What can they do?

Seriously.
Just arm yourself to the teeth any time you're walking around in a city.
We all know full well the police are retarded and incompetent; the politicians don't give a fresh fuck because it's just 'peasants' being killed.
You think they can protect you/can actually stop us from carrying weapons? They can't. There are too many of us.

Next time some sick fucking muslim decides they're going on a stabbing spree, make sure their kill count is as close to 0 as possible. Kill them first.
You think these Jihadi scumcunts could take all of us in a fight? Once people wake the fuck up and stop being pussies this problem will go away very, very quickly.
Islam only respects strength, violence, and action.

And right now our spineless, simpering worms of politicians and police are displaying NONE of those things.

Protect yourself. Encourage others to protect themselves.

I love these uncucked western europosts popping up lately.

A renewed hope.

The moment is coming when it will all come out into the open

These tumultuous times have called forth once more, the heroes of times past

The only question is, will you answer the call?

Then, the Dragon comes in the form

I'm rooting for you guys, time to fight

...of common foes

The Time Has Come. This is A Call To Arms. Spread the Message Far and Wide and Let Every Man Hear It. The Call To Arms is Here. Now

Would rather not x

I alway carry deodarant and lighter.

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6

The age of cucks is over. It is time for us all to rise again.

Islam is a bully.
The west kills bullies.

I'll happily die to preserve the west. What use is a life on our knees to the regressive shitshow that is Islam?

Woah

>I don't know, go- Uh, mate, wouldn't it be easier to do nothing and run away if there is an attack? Besides if people fought back, that might inspire further resistance to the muslims who are migrating here!

I heard someone say that oven cleaner is a good weapon, nearest thing to mace.

Oh man, chemically speaking there are so many options.

Also i think it's a good idea to just get some combat training too. Learn Krav Maga i say - best one there is for these types of situations.

Actual defense spray with bug spray labels applied in place of the actual label is a good choice.

Just remember to get a brand where the canister doesn't look like the stereotypical pepperspray container.

As a yank, I'd gladly smuggle weapons if it was possible. I'm honestly glad to see you guys across the pond still have the fighting spirit of times past. Can we do croud funding in realistic ways for not only weapons but for people to carry medical gear too?

I think the first and most practical answers (with everyone just saying 'fuck you' to the police knowing full well they can't stop us in mass being a later goal), are to:

a) get people training their bodies and learning martial arts.
b) prioritize defense / tanking strategies, to begin with (every terror attack has a time limit before armed response shows up - if a single man with some kind of makeshift shield can taunt Achmed for 3 minutes; spit on him, call Mohammad a weak little faggot child rapist; get him bouncing his knife off your shield in anger, that's 3 minutes he's not stabbing innocent people for). - Taunt, tank, crowd control, bide time
c) education; just spread the damn word about what sharia law is, what its rules are, the statistics of how many support it, why every single terror attack in the West is Islamic these days; print things out, stick a hundred A4 sheets of Islamic tenants/laws/pro-jihad text in every bloody pub from the south to the north.

During the London Bridge attack, several men already threw themselves into the fight to try and help others and were severely injured as a result - people aren't taking this lightly anymore. The will is there from men; we just need organization.