/ptg/ President Trump General - CNN: Uh oh! Change that Headline, Hurry! Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets house/senate leaders 6/6/17
youtu.be/VU70mJNFOKE
>State Dept Brief 6/6/17
youtu.be/N3TNHVDHgf4
>VP Pence @Natl Catholic Prayer Breakfast 6/6/17
youtu.be/Zx12BXF-fds
>VP Pence @Atlantic Council Event 6/5/17
youtu.be/qdccGQKRrUI
>Pres Trump announces Air Traffic Control reform 6/5/17
youtu.be/w_4OAfO7rvg
>VP Pence w/women entrepreneurs 6/5/17
youtu.be/IPc65OtkMLI
>UN Amb Haley adopts UNSC Res 2356 on Best Corea 6/5/17
youtu.be/JUCtwcXks_Y
>Pres Trump @ Fords Theatre 6/4/17
youtu.be/AxBV46XfArU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>WHAT DOES COVFEFE MEAN
youtu.be/OPR11lhXwlI
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html#page=6
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/06/calm-down-trump-wont-be-president-and-britain-wont-leave-eu
newstatesman
archive.is/9XyC5
youtube.com/watch?v=uYDr3TE9Sqk
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Buttblasted shills without a narrative and fake news from (((CNN))) soon.

God Bless all of you

Trump will kill himself by jumping off the Trump tower!
HAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!

THE MOST
TRUSTED
NAME
IN
KVETCHING

The Dems are destroying themselves. Do we intervene?

>THIS IS ALL REAL NEWS
>EVER BIT OF IT IS REAL
>TRUMP IS GUILTY
>VERY GUILTY
>IMPEACH TRUMP!
>LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!

fucking hell

Do you get lonely, Sven? Is that why you shitpost so often?

LITTLE LOYALTY FOR AN OBAMA APPOINTEE

This last 2 weeks has been 200% winning. I love it. Trumps words about building again has filled me with pure confidence and pride in the west. God bless Trump and God Bless America.

Did anyone see this in the Comey "statement"

>After discussing the matter (Flynn resigning & "I hope you can let this go") we decided to keep it very closely held, resolving to figure out what to do with it down the road as our investigation progressed. The investigation moved ahead at full speed, with none of the investigative team member -- or the DOJ lawyers supporting them -- aware of the President's request. (pg 6)

>Shortly afterwards, I spoke with AG Sessions in person to pass along the President's concerns about leaks. I took the opportunity to implore the AG to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened -- him being asked to leave while the FBI Director, who reports to the AG, remained behind -- was inappropriate and should never happen. He did not reply. For the reasons discussed above, I did not mention that the President broached the FBI's potential investigation of General Flynn. (pg 6)

docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html#page=6

This is what Comey is going to hang his hat on. This gives him the cover to basically say that even though he testified that Trump never obstructed, that in fact, Trump did obstruct.

This is his excuse for perjury. This is the new lie.

Lewd for visibility.

I bet you're the same Swede that made the anti-gun thread

whats up fellow pedes
I just saw an image of a black guy with a MAGA hat on /r/the_donald, fucking based!

It's over, we lost

Japan is a better ally than you.

CALM DOWN, EVERYONE!
(one year ago)
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/06/calm-down-trump-wont-be-president-and-britain-wont-leave-eu

What if we archived it

>newstatesman com/politics/elections/2016/06/calm-down-trump-wont-be-president-and-britain-wont-leave-eu
archive.is/9XyC5

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how the Comey testimony BTFO's the dems? I'm rereading it, and it seems like they'll have plenty to foam at the mouth over (even though legally nothing will come of it). For example, the "loyalty" thing, and saying he'd like the Flynn thing to go away. Again, I don't think there's a legal leg to stand on, but that hasn't stopped the left from chimping out yet.

what else can he do when he's locked in the shed

Whatever. What is this - middle school? Nobody cares about "best friends" and shit like that. The Unites States is massive. We don't need to rank our allies.

Go back you stupid nigger.

Kek. Norway bot has the best comments.

I just dislike the whole "greatest ally" meme.

Why am I supposed to not believe reddìt? They all cite their sources, expand on well reasoned arguments, and are more versed in reality than "meme" types.

So, with that said, why shouldn't I align with them, and vote Dem in 2018 and 2020?

The legality is the only thing that matters. Dems can concern shill they want over the stupid shit but none of it matters.

okay, help me here. What is the absolute worst case scenario from this testimony? Is it just that Trump looks weird and possibly authoritarian?

Mudslime attacks people with a knife in Canada after pledging allegiance to ISIS and the leafs cover it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYDr3TE9Sqk

>call for allegiance
This only makes Trump look serious -dead serious- and, frankly, like a true bad ass.
Does anybody else remember when the MSM was floating around the idea he didn't even seriously want to be President? The MSM keeps twisting itself into knots.
>O the tangled webs we weave when we first learn to deceive!

Can someone just tell me if tomorrow's hearing is going to be another disappointment for everyone?

Yeah, it's dumb. That's why I take issue with it as well.
Have you noticed we say it about the U.K., Israel, Australia, and others? It's just dumb. And Israel says "greatest ally" about like 20 different countries. SAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

how fucking retarded do you have to be to support this guy?

Don't give him (you)s

REMINDER

>COMEY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE HAS NOTHING TO CORROBORATE HIS CONVO WITH TRUMP.....

anyone arguing that any of this is bad with trump is fucking retarded.,..sure media is gonna shill it,but what else is new

>>This is what Comey is going to hang his hat on. This gives him the cover to basically say that even though he testified that Trump never obstructed, that in fact, Trump did obstruct.

Won't fly, as the Flynn investigation had already been closed, exonerating Flynn, a couple weeks earlier.

There was no investigation of Flynn at that point.

What kind of name is 'Reality Winner'. Fucking dumbshit parents.

this STILL makes me laugh lmao

butthurt reddit is butthurt

"Muh Russia" is dead. All they have is obstruction, which won't stick -- the voters who hate Washington will like Trump bullying a suit like Comey. No chance of impeachment over it either; pic related explains.

I'm a Swede. A Swede who loves guns!

Bam! Bam! Bam! Pow!

can i get the op pic without the Sup Forums post under it pls?

HAHAHA GET FUCKED IRAN

>dont worry goy. Stay home and sleep. It wont happen goy
kek

Not saying it will fly. Saying this will be the justification used when Comey flip-flops

I will call toothpastes what they are, toothpaste.

It's treason then

I'd post my quick rundown pasta on Comey, but most have seen it already

It's literally nothing.
Expect much talk about the pee pee poo poo dossier

>Local dune coon not so cocky since becoming victim of Islamic terrorism

>she legally changed her name as an adult from Sarah to Reality

>Trump looks like Trump
Yeah I guess

>I need loyalty.
>You will get honesty from me.
Comey is a breddy cool guy and probably like 40% not corrupt.

Comey was required to inform Congress, not the AG, if he thought there was obstruction.
We've been saying this for weeks. Ignoring it won't help your case.

>start new vegas
>this gun's in a safe at the start of the game somewhere
>can never get it straight away as lockpicking needs to be seventy fucking five
Obsidian is cruel as fuck.

>support shia based terror groups
>gets attacked by sunni terror group

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Shills are going to spin whatever they can.

>“I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know,’’ Trump told Comey, according to the written testimony. “I did not reply or ask him what he meant by ‘that thing.’’’

What was the thing, /ptg/ ?

This is literally unconstitutional. Trump could drone strike Sacramento for this.

Guys this Comey statement is so long, it made me sleepy....

hmm....I think I'm going to bed... my eyes are getting heavy and I'm getting tired.. going to bed now is so good!

>Israeli flag in between the US and Cali flag

>Sanders also voted against impeaching Clinton

So much for supposed morals, eh, Bernie?

You guys are misunderstanding me. I'm not supporting Comey. I'm simply pointing the "cover" he is trying to give himself and the media.

I'm pointing out the next lie.

This is open and shut impeachment, isn't it?

The Hillary thing.

Nah fuck ya cunts.
Australia is your best ally. We've bled together on the same grounds. We're you're cool brother who doesn't ass fuck ya all the time. Just don't forget it.

The dinner, I assumed.

git gud at hacking.

>Watch CNN
is that their "Please Respond"?

Archive bro. My favorite >script bringer

Because you're a fucking leaf and you should vote in your own fucking elections instead of fucking with my country's elections.

You wish McMuffin

the thing was covfefe,

Is there a concealed carry compilation on liveleak or somewhere else that show people getting the better of on robbers, attackers and thugs in general so people can redpill others?
There are some on the internet but they show some coverage and investigation information, I mean videos just showing nignogs and other robbers getting BTFO.

I take that double magazine gain perk purely to nab that gun at 55 lockpicking. That perk saves a lot of time.

I can see it on Hannity already:
>REBEL GOVERNORS

McMuffin is the source of the pee pee poo poo dossier

He's got skin in this game

Gypoescu your posts have been subpar today.

>inb4 Leaf
>inb4 responding to shillposts

I'm sure you'll be able to easily link or copy-paste those "Sourced, well reasoned, grounded in reality arguments", right?

The day Canucks and Swedes are sent to camps can't come soon enough.

Everyone with a brain knows the narrative just died. It doesn't stop jewish media from taking it for a spin though. Expect nothing less.

He's right, you know.

And Kasich.

what is see is breakfast trying to tell me what to think

Loyalty: There are two ways to interpret the word "loyalty":
1) Personal loyalty even against the law
2) Not creating trouble / falsifying intelligence / leaking shit for political reasons while Trump respects the law

Another segment of Comey's testimony shows Comey making this distinction himself (he calls 2) "honest loyalty") and Trump agrees and says "yes, I want' 'honest loyalty'"

Flynn: he said "I hope you will let this go", not "please let this go"; also, Comey agreed with Trump that "Flynn is a good man"

So, there is absolutely nothing.

Besides, Comey acknowledges he told Trump wasn't under investigation several times.

However, it doesn't "BTFO the dems" because media control the narratives and will make it look like Trump is finished.

IIRC it's Hard which means a level of 75.

Election night must have felt like being ripped from the womb and into cold, harsh reality for these people.

Wrist icicles.

caught me off guard
kek'd

Not only is it a shitpost, it's also old pasta.

The hallucination is already wearing off.

>mfw Trump is vindicated in the eyes of normal Americans

jesus christ this original pic
that explains why so many things i remember seeing just disapear when i go to look for them again

And Comey actually admits to, acquiesces to Trump's request. That's the most incredible part for me.

Comey told the President, Trump, according to Comey's own written words, that
>"You (Mr. President) will get (honest loyalty) from me."

Trump is a persuasive master far beyond what even Scott adams has identified him to be

Thanks senpai. I think the pic in also helps. Can't obstruct justice if there isn't an investigation.

post yfw you realize ZOMRPOMFFMFM probably got TWO (!!) scoops during his dinner with Comey and Comey only got one scoop

Poor guys. Not knowing what winning feels like must be miserable

kissu