Liberals actually believe this

>liberals actually believe this

Why would you need a chemical to do what nature perfected?

Let me guess Satan, the next page is some kind of glorious furry wolfman-beast with a 3-foot cock?

nice trips satan

Wat happens next

Is this actually what comics are nowadays?

I'd trade it all satan, just for you to exterminate whoever wrote this and torture them for eternity.

How is it even entertaining to the left? Do they actually find pleasure reading this or just smug self satisfaction?

I mean, you weren't wrong.

>meninist terrorist organisation
Last digits is the level of delusion libtards are at right now.
>chemical that makes women subservient
Estrogen?

Is she licking him?

Fpbp

>"muh capshit" dc fans btfo

>not retconning him as a peg-legged transexual black lady
Literally triggering

kek

Identity bullshit aside, is this a parody rewrite or actually written by a high school student?

Is this a real, Marvel published comic?

Jesus fucking christ

Who the fuck would read this and think this is a good story arc
or interesting
or well written

Who is this made for?

I've seen moe kawaii 6/10 shit manga that has better plot direction then this

Typical echo chambers. It reinforces their believes. Just think of John Oliver, etc. They watch that shit and think everything he says is true and it convinces them they were right all along.

What does your heart tell you?

MENINSTS BTFO

w
t
f

what kind of a deluded retard makes this shit? do they actually think this will sell? or that its good art in any meaningful way? holy shit dude

DC

>mfw western "comics" aka propaganda pieces
>tfw japan only continues to win
this shit is why no one reads comic books anymore and manga and anime are taking over, and they are going to keep digging their grave
it's glorious

It's all so laughable I don't even know anymore

remember when good ol´ Daredevil Fucked black Cat and afterwards sniffs his fingers?

Back in the day, men were allowed to be men...

>do they actually think this will sell?

It's called "pandering", user. Generic capeshit (in motion picture format, anyway) is HUGE with the tumblr crowd. They love Iron Man and Avengers and all that shit.

So some corporate dumbass notices this and says, hey, why don't we do a bunch of tumblr storylines for all these sjws and feminists on the internet who seem to love our intellectual properties so much?

But don't worry, this has been going on for a couple years at this point and it's been failing miserably and no one is buying this shit except to laugh at it.

>nowadays

Look at this picture of Lake Michigan. Doesn't it's shape remind you of something?
Oh yes, a BIG BLACK NUBIAN COCK.
See how hung that that cock is? That's what Michigan is getting pounded with, 24/7/365 for CENTURIES. Michigan is BLACKED by the superior bull dick. Women from all across America come to swim in Lake Michigan, to be one with the African cock. They dive underwater and swallow it's enriched waters, and carry it back to their homes. When the husbands see their wives all wet, they know that they've been cucked by the delicious, monstrous black cock of Lake Michigan.

And that's not even the best part! The best part of a black penis is when the bull has been pleasured enough to cum! The seed of a nubian member is the most precious of all, and drowns out the inferior cucked white sperm. See Chicago there? At the tip of the lake? That's where the precious enriching bull semen cums out of! Tens of thousands of ebony queens and African bulls are born out of this hot sticky load that the BIG BLACK LAKE MICHIGAN spews out.

Go ahead, Burgers. Let your wives and girlfriends and daughters and sisters come to Lake Michigan. When they leave, they will be carrying inside them the seed of the superior black bull.

Pure Michigan.

d.. did he just sniff his fucking fingers

what a fucking god

We need to go back

lol

Who is that character ? Is this real ?

Why do they have to flaunt that they've turned our heroic culture into a culture that celebrates weakness and defeat? Pretty rude.

Cant wait for them to show this in the series!

i read that superhero comic sales are plumeting, and that the head of marvel or whatever blamed it on SJW-shit, but then he got so much crap for saying it, he took it back

Yea because tumblr only watches the movies, they dont buy comics, and now neither do the people who used too.

yeah it's real it's sabra from marvel comics. this is real too kek

If it was so HUGE with tumblr Marvel wouldn't have come out blubber in news stories about how every comic other than their core books are failing miserably now.

It´s just Marvel at the moment. Dc comics are selling strong and the storylines are pretty good in general atm

I know comics aren't much for dialog but wew lad

clearly

Ummm.... She's the one wearing purple gloves. soooooo guess where her fingers were...

hey belive it or not the author of wonder woman atm is great. I havent read this part yet, but the first 6 issues were fantastic.
no, he is on the roofs of manhatan, the glovwe is just in a shadow

Top jej,i didnt even notice it

Why did Mark Waid have to make him a cuck?

I've always hated when comics insert "witty banter" into fight scenes. It feels awkward, forced, and clumsy. It's something I imagine a fat SJW thinks fighting is really like

Western media has this really big hard-on for goofy self-awareness in absolutely everything regardless of appropriateness and it's fucking terrible. It's probably at its worst in comic books and movies about comic books.

yeah... he kind of destroyed him...after Miller - brubaker and bendis made him perfect...
i stopped with mark, do you know if soule is any good?

>goofy self-awareness
Can you elaborate on that a bit? Perhaps an example?

Is this a guest spot then because the writing here is stiffer than cardboard ready for the garbage bin

all dick, no balls

It's been a while since I sat down with a comic, but I always liked Geoff Johns. I really liked Green Lantern Rebirth. I also liked the Sinestro Corps Wars

>Who is this made for?
people who want to read a comic about a character that is 76 years old.

You could make batman shit in a hat and capefags would buy it.

>meninist

so, shes' a womynist?

>The name's Jane, I've been captured by feminists
>They want to steal a chemical that makes men subservient
>Oh thank god, Wonder guy is here!
>"AH HA! TAKE THAT SHE DEVILS!"
>My lasso will make you tell the truth!
>"I-I hate men because I'm insecure and full of self-loathing!"
>Another day saved by Wonder guy!

What do you guys think of my new comic?

The better kind of Eunuchs (according to women).

I am from Michigan and this is the most absurd thing I have ever heard regarding this state.

>Pure Michigan
Topkek

misogynist!

It sounds exactly the same.

Why is everyone in this thread so butthurt about this comic?

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

fund it

This is why I come to Sup Forums xd

Is this real? I remember reading some normie kid comics such as Archie, Tintin, and Donald Duck as a wee lad, but I remember them being less cringey than this.

they actually believe this

haut, I love a good fingering up my bunghole

Looking at the camera during a movie or breaking the fourth wall constantly

Just be grateful Steve isn't black(yet) you fucking faggots

>liberals actually believe this
>mfw they actually do.

/thread

Watch any fucking Marvel movie recently. I saw Doctor Strange most recently and a lot of parts were just fucking painful.

> CHECKMATE MENINISTS

What the fuck is wrong with Marvel?!

cringe

I've been on the phone with one of my many well connected contacts. He's interested in funding your project, the only catch is Wonder guy has to be Mexican and the lasso of truth has to be replaced with diarrhea shits of vaguery.

Wait they are angry about militant meninists but not the government experimenting and creating horrible bio organic weapons

>my dongle doesn't like

Why are the white people beating up niggers?

Yes, that was my point. The movies are huge with tumblr and they pretend to be huge, super fans but they don't actually do anything besides watch the movies over and over and jerk off over shitty fanfic. Marvel believed their posturing and assumed they were buying the comics too, and is slowly learning that despite how much sjws and feminists like to whine about being labeled "fake fans", they are indeed just that.

Umm... so what happens when the lasso of truth ties up someone that actually believes in what they think? Does cuck woman still think that every man is "insecure" and other buzzwords?

this is what happens when we let women and limp wristed liberals into men's hobbies

>meninist terrorists

perfect

This is the faggot penning this crap AHAHA

Wasn't meninism literally a joke to make fun of women who paraded themselves as "feminists" online? Why did the left get so fucking asshurt about it and pretend like it was real/a big deal/dangerous?

>Meninist

Being this butthurt over a parody twitter account.

SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

nice image btw its been a while since ive seen the shitshow fuckery that is frasier
remember the episode where he got molested by his piano teacher

>He said, completely oblivious to the content that started the thread in which he is posting

I can't believe Dr. Murdoch fell for the transhumanism meme.

>chemical compound believed to make women subservient
It's called estrogen

I know what the ladies like! Don't mind me just getting the wine and tension ready. Ahahaha

>"I hate women because I'm insecure and full of self-loathing!"

That's like a line from a Hilldawg meme.

what is this cuckold shit? Why would any man make this?

There's one that goes "the lasso of truth can't stop mansplaning"

I've been looking for a pic of the murdoch crew irl, but I don't remember if I bernstein bear'd and am remembering incorrectly.

Nobody reads comics anymore

is this a thinly veiled Sup Forums approved comics thread?