Any KKK or IKA members here?

I want to know why you hate blacks in the year 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a brief overview of the content requested

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

This thread is now about the blessings of diversity

>Any KKK or IKA members here?

How's it going FBI?

Over 70% of KKK members are various alphabet soup agents and informants

God damn it. That actually made me cry. I am a grown fucking man. That brought me to tears.

Remember the group is allowed to exist, as long as there not doing hate crimes

The KKK is like less than 5000 people now and they are all 50+ years old according to the FBI

because they keep stealing shit from me.

I am not an IKEA member sorry

but why?

This, the KKK is on the way out. Even people who share their beliefs realize that the organization is essentially dead

What the fuck is this. The kid doesn't even seem alive at the end.

I think you already know the answer.

KKK isn't really a thing anymore. Just a few FBI agents larping, hoping to entrap the last clueless Cleetus that doesn't know they've been subverted.

>hating on mob justice
I don't have any problem with this

We don't know exactly yet, but science supports a theory that the problem starts with the letter N

They stink

The KKK is a leftist meme. It doesn't functionally exist. Some retarded families still LARP as being that because it's part of their family identity and some stray retards get into the dead husk as well but it boils down to them wearing stupid clothes with stupid patches...they're basically the Westboro Baptist Church but with patches and a wardrobe. It's deader than dead. It's a historical bludgeon for the Left.

They all belong on the continent of Africa, not hate just separate. Also white people aren't on the decline the rest of the populations are out of control, stop making so many useless extra people. Aids Crack Nikes Muh dick they ruined weed...

Just going to leave this right here

there are no more members of the KKK.

it is a dead organization.

It exists only in the minds of Niggers hoping for sympathy when they play the race card

They don't really have a criminal justice system or anything. This is how it should be done if we catch a pedo or a muslim or something in a white country.

I don't hang out with moderates

you're going to die, and your family will be killed in front of you first

If I ever see this shit there will be a dead mugger.

>beating their own newborns

Even lower animals care more for their young.

So many vids of nogs smashing babies. Are they attempting to brain damage them for extra gubment money?

Just go watch World Star videos, they seem to be a violent people.

Serious props to that white chick for at least trying to intervene at the beginning

niggers

Silly puppies!

At least she's doing the world a favor.

Planned parenthood really stepped their game up.

I wish stupid burgers would stop romanticizing the IRA considering that they are literal communist cucks. I wouldn't be surprised if a Muslim IRA springs up, where refugees who settled in Ireland try to create the Emirate of Ireland.

NA/Euro blacks have some of the nicest communities around.
Unfortunately they make up a minority of blacks.

Niggers are different, and make up the majority in most areas.
They abandoned their chances for good communities and have now stagnated under the excuse of opression.

Liberal whites certainly didn't help, with the sweeping social programs that the West implemented hitting black communities hard with their encouragement to stay poor and abandon your culture. But every other race and culture managed to pull themselves up while the majority of blacks rolled over and died inside.

Africa is an entirely different story. Culture can change between every city/village/tribe and a warzone can be just down the road from a peaceful village. Africans get taken advantage of by their own people at a local and lower government level more than anywhere else I've seen. Everything from religion to land sales to vehicle repair has people trying to pull weird acts. They've got a lot of work to do but can pull through and really join the greater stage of the world someday.

SA/Caribbean blacks are pretty good except for some cultural issues that aren't tied to their race.

TL;DR:
Support good black communities
Remove support for shit ones
Force them to improve or die
Deal with outcry of liberal white women
Keep an eye on Africa

If that kid lives to make it out of that house alive, it will be fuuuuucked up bad as an adult.

Street mob justice, this is true Anarchy at its finest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit

This is why blacks will never amount to anything, because the cycle will never end
>be black babby
>mother addicted to drugs and she is a prostitute
>be abused by mother because she is unstable
>never have positive male role-model
>grow older, have chip on your shoulder
>if boy, lash out and impregnate trash women because you have complex where you want to get back a moms
>if girl, get impregnated because you are led to believe that you are garbage; take out your insecurities on your child

That webm depressed me. That look in his face after diversity hits him

i dont get it. If this ever happens im going to gouge atleast 4 niggers eyes out. Fuck throwing punches im going head locks and shoving my fingers into eye sockets.

>looting and destroying a shop as well as risking your personal safety for $10 in cheap food items

Only niggers.

>When your mixtape is too fire

I want to fuck Mia Talerico
She's so hot, I want to put my cock inside her.

They're typically retarded and easy for the Jew to manipulate. They hate Aryan's for no reason, kill us, rape us and rob us.

go to a ghetto grocery store on sunday. take notes. then go to a rural grocery store on sunday. compare.

fuck copper wire thieves

they know the game, they assume the consequences. every time they steal those wires they fucking leave a whole neighborhood without electricity for days. fuck them

>0:15 yeah thats right, thats a hole in his thorax and you can see his fucking lungs breathing

>Napalm effect on viets children

you know that guy didn't face mob justice because of his good reputation on the choir

Wrong
I know of a certain KKK member with Luxembourgish and Indian origin living in Maine.

Nowhere near 50+`

I might have a picture of him in his klansman outfit.

was going to tell you to drink a bleach and arsenic cocktail but i guess your people don't get taller than 4" there anyway so you probably cant tell that this is a child.

>tfw breathing.exe not found

jesus

Fuck off FBI

IKEA member here

>Keep an eye the button that launches a nuke on Africa

FTFTY

>The widowhood effect is the increase in the probability of a person dying a relatively short time after their long-time spouse has died. The pattern indicates a sharp increase in risk of death for the widower, particularly but not exclusively, in the three months closest thereafter the death of the spouse. This process of losing a spouse and dying shortly after has also been called "dying of a broken heart".

>Whites married to whites were found to have “a large and enduring widowhood effect” (Elwert & Christakis, 2008).

>In a study done by Elwert and Christakis, they found that there was no widowhood effect found in endogamously married black men or women (2016).

good
i fucking hate cats
fuck them good

this is dusgusting. they touched her. i can't even...

>This is perplexing and mostly illogical! I'm trying to make a rapid escapade but her currency holder is currently being trapped around her by some sort of gravity defying force. I shall apply pressure to her cranial member with my fist to try to alleviate the situation

>Marvels

I honestly, memeing and edging aside, don't get why everyone doesn't recognise it; blacks are inferior to whites. statistics show it; higher crime rates of pretty much all sorts, abortion rates and IQ for god sake. They are proven to be dumber than whites by tests, solid evidence. They look stupid, ugly and primal.

Skilled sports and professions are never dominated by them. They are ridiculously violent. They have pack like instincts and the list goes on and on.

THEY ARE DIFFERENT. Why doesn't everyone see this. It isn't racism, it's fact. People who openly are for facts and evidence reject it(likely of public opinion, but who knows). Surely our day will come? The one where people finally listen and accept the truth.

Dems dem'end do nuttin

Situational Awareness + Conceal Carry prevents shit like this.

Sorry I'm still smarter and held back because I am white trying to work for a living. They don't want you to be able to work for a living. So I want to kill them and the terrorists they want to bring over. It is natural.

And the top 20% of whites are just how much smarter than all blacks. I can weigh and measure too nigger.

I am kkk, send over the party van spook

I would gladly torture that woman for months