than just rowing!
>Sigurd... we haven't started yet, you are supposed to have cut that out
Meh, but they were shitskins, are we going in vi.. I mean crusade or what?
LET'S GO
>sigh... they never learn

So yeah this muh "wikangz" it's as stupid as calling the British civilization and it's inhabitants pirates or call it the pirate age

1. It started thousands of years before this....
2. We were norse, danish, swedish and gothic for over 2k years ago... given the name then, Sven is oldest, Denmark got her name after Dan the great around christ. Norway some time before after Njörður, Sweden simply means swede people it's kinda related to germ...

So what pirate? LOL

Hmm slippers capt, except slipper terror

Nobody belives this crap! The left tryed to push the idea of trans-vikings in Sweden. Not making this shit up.

muh wikangz age

ca. 3k BC

How do you?

Don't really know the specifics. I'm sure it was a ... pure coincidence that they picked the most Aryan-looking actor and character.

when was this?

The empty spaces are rooms in the ships, as described in the sagas.

Reading about your leftists increase my blood pressure as much as the Americans' at times.

Magnum Söderman spoke about it, looking for a link.

>Thor is just a title - women can have too

NIGGERS!!!
>NIGGERS!!!
NIGGERS!!!

Blåmenn til faen! LOL
>If they only knew what we called them
>A nigger was not spoken too, he was not enslaved, he was not traded with, he was just killed
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo

Tfw heritage is all you got left, and they piss all over it.

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Blåmenn = blånegrer?

She fucking ruined the movie , fucking amarifats ruining anime since ages .

First DragonBall now ghost in shell next GANTZ .

LEAVE ANIME ALONE

>what is blacksploitation and why is it the new mainstream

It was the Norse name for them given when they encountered them on their voyages.

Not really , unless they are fucking retarded, but then again Theres people who think egypt was black or rome was full of nords until the evil space Brown people mix with them.