What's pol's take on the stuff going on between Saudi, UAE and Qatar at the moment?

What's pol's take on the stuff going on between Saudi, UAE and Qatar at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128676751/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia playing games.

I'm rooting for the Saudis, fuck Iran and fuck Qatar in particular.

The enemy of our enemy.

arabia and the west shall be cleansed by hands of the aryan union of persia and rus'

>IGNORE
OPS with Questions
Reoccurring Threads
>FiLTER
Question words and mark

Browse Sup Forums without Shills, Surveys, reggit refugees and Bait

We are all part of the same fleet st the end of the day

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

The Jews did this

Fact is we are allies with SA and that will never change, so what does Russia do?

Russia exists to cause shit, they dont even bother denying it nowadays, but they do it in such a slimy backstabbing treacherous way you dont see it coming. Its what they're good at and while they are likened to weasels.

Go fuck yourself Adolf, he's from the Middle East and his question is legitimate.

OP, post passport or you are a Proxy Faggot

Guess OP is gone

>One post by OP thread
too

I am here, and ill post my passport.

brb

don't forget the timestamp and the dragon dildo

No Dragon Dildo and I can't find my passport, I'll just post my ID

Drumpff just handed over Qatar to Iran, Turkey and Russia lmao

I hope it ends with nukes flying m8.

Answer to your OP:
I hope it will become a hot war with cities being bombarded and a loooooot of black stone Niggers getting ripped into pieces.

Qatar has the largest US base in the ME with over 10000 troops stationed... I don't think so...

>Qatar has the largest US base in the ME with over 10000 troops stationed... I don't think so...

*Had

Somehow, I don't find trumps Twitter to be the most reliable source for his policies...

I will look on the archive.

An erupting, major battle between Sunni and Shia in which Syria will be used as the battleground, with random terrorist attacks around the globe.

Interesting times.

>Bahrain flag
>UAE ID

don't give a fuck, the area is home to sick subhumans

GCC is like mini EU, we have freedom of movement.

It's a power play in the Saudi-Iran conflict
Saudis think the Qatari's are going to switch sides and are making a move now to try and beat them back into place like they did to Egypt last year

There's this insight by a Jordanian user:
/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128676751/

That's absolutely true, regarding the digits. It is Trumps bait for normies and Legacy Media.

None asked if you care, dumb leaf. I asked what do you think is going on?

So you support ISIS?

what did they do to egypt last year.
The plane that crashed?

>filtering question marks
Don't question the narrative, goy!

Cut oil exports when the Egyptians met with an Iranian diplomatic team and didn't support the war in Yemen as much as the Saudis wanted

I don't care, the more Muslim filth that kill each-other the better. So long as we don't get involved.

Britbong, your grasp of international politics is abysmal if you think the West is not involved.

Qatars proxies was the Muslim Brotherhood that took power in Egypt after Mubarak fell.

Then Saudis removed them with current dudes.

Qatar and Saudis are always trying to control the Middle East as rivals to each other

Price they had to pay for Israel, er, American arms deal.

Bring it on leaf, I would love to see some variation. Shills have become too lazy. But make it less obvious than xy--_

Of-course we're involved. I meant boots on the ground, another Iraq.

Qatar will be absorbed into and split by the UAE and Saudi Arabia for their oil and gas riches, which will then be cut off from Iran and India.

You already have boots on the ground. There are US military bases all over the Middle East, the biggest one is even in Qatar with over 10000 active units on site...

of course, skinhead britbong knows nothing about actual logistics, baka...

Qatar discovered they won't exist after Iran-Syria gas pipleline is built.
They are considering stopping terrorism support in exchange for a share of the pipeline.
Major clusterfuck in progress.

til shitskins have their own mini eu and they can live freely in any gulf country

why are you in Bahrain then?

>what is GCC

Fucking Saudi scum will try to war and lose to yeman goatlords

كلنا حمد

و النعم خوي

I'm stealing goatlord as an insult

Good GOY

but until the west make a move we can only speculate what may happen

i didn't think i would live to see the Jewish master plan come through

Idiot

They already succeeded in dividing us

I hope it all kicks off and we get involved. I need a job and in a war scenario our undermanned navy will take anyone, which is good because I'd like to enlist but might have trouble because of my dodgy eyesight. But in WW3 we need every man we can get. I'd like to die in war instead of at home as an old man surrounded by pakis or because of something retarded like getting run over.

I am extremely confused, I always though Qatar and KSA funded ISIS and that Iran and Qatar are enemies.

>yemen is excluded

are they not arabs too or are they too poor?

Theres a civil war in Yemen atm

FUCK BARCELONA

THIS

Qatar does fund ISIS
But Qatar decided Syria wasn't going their way and made deals with Iran rather than continue the fight

The other arab nations got mad

T.shlomo

Iran did literally nothing wrong

You might want to pull your head out of your ass. Or not.

>But Qatar decided Syria wasn't going their way
I haven't heard Qatar stopped funding for radicals in Syria.
Source?

>Implying Sup Forums knows anything about this issue.

All you'll hear is >muh Jews

Example - check out the retarded responses to this comment.

well the Jews did cause it

Anyone backing ISIS over Iran is Neo Con shill

> have their own mini eu and they can live freely in any gulf country

At least they don't take refugees, they are smarter than us.

You in the Navy or just on deployment?

>t. Florentino Pérez

see:

I want them all to burn.

nobody gives a fuck about yemen

This is the correct answer.

OP here, I was ''banned for posting from a vpn'' aka mods are retards who didn't even look to see proof provided in the thread.

t. ibanez sergio goldstein

Post new time stamped ID card
And add something funny to the picture