No one is born racist

No one is born racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/babies-prefer-individuals-who-harm-those-that-arent-like-them.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a fucking hijab? I'm not wearing my glasses

No one is born knowing that shooting heroine could lead to choking up in your own puke while sleeping.

She's probably thinking "wow her skin is different than mine" which is in fact racist. Also, No one is born potty-trained.

that white baby has aids now

getting blacked at 4 months

true

It's the opposite though. Racism is natural but erradicated with education.

BUT EVERYONE IS BORN HELIPHOBIC

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

ding ding ding

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

wrong

it looks like he's trying to intimidate the other baby into joining the Muslim faith.

Also, clicked on this pic thinking it was a scene from Star Wars.

I remember hating niggers when I was a baby. I listened to Johnny Rebel as a baby

Agreed. Morgan Freeman said it best, "Stop talking about it"

Too bad democrats will never stop talking about race. Too many easy votes in social justice.

noone is born literate too

Is just another thing you learn as you grow older

It's just a baby you fucking asshole. Can you try to be not racist for one FUCKING minute you psychopath?

Why one of the babies is cosplaying as a necromancer?
Or should I say, negromancer.

that's not true
there have been several studies, one reported only late last year, stating that young children, a few years old, prefer to be with their own kind

>pajama nigger, stop touching my face or I'll punch you with LEGOs
>but diaper-minded kaffir, islam means "religion of pacifiers"!

White baby's probably thinking:
"Who is this Negress and why is she touching my face at the airport?"
You can see it in the eyes.

The first time I saw a black person I shrieked and hid. Also if no one is born racist then that means niggers would have had to personally prove every single racist correct in order for them to continue justifying their racism.

Remember to sage shill threads. THERE IS ONLY ONE POST BY OP'S ID. CLICK ON THE OPTIONS BAR AND TYPE SAGE

is that choko-babby trying to rape that aryan babby? wtf

Yeah it's like that but um exactly opposite. We're born with a clean slate and it takes 8 - 20 to peg negros.

I don't like racism either and I'm not defending it but this simply is not true. Babies very on prefer people that look like them. Racism is natural especially very on.

>no one is born educated

thread closed

My mom told me to always hate black people

why do they have to cover up children? Do children need to be modestly dressed in Islam?

but some people are born black.

Wrong, babies will reject people that don't look like their parents naturally. works for everybody, black, asian, white, arabs. Fuck babies can even start to freak for details like hair color or facial hair.

Who put that suicide bomber next to that sweet innocent white baby?

>that black fucking disgusting hand defiling the pure skin

damn what is wrong with me

Why are black women such good cocksuckers? They act like they're starving

Racism is the only cure for multiculturalism. Plus bullets.

no human is born black

such a liar

I fucked Jonah Hill's neg asshole im a hollywood gym locker room. I pozzed his ass so hard, while he cried from the thickness of my massive member. Afterward I shit in my hand and rubbed it in his face and called him a fat, disgusting faggot. He comes to that gym a lot to get fucked in the ass by Chads.

Go on...

But their genes become more expressed as they age resulting in the ethno-centric behavior known as "racism".

>Do children need to be modestly dressed in Islam?
in theory no, but they are also kiddy fiddlers, so yes

Babies are the epitomy of stupid. They can't even take a shit on their own.
Are they saying that's how it feels to be liberal?

Ninja?

except white people, of course

No one is born a mathematician

but people are born Finnish. shame!

Wrong. It's natural to treat those who differ as aliens.

Actually, ask any black man and they'll tell you that white girls, or "Beckys" are the best cocksuckers out there. So much so, that this stereotypical white-girl name has become a slang term for a blowjob, particularly from a white girl.

>3 year old girl
>wearing a hijab so she covers her body from men's eyes
and they wonder why we hate them

Maybe. Guess we're made that way by our experiences then.

/thread

THEY are starving.

of course not you dimwitted mongol. it's learned through careful observation of the different human subspecies and realizing some are not quite as advanced as others.

>Racism it's a social construct maded for those with mental problems.
>Forbidden words and descriptive language
>Forbidden the description of certain ethnic groups
>Being incredibly hypocrite by separating races, being racist to one race, adopting an anti-human behivior.
Remember kids, if someone calls you a racist just for say nigger it's because the other person is a racist.

When I was kid I was shocked when I saw them for the first time, I though they were animals, my mother who is a proto commie got buttmad and has been trying to brainwash me ever since then.

If that one video of the little ISIS kid executing people with a tiny pistol is any indication, I'd say I believe you...

Anyone got the gif or webm? Its professional camera work too.

This. The babies look at you just like you look yourself in the mirror after failing so hard in life.

But they are animals.

>Look at me. I'm the European now

Oh, so this is bullshit
edition.cnn.com/2010/US/05/13/doll.study/index.html

I'm not saying otherwise.

niggers can't keep to themselves even as babies

Better call the police.... that black kid is about to rape the white kid!

No one is born civilised either but some races pick it up better than others.

>no one is born knowing the intricate working of human society

woah

No one is born being aware of danger and morality neither.

Jesus, fucking finn cuck, get stabbed.

Sage

That's why we are upset the baby got AIDs from the niglet

Actually yes they are. It just isn't the kind of thing you develop until later in life when your pattern recognition gets better and you begin to understand what a nigger is.

You are right, it takes time and experiences to realize niggers aren't human, let alone equal.

But every OP is born a faggot.

>No one is born knowing racial differences, statistics about niggers and islamic terrorism.
Wew lad, really made me think.

>observing differences is racist

Wew lad

Wrong I hated nigger even as child

Are they born religious? What kind of thought process did that child go through when she made the decision to wear a hijab for the rest of her life? Was the kid like "oh shit, if I don't wear this rag on my head forever then I'll never become a part of Mohammeds harem!" Or was the decision made for her? Will that child grow up to hate and kill in the name of her faith, the faith she was born into?

Ive seen this thread loads of times
1 post by this ID on OP

Slide thread

SAGE

I get way better blowjobs from non-black girls. From my experience, black girls tend to be spitters too, which is grounds for immediately getting kicked the fuck out.

didnt Time say white babies are racist?

fpbp

Of course, no one is born with the knowledge of what other people are capable of... are you dumb or what?

no but the first time I met one he punched me in my face. I was like 4 he was about the same age. niggers are a joke.

Why don't you try to prove that OP?
Where are your citations?
I know shitskins desperately want to belive but where are the proofs?

Race mixing is evil poison that is akin to spiritual rape.

You are not talking to anyone Sage

what if you get the good succ from someone who likes you and it's not based off race?

also women who are more gender fitting think
bi's are gross.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full

(2012) Vogel, Monesson, and Scott conclude that infants develop ethnocentrism naturally as a means to help their survival and nurture their growth. Babies demonstrate this ethnocentrism before exposure to other races.

psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/babies-prefer-individuals-who-harm-those-that-arent-like-them.html

(2013) Karen Wynn shows that infants as young as nine months old prefer individuals who are nice to people of their race and dislike people mean to their race. In addition to this they also like people that are mean to others races and dislike people that are nice to other races.

This occurs before full development of metacognition and the effects are apparent even in youths that have developed metacognition

The opposite is true. We are genetically programmed to fear that which looks different. The fear often becomes loathing. The more advanced, civilised and intelligent of us make an effort to rise above our base instincts. The dullards just keep stupidly hating.

I was.

why are you trying to censor us? a baby just got NIGGER AIDS, the worst kind. why would we not be furious?

I actually was very anti racist until my black friends started robbing my family. told me I was a racist ect. I used to back these faggots up and this is what I get.

No one is born with the most fundamental cognitive capabilities required for higher thought such as those which facilitate empirically established convictions or ideology if you insist, regardless there is no nigger whom possess brain

MILK MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU DRINK IT!

This. In the era of disgusting white virtue-signaling, it's absolutely crazy to even imply we're born or brought up as racist.

Black people don't need any help in making people racist. They do it just by being themselves

No one is born equal either