Shills are losing their fucking minds right now over the Comey statement

the amount of shills and trolls on this board are fucking insane id say about 1/3 of users are trolling or shilling every thread with the same fucking responses every time divide and conquer

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

they are in complete panic mode because the statement imply's trump did absolutely nothing illegal simply said "i hope you'll drop this" when referring to the Flynn phone calls in which both the FBI and the administration new were way over hyped by the media the only thing they have to go on right now is the fact that trump said i "expect loyalty" not "demanded" as they're all shilling. Comey also stated in his last hearing that he has never experienced any form of obstruction from this president or any former official.... trump also asked Comey multiple times in 2 phone calls if the FBI would release a statement saying that president trump was not under investigation... which Comey had reassured Trump of multiple times

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxbED94QvE
twitter.com/greta/status/872577918529970177
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thick as thieves, user.

its over shills tomorrow your hopes and dreams will be crushed again just like election night your tactics are still blatantly obvious to anyone who has been on this board for more than a year..... you have failed again and again nothing will happen tomorrow because Trump broke exactly 0 laws.... its over go back to watching msnbc and cnn everyday, hyperventilating and screeching IMPEACH while tears run down your face. go back to refreshing Trumps twitter every ten fucking seconds so you can post a reply to your 20 antifa friends you fucking morons,
now say it with me...

HE IS MY FUCKING PRESIDENT

You may be right OP but jeeze, I'm just so tired. Gonna take a nap. Who else is #sleepyedgelord?

i dont think i can emphasis enough the fact that Comey has stated multiple times that Trump wasn't even under investigation, both to his face and over the phone
but shills are still on about "MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS, HILLARY IS REAL PRESIDENT, MUH 3 GORRILION VOTES, MUH PISSTAPES"

its honestly pathetic you have literally formed an echo chamber for yourselves and anyone on the left, they now eat up any piece of unsourced "news" and take it as absolute truth they have actually lost touch with reality and are living in a fucking dream world where every day there's yuge breaking news that will impeach trump soon. its actually fucking sad there are people out there who dont even research the information themselves and come to their own conclusions, and there's a shit load of them.
i honestly dont think we can wake them up either they will live out the rest of their miserable lives as brainwashed lefties that will panic over two fucking scoops of ice cream. they are a lost cause and we should pity them for they are not even equally conscious beings they are like children taking anything they hear as absolute truth...........its fucking sad.

shameless bump because shills need to know they've lost again, and they can fuck off back to their echo chamber

Fuck shills.

>mfw didn't even read nor hear about nor care about the comey statement

Let me sing you the rundown before bed user:
>Told Trump about dossier personally while President-elect
>Unprompted told President-elect he wasnt under investigation
>Had private dinner with the President and promised Trump his "honest loyalty"
>Reiterated again the President is not under investigation
>Rejected Trump's suggestion to do MORE investigating (of the dossier)
>Agreed with the President that Flynn was a good guy after already clearing Flynn's conduct in calls made with Russia Ambassador (and 2 months before allegations of unreported income from RT and Turkey)
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
>Never told anyone working on investigation about President's comments recorded in his personal memos
>Admits everything he says about conversations with President is unproveable

Dems unrecoverably BTFO

Is this comment a meme, code, or just shilling?

This. Get fucked shill fags

Fucking bernfags, worse imo than the hillshills

Freedom bump

some of the shills on this board are in fact butt hurt bernouts who dont even realize they should be fighting the DNC for fucking over Bernie instead of raging about trump, but yes most of them are hillshills being payed to lose arguments on an underwater basket weaving forum

Epic bants anonbro, and 100% truth. I wish these degenerate tv talking point delusional parasites start suiciding themselves en masse.

This.

I hope the shekels were worth it you faggots because pretty soon you're gonna spend them on rope.

The Dems have fallen for the b8. Trump continues to stoke muh Russia. They will expend lots of energy on muh Russia while Trump continues to out maneuver them on other fronts. Right now, there is a massive CI investigation going on regarding leaks, unmasking, and illegal Deep State activities. The Clinton Foundation still has an active case against it. There are still pizza related investigations going on. Close to the 2018 election the Dems are going to get a flood of indictments, bad news, and muh Russia will be put to rest. More than a few Dems will end up with Russian dirt on them. Oh, and the Establishment Gops like McConnell and Ryan will get a little on them too when the shit hits the fan. Remember the FBI still has a case going on with that Annapolis Gop lobbying firm. Best timeline.

one can only hope brother.....

For some reason everyone is forgetting about the context here on "loyalty". Trump has been saying he's been under attack by Democrats, loyalty here simply means "you're not a crazy Democrat, right?"

Bbbb

Bomb all shill threads with the purging fire of ORCPOSTING

Nothing

is there a salt mine over this?

Well let's fucking party tomorrow anons. Should be another great day.

Doesn't really matter, but boy am I exhausted. Let's hit the hay.

When was Comey's testimony prepared? This CBS report shows the exact quotes from it in a report made shortly after he was fired

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxbED94QvE

This proves Comey leaked his own memoranda to the press right? All the "sources close to Comey" this past month were in fact him, right? How can it be otherwise? Was he leaking that much about cases and investigations to the media throughout his tenure as FBI director?

Anyone who posts about "divide and conquer" is straight from the_donald
Kill yourself OP

>lost again
at least you used again.

>MUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSFUCKOFFREDDITMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLS/POL/ISNATSOCNOWMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSGTFOMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLSMUHSHILLS

It's pretty obvious he was coercing Comey.

Shills must have tried to convince people to go to bed. I dunno. I just spout back the memes like a good little edgelord.

one could also assume he was simply asking Comey not to try and fuck him over with leaks or by expanding the pointless investigation even more, so trump could actually focus on policy and keeping his promises instead of worrying about the news twisting his every move into fitting their Russian conspiracy.
Trump mentioned in multiple phone calls to comey that he would like a statement released saying trump was not under investigation because trump felt there was a "cloud" of media coverage preventing him from doing what he really wanted to do.... trade deals, counter terrorism coalitions, and much more, probably with Russia/ Putin who is leading the world in counter terrorism

it actually all makes sense why the Islamist supporting left doesn't want any deals with Russia when you think about it... the US and ruskies could wipe out all terrorism in a matter of months... and end the "refugee" crisis.

Dunno what they think they're going to achieve.
No one's going to change their mind from retarded trolling and they aren't going to be able to change reality to their will.

>implying nobody's ever tried to coerce Comey before.

>muh shills
>blah blah blah I want an echo chamber

Comey is a fucking weasel.

OK PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

>IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
>IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

What this statement does is PROVE that Trump did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ILLEGAL, AND HAD NO COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS PERSONALLY! What it also does is give some bait for the idiot media and libtards to chase, like a dog chasing their tail

>loyalty
>flynn

both are non-starters. They will lead absolutely nowhere. Let them have their field day BUT REMEMBER THIS! So, what does this mean? The Trump-Russia narrative has been suicided by 2 bullets in the back of the head. Let them have their little hissy fit today and tomorrow, because this is the last bit of steam they have burning off.

HOW DOES THIS VICTORY TASTE, GENTLEMEN?!

fucking delicious leafbro, the liberal tears will flow like the great Niagara falls once again....

>"expect loyalty"
The media is shit at attacking Trump but shit like this is exactly why I don't like him.
The only loyalty anyone working in our government is to the oath they took to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
The very idea of government appointed bureaucrats being loyal to individuals within government is an insult to everything this nation was built on.

We get it he's marginally better than Hillary but Hillary is out of the picture and all the dickriders of trump are as bad for the same reason as the Obama poll jockeys.

>muh every viewpoint is entitled by THE LARD GOD to be heard if there's enough richiebux behind it
>blah blah I want my Overton Window right where it is

>shilling for trump while complaining about shills

Nice comment, no follow up, just pic related.
Also lmaoooo the media is lying about Trump quote here too saying he said "I NEED loyalty"
Lmaoooooo try harder faggots

>be a shill
>complain about shills shilling
>continue shilling
>converse with other shills
>others disagree and off counterpoint evidence
>call them shills, reddits, you have to go backs
>ask for more evidence
>attack further evidence as unsourced
>repeat

the new Sup Forums

I didn't say that. Just call a spade a spade. Trump tried to coerce him. It's not shocking, but it's true. Big fucking deal. Comey's a big boy and he can handle it.

I don't know, m8. There are plenty of retards out there who think Trump's words are enough to convict him for obstruction of justice, which is absolute nonsense. They're never going to give it up.

LOVE SHILLS HATE
>comey's a big boy
Exactly, and only a typical libtard who doesn't hold adults accountable for their actions would disagree

Butt hurt bernout spotted

>implying literally every politician and administration doesn't do the exactly same thing
Gas yourself

>trump did absolutely nothing illegal simply said "i hope you'll drop this"
> i "expect loyalty"

Bummp

will trump get back to bringing back manufacturing/building wall now?

>implying that is literally anything, protip it isn't

as soon as this Russia narrative completely dies, Trump will go hardcore on all his campaign promises.... wall, immigration ban, Russia anti terrorist coalition, and everything else... we just need this stupid ass conspiracy to fucking end !

lets not celebrate just yet...although it looks promising its still comey were talking about. hes a snake

Fuck off shill

News channels/sites here reported that he "demanded" loyalty. They don't even show Comey's statement.

fake news bro, trying to sway public opinion assuming no one will look it up for themselves its fucking disgusting... they literally think you're too dumb to look it up

Trump's abused his power and obstructed justice, There's just no way around this. By 2019 he's out.

JIDF detected .02 Shekels have been deposited into your account thanks Shlomo Rosenstienberg

Literally nothing abusive or obstructive was done, kike

kek nice post leafbro 2 seconds apart

Mine is better
Heh

shills arent the issue

right-wing morons (who are right-wing for the wrong reasons) have been flooding this board ever since the the beginning of the last US election, and they are destroying this board by pushing the idea that donald trump (and conventional right wing politics) are good in any way whatsoever

>right-wing morons

nope

these people repeat talking points ad nauseum, use the same verbiage, attack points, rhetoric, argument styles, memes and personal attacks in a way that is 100% coordinated.
Many of them use a Discord channel to discuss strategies for the day's coming stories and potential posts. Every piece of news from any news station in the world is called fake news, regardless of it's content. Arguments are not made with any substantial facts, just feelings, insults and 'common assumptions' that no sane person would make.

The only right wing morons on this site are the ones that talk about race mixing and nationalism. The Trump shills are a coordinated bunch of opportunists.

Implying Left wing politics are good in anyway whatsoever
implying this board wasn't right wing before 2016 election

u fokin wat m8

hello newfag

nice Trump Pepe, are you old enough to buy cigarettes yet?

Most of it is just bullshit, but you got a point.

I guarantee you,tomorrow there will be posts about how russians hacked comeys brain

old enough to fuck your mom while smoking a cig and downing a bottle of scotch while she calls me daddy, son.

This is pretty spot on.

how was he implying left wing politics are good with his post
please go back to the donald and stay there

NO HRC WON THIS PICTURE PROVES IT

Notice he said "conventional"
you can infer that doesn't mean he's advocating leftism
Or at least you could infer that if you had a brain

I'll take that as a "no" then

But the nuclear chodes, user

cnn took the comey testimony countdown clock off

Haha. You lose.

You were more effective using the /sg/ faggots as tools. That was literally the only time y'all made any headway and it was only because they ODed on th Assad dune coon memes so hard.

Also redditors are trash, and they are a problem, but I won't lie. After Le Syrian firework show, the redditors even had the god given sense not to sperg out and make idiots of themselves. Perhaps they are foolishly loyal, but the edgelords on here have the opposite problems. They are completely mind fucked on conspiracy and Assad memes they are basically just tools at this point. There is a middle ground.

Still waiting on that escalation by the way. Boots on the ground? Iraq 2.0 is what was predicted very obnoxiously. I literally said "wait and see" and the faggots on here called me a Jew kike for not assuming boots were already on the ground. Well I think even those faggots realize they got played now that nothing has happened.

Edit- "Got played" should be changed to "played themselves."

Shills suck

We're breaking the conditioning.

Blomp

It's hilarious watching the TV news people losing their shit now that they don't control the narrative anymore. I'm sure sites like this are first on the censor list, when they try to implement it. They'll blame it on cp or terrorism.

No it was the Trump administration, that's why they fired Comey when he was out of town and Sessions raided his desk for the memos.

The "anonymous tipper" (Sessions) provided a Red Herring that will completely take the wind out of the sails of the Impeach him shit from the media. It's actual 4d chess this time.

Paul Ryan: "It Was 'Obviously' Inappropriate for President Trump to Ask James Comey for Loyalty"

twitter.com/greta/status/872577918529970177

was that Jeffy "Trump is so mad that maybe I should resign to fix this" Sessions?

That Sessions? Yes, 4d chess indeed.

What the fuck kind of vacuous ad hom is this user?

She's almost dead.

Amen.

Trump's not being investigated.
>Trump's not being investigated.

bumping

oh are ad homs not allowed on Sup Forums?

I am sorry, faggot

Shills BTFO

Not if you were actually hoping to make a point

>"It Was 'Obviously' Inappropriate for President Trump to Ask James Comey for Loyalty"
Trumps exact words were "...I expect loyalty"

To which Comey said "...you can expect honesty from me."

It's some meme that cropped up not long ago. Definitely a psy-op of some kind. I always see that kind of comment when threads get pretty deep down the rabbit hole.

comey sounds like he is in high school , he does not sound especially intelligent , if I was trump I would be getting so annoyed by this idiots incompetence. u can see y he fired him. as if he didn't need a reason already

whats not helping is the amount of dumb fuck newfags & t_d ledditors not knowing basic shit

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

Trump's exact words....according to Comey