Racism

Why are there so many Sup Forums users that are racist? I honestly don't get what niggas have done wrong that makes you guys hate them so much. I myself am mixed black and white so maybe that makes me more tolerant and understanding of both races. Im also from the uk and feel like racism between black and whites isn't that bad over here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy#Response_to_Edwards
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off nigger.

Fuck off you kayak.

ok im sorry.

Nobody fucking hates you, it's just mixed race people are bound to idenity crisis because you have no solid blood connection with your land.

racemixed subhuman

ok im sorry

shit yeah good point, we've fucked it

>being racist is bad
please explain to me why racism is wrong

Fuck off nigger.

Nah not subhuman, the future

fpbp
/thread

on a side note

>IGNORE
OPS with Questions
Reoccurring threads

>FILTER
Question words and mark

Browse Sup Forums without
>/leftypol/
>/f/aggit
>/s/hills
>/N/iggers
>Bait
>Surveys

this. now change your tampon and stop falling for the over the top edginess on 4chins

>Why are there so many Sup Forums users that are racist?
I blame my racism on pattern recognition. It's a bitch.

I mean to where it affects how you act towards certain races IRL

Is it your first day here? Fuck off

Cant say nigger in public

Nigger

It's mostly a meme you stupid faggot.

Your value as a person is based on Character. Racial hatred is culture based. Chimps acting like Chimps is not the defacto black man's lot in life. Embracing degenerate culture is weakness of character.
Be the best possible person you can be and the cocksucker that has nothing else on you but the color of your skin is almost always more garbage than you will ever be. This will not go unnoticed here.
Be a nigger and be treated like a nigger.

eat shit and die you mongrel cocksucker

fair enough i figure there are some places in amercia that a full of bad blacks but where i live its ok. Maybe because there isnt many of us

>how you act twords other races
In what way is this bad? You are just explaining what racism is, now please, what is morally wrong with racism. What injustic is to be had if one is racist.

I appreciate most of this but do you know what a nigger is?

Yes it is.

nothing until you become a higher up

Do you know what a man who happens to be black is? It's not a nigger. Do you think being born white is enough? That a white man can't be an absolute piece of shit?

ok nibe

Slide thread

I know but im sure not many people act like niggers nowa days

This has been interesting thanks for the replies niggers

>not many people act like niggers nowadays

top kek. ever been to America?

Ah! so your problem is not with racism, it's authority that is racist. Ofcourse realtive to you what kind of racist, if you were employed by a company that doesnt really hire people from India, I'm sure you wouldn't notice nor care.

So, why is this wrong? We could be deny ourselves of an asset in a company, but it is a company, run by people, making personal choices, owned by a person or people though risk got to a position where they are today. What is more important, the rights of the employeer or the rights of the employee?

Because you don't belong to Europe the same way I don't belong to Africa mate. Nothing personal.

>Why are there so many Sup Forums users that are racist?
It's race realist, you bigot!

no

why do i not belong to europe because some peopl went there before others? fuck off, im there right now

right but i don't fit into the stereotypes and neither do most niggas that i know

Well even African blacks hate American blacks. Some funny shit online about that

He is precisely talking about the fact regardless stereotypes we are biologically different.

surely not all american black are bad though

like black are genetically stronger and tend to have bigger b3n1s

Obviously #notall

No racial statements are absolutes but are trends that follow a gradient. Individuals fall on different areas of the gradient.

Blacks on average have higher testosterone and are higher in the "Warrior Gene", which both lend them to a shorter temper. You can wikipedia search the Warrior Gene, it's a real phenomenon, and different races have different amounts of it.

If you're willing to accept that different racial groups have grown different characteristics in accordance to their environments, you need to accept everything. Not just things that are good for blacks like physical endurance, but the fact that the colder climates of northern Europe (and Asia, for that matter) forced natural selection of intelligence.

There's a reason why groups from tropical climates have different IQ's then groups from frigid climates. When you live in a tropical climate, food is abundant, you don't need to shelter yourself from cold, and there's is usually a lot of water. When you're in a frigid environment you need to be inventive and be able to plan out what you're going to do to deal with your environment. You need to think of ways to hunt down massive animals to be able to eat, which avoiding the predators.

One in the same, subhuman

If you're for real you should just leave ... like right now. Love, a Mexican.

this is really interesting, thankyou for that. I never even thought of putting it down to those types of things and they really do make sense desu.

Ok, Sargon

I was just interested as it seems to be a trend on Sup Forums, if you couldn't tell already I don't use this often.

>No racial statements are absolutes but are trends that follow a gradient. Individuals fall on different areas of the gradient.
Not true. The australian aboriginals evolved isolated from rest of mankind for 50.000 years. 100% pureblooded aboriginals can't build a modern house without the help of other races or hybrids, and they can't be taught, no matter the training.
A wolf and a border collie can breed, one has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter the training.

Also.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy#Response_to_Edwards
"In the 2007 paper "Genetic Similarities Within and Between Human Populations",[21] Witherspoon et al. attempt to answer the question, "How often is a pair of individuals from one population genetically more dissimilar than two individuals chosen from two different populations?". The answer depends on the number of polymorphisms used to define that dissimilarity, and the populations being compared. When they analysed three geographically distinct populations (European, African and East Asian) and measured genetic similarity over many thousands of loci, the answer to their question was "never" "

I have had bad experiences with every race and I will always respect any decent hardworking people of any race or religion, but nigger is just a fun word to say because it's a no-no word. I call my dog a nigger when he steals pans of lasagna and cookies off the counter, don't take it personally.