Are Bongs turning to muslims to fuck their women because they are so unappealing? Can you really blame them...

Are Bongs turning to muslims to fuck their women because they are so unappealing? Can you really blame them? I'd be a faggot too if this was a 10/10 in my country.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/2721-Gardenwood-Ct-SW-Lilburn-GA-30047/14738575_zpid/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931225/Mother-eight-lives-2-000-month-benefits-complains-forced-work-plans-cap-welfare-handouts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax6yHCToK9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most probably

nice pasta m8

Fuck off

We both know it's true.

M8 I understand your frustration, if there were no fuckable females in my country I'd want to be jihaded as well

>lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it's leg caught in a wood chipper

Well I mean, that's what most women here sound like in general so

Never in my life have I seen an attractive british woman. Should explain why so many british "men" are takin the ol in out from their lads in boarding school, anglo style

How much would this house cost in Bongland?

>5 beds 4 baths 5,194 sqft
>$314,900

>Beautiful & spacious home located in Established community. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with plenty of space to entertain family & friends. This home is an entertaining dream come true!! Home features an open kitchen with eat in area & opens up to a large great room. Laundry room has a utility sink. Large bedroom on the main level. Second floor has 3 bedrooms & Bonus room that can be used as a 5th bedroom. Master bathroom has 2 walk in closets, en-suite bathroom with jetted tub & separate standing shower. Large sun room & the Hot tub stays! Large finished basement with full bar, movie projector & sound system. Ample sized deck & level backyard with a Koi pond. Adjacent lot is also part of the property. All appliances stay.

zillow.com/homedetails/2721-Gardenwood-Ct-SW-Lilburn-GA-30047/14738575_zpid/

>Flag

You're only proving my point bong.

Can't say I blame them.

top kek
british women are fugly. cant debate this .

our women are NOT ugly!

stop this meme now!

>our women are not ugly
>post two ugly women

>Mother-of-eight who lives off £2,000-a-month benefits complains she is being 'forced into work' by plans to cap welfare handouts to £23,000
>Marie Buchan is a single mother of eight living in Selly Oak in Birmingham
>She currently receives benefits of £26,000 a year to care for her family
>But under proposals handouts for Miss Buchan will be capped at £23,000
>She claims the new cap will leave her young family struggling to survive
>Miss Buchan said the benefits cap is forcing her to get a job for first time

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931225/Mother-eight-lives-2-000-month-benefits-complains-forced-work-plans-cap-welfare-handouts.html

They need real men around because they can barely handle kitchen utensils without being scared. The British are a bunch of faggot pussies.

For some reason they age rapidly. Compare this

with this

not sure pajeet, but they sure do age like milk

The shrubbery is awful.

that was quite a funny read, did you come up with it yourself?

Twinks are kind hot, wish i had experienced that in highschool desu

holy fuck did captain jack hhaedbutt her what the fuck is wrong with her nose

That's what maintained shrubbery looks like. I know in the UK you guys aren't allowed to have anything sharp.

Scandiest of keks

A larger proportion of our women are ugly. Most countries probably have a spread of attractiveness somewhat like this:

>1-3/10 20%
>4-7/10 50%
>8-10/10 30%

The British spread is probably more like this:

>1-3/10 25%
>4-7/10 55%
>8-10/10 20%

Just my outlook on the matter, its a good job an English accent makes yank females gush otherwise I'd still be a virgin.

t. met yank current gf wife material on holiday in texas.

It lacks harmony and balance.

>$3,400 a year in taxes
That is fucking great.

t. anglo

How are British women are some of the ugliest creatures on earth? Most western euros are somewhat attractive, but the average British woman is much less attractive than the average German woman.

In-breeding I imagine

It's cos of fags and booze m8

nice take a (you)

I fookin love readin UK accent in text.

So much ugly, wow.

I live in the centre of Amsterdam. We get a shitload of tourists from all over the world. Please don't shoot me, the messenger, but the English girls are without any question generally regarded as the most ugly and horribly uncivilised of them all and, indeed, it is not so much looks as it is culture...

My two cents: Where there is exaggeration of culture, there is usually a natural vice lurking somewhere beneath. English culture in two words: self-control and understatement. Why? Because deep down you're a pretty damn savage bunch. Ask anybody who lives in Amsterdam.. Or Ibiza or Chersonisos for that matter..

We conquered 24% of the planet's land, of course we're barbarians at heart.

and yet you now let the barbarians into your small island home, waiting for them to snuff out a once great christian culture.

SAD!

you don't have to be so polite to say what we all know

British women are pukes

"OI! YOU FACKING YANKEE DANG-DING-DON, YOU FACKING WAN SUM, MEET ME ROUN BAK OF GREEGS WE'RE GUNNA CLASH!"

funny stuff bro

This is true. The only good looking people in the British Isles are Irishmen. Why do you think the British women get wet for Irish cock all the time. I must have slept with 30 of Britain's finest looking women while I was living in the west country,

I'm getting pretty sick of you dutch thinking you're a real nation. You're fuck all. All you seem to do is moan and complain, as if you're trying to fix something you don't really understand.

The only reason people go to Amsterdam or The Neverlands for that matter, is to get their plonkers sucked and to smoke weed in cafe's. That's literally it.

What county has the nicest women? For me it's maybe Kent. Other than that I can't think of any...

We forgot about the barbarism as generations grew up without the Empire. Now anti-immigrant sentiment mostly comes from the working class who experience it's impacts, and Britain is still classist as fuck so it's viewed as an unintelligent lowlife position to hold. Middle-class Britain refuses to act because stoicism has been ingrained as part of our national myth. It's got to the stage where I'm an accelerationist to be honest. Bring on Corbyn.

Don't be so fucking butt blasted jesus, most English women are gross.

>30 of Britain's finest looking women
Why so low standards laddie?

LMAO

Who is

>Natalie Dormer
>Keira Knightley
>Emma Watson

Stop this meme.

Who is, literally 3 celebrities who will never suck my dick.

pass

>emma watson

90% she's got boibenis but you 'll fap anyway

>blabla
3 women out of 65 million people, BRIDDY GUD

beautiful (you)

Some British women are hot until you sober up.

this makes me understand why british lads hates irish people so much. irish bulls were cucking british men out of the genepool so they started the potato famine out of spite

Idk why all these other countries are shitting on English women though, you don't have a right unless you're from Spain or Italy where 99% of the Women look good.

thanks for ruining my lolilust for her m8
oh and for giving me the giggles, I needed cheering up.

please don't talk about cucking

Nah, just troll pasta.

>Natalie Dormer
>Kiera Knightley
>Emma Watson

3 Average looking women in most other European countries. Face it, we abducted all the pretty ones back in the Viking age.

>3 women I named off the top of my head
>Didn't name the couple million that are pretty good looking

God this place is autistic as fuck sometimes.

Yeah like you wouldn't bang that. Let's see a pic of you Romeo. I mean, Ching Chong Li.

>Amsterdam
>the Netherlands

pick one.

Yeah there is no way 30% of our women are 8 to 10s.

Maybe like 10% and 5% of them are in California. I'd say like 60% of women in America are average to cute 10% are top tier and 30% are ugly. Though I feel like I'm still underestimating the ugly plus I have low standards so to a chad we probably have even less 8 out if 10s than I think.

>GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?
xD

to be fair this is a typical scene on a weekend night in town
that and sometimes sandniggers stabbing them so its not all bad

but you mate have been Micked by the potato from the beginning of time my jolly ol mate

>10 layers of photoshop, 5 make up sessions and 3 takes later

Would bang when drunk ez

This is a 10/10 in Bongland.

>Are Bongs turning to muslims to fuck their women because they are so unappealing?

Just 4% of white British people are in inter-ethnic relationships.

This 4% figures includes relationships with OTHER white ethnicities (Irish, Polish, etc).

FAKE NEWS. Sad!

Is it just me that finds British chicks good looking? Yeah theres some orcs here and there just like in every country, but generally speaking they're alright

Hearty kek

>sharing my pics on Sup Forums

God this place is autistic as fuck sometimes :DDD

>cherry picking as an argument against the observations of a lifetime

I admire your efforts but won't work

Same.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax6yHCToK9E

To be honest I'm just having a go at these limey cunts. I love a nice slag as much as the next guy.

its a dude. still better looking than the natural born british females

Go back to queuing a couple meters apart you fucking retard. Stand outside for a while and freeze. Better yet, persuade your countrymen to
actually invent something.

That piece of shit is outdated as hell. And it's in the fucking Africa of the south.

Female Quasimodo is a 10/10 in amy country

As a foreigner living in the UK, this stereotype is bullshit. Middle and upper class British women are both quite smart and good looking. They sometimes do have awkward features (e.g. box-shaped head or missing chin), but unlike Germanic women, they are less likely to have a case of man-face, or weird masculine bone-structure (e.g. wide shoulders). The ones which you see in pictures are the lower class women who like poor people everywhere are more likely to be fat and poorly behaved -- especially when they saved enough money for an easyjet holiday in Ibiza for a hen night.

Our women are mostly hideous. Fellow Brit anons will try to deny it, but we all know it's true.

Are you kidding me?

60% of American women (all races) are ugly.

20% are barely cute.

15% are somewhat attractive.

5% are actually hot.

And I feel like I'm overestimating the hot ones, because at least half of them are hot due to makeup techniques.

How do you get the time to post between prepping Ahmed and flagellating yourself for being born white?

>The only good looking people in the British Isles are Irishmen.
Delusional mick, don't you have some potatoes to be planting?

be happy you are not from the americas...
here it is
1-3/10------------30%
4-7/10------------60%
8-10/10----------10%

she is a kike btw

>unless you're from Spain or Italy where 99% of the Women look good.
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i hope you are being ironic, spain is 80% 1-6/10 same for italy