We know automation is coming to sweep away jobs that keep low/middle class families feed. This is the majority of jobs

We know automation is coming to sweep away jobs that keep low/middle class families feed. This is the majority of jobs.

Think of any job that is simple, repetitive, where not much judgement at all is involved: it will be automated.

This is gonna hit the west hard, but maybe USA and Mexico the hardest, since our transportation and manufacture services support a lot of families, and those will be 100% automated unless politicians do something

Is it ethical to allow the adoption of new tech that disrupts our society this way? Isn't the reason why many drugs are illegal that they have no known benefit to humankind and destroy society? Why can't automation be banned under the same terms? Alternatively, what is the plan for all the people who is going the fucked out of a job by a robot in the next couple decades?

>inb4 work harder

You are lQ realists i assume. You simply cant ask a sub 90-IQ person to work harder. You can make him/her work longer, but they will never gain the skills to do what 120-140 IQ persons can do. This is more than 40% of the population.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't a joke some ppl already identIfy as combat véhicules

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
Help us end oppression

stop posting this shit everywhere you gigantic faggot

>ITT stupid beaner doesn't understand UBI

anyone earning less than $100,000 is getting genocided. it is for the better of humanity

The future will go on. Whatever happens to them happens I don't really care. We've had industrial revolutions before and it never destroys society

>UBI

But is that good for society?

"Hey you can't earn money like a smart person so here, take your dumbux and go watch some marvel capeshit at the cinema".

I don't think thats a sustainable solution.

"How will the blacksmiths and wagon makers feed their families?!"

"You simply cant ask a sub 90-IQ person to work harder. You can make him/her work longer, but they will never gain the skills to do what 120-140 IQ persons can do. This is more than 40% of the population."

>we can't ask them to work harder, but we can ask them to stop having kids.

Just tax automation and give out the basic income. Just gimme my communist money.

Where the fuck is that robot lady putting that flathead screwdriver? No way a large screw would be implemented anywhere on that machine.

I'm doesn't work that way guys. It's computational. Someone can be sub 100 iq and still do a large variety of professions. It will take them longer to learn and they might not match capability on the fly but skills and knowledge simply aren't same as iq

This is where transhumanism and neogenics(I think I made that up) will come in. Humans will be forced to incorporate shiny new genes and shiny new implants to make themselves more productive or starve to death.

the industrial revolution moved jobs away from farm-towns into big cities. Automation will de-industrialize humanity.

Im not talkimg about skills becoming useless. But about people without a specific set of skills who work on a variety of repetitive, non-creative jobs becoming redundant. Its not the same.

there aren't any exposed screws on the appendage mounting, WTF is she trying to do?

Whether or not it's ethical is irrelevant. It will happen regardless, and a lot of people will die. It's the way of nature, accept it.

very true, my fecophilic friend, but many millions will not be able to into gene therapy because "literally hitler" and various forms of christfaggotry

STOP BEING A BIGOT

WHY CANT U BE OPEN MINDED?

that is a really really really bad photoshop

Amazon, Uber, AirB&B, already have massively disrupted their respective industries. The cabbies are highly unionized so they're making the most noise, but I haven't seen any real characterization of those industries as having been totally destroyed and requiring immediate government intervention to stave off a total collapse. In fact, I haven't heard much of anything about AirB&B and the hospitality industry. Amazon is sort of a continuation of Wal-Mart, which people have adapted to.

>many millions will not be able to into gene therapy
And they won't care. They most likely will patent these shiny new genes and sell them like commodities.

There is that point that is consistently made in topics of this nature. When the car was invented and horses were no longer needed they were just abandoned. Same will be the fate of those that can't get with the program. Tbqh honest I don't think there is any grand design(Joos) in all of this. It is just what it is.

>What will the bottom 40% do once they are no longer needed?

Die.

The problem is that the countries that will be affected by this are having their intelligence bred and immigrated into nothing so that they can't stop it.
If you care about the future, if you care about the environment, if you care about jobs stop immigration to white nations.

>Turns out none of her protocols have any kind of methods for self-maintenance.
>Has no idea what she's doing, just figures this is generally how people go about repairing things.
>Has actually been sitting there for 6 hours whilst her owner is at work trying to figure out how to get her arm back on.

Automatization of driving and factory jobs will be a lot more disruptive.

It won't be only worked who will be displaced, adjacent industries that deal with human needs in the workplace that will also be hit.

>Die

By this logic why not just legalize every drug?

If it means all the junkies and people prone to be addicts will die, why not?