Belgium appreciation thread

Let's take a moment to think about all the amazing things Belgium has done for the world.
The most important one being the demographic reduction of (ca. 10-15 million) blacks in Africa under the reign of King Leopold II.

What else did Belgium do to make this world a better place Sup Forums?

explode in malbeek and zaventhem.

Belgians and the Dutch are the worst thing to ever happen to the music industry. Emotionless and derivative all while stealing ideas from American musicians and creating mass marketable trash.

You allowed, in a sense, the Nazis to bypass the Maginot Line. That was pretty cool.

Awesome cartoonists.

That "genocide" is based on shitty research about the pre-leopold II population. They basically did a tiny survey at a good region, and then used that population density for the entire colony. So naturally a later, half-decent, survey showed a serious reduction in the population!

PS: Belgium suck, AVV VVK!

Please elaborate

Allez frieten

voelt goed man

Netherlands is objectively better.

Y'all deserve what's comming to y'all.
>multiculturalism
>islam
>mongrelized lineage
>chaos
>violence
>hell on Earth
Y'all deserve this for all the horrid thing y'all previous generations did to the world.
Y'all are fucking pussies that won't do shit faggots. Even the UK metro police will arrest their fellow native countryman for hate speech against sandniggers.
All I care for is my state and my ancestral country, ÉIRE!
>sins of the father
t.kentucker

you made this thread because i shit on you in that other thread lmao. this is too much

Just like every other Western EU country man!

?

belgium the irrelevant shithole that no one will ever care about. we dont learn about you in school for a real, you have never done anything

What DO burgers learn in school tho?

>belgium the irrelevant shithole that no one will ever care about. we dont learn about you in school for a real, you have never done anything you have never done anything

hearing this coming from a 'murican doesn't even surprise me anymore at this point

you hear about america alot, dont you. and yet ive never heard of belgium other than you invented a waffle flavor maybe? and i guess now i know you guys killed some niggers i guess? cool...

New Beat did nothing wrong.

world history. belgium isnt part of it for some reason (hint: its because you have never done anything)

what's the story on those pics ?

Ya bitch... with your elite pedo ring and halal SHARIA4BELGIUM. The only thing good out of your country was Jean Claude Van Damme. I'm enjoying Europe burn. Our bad shit is at least contained in the large, bicoastal cities.
>tfw smoking my own, homegrown herb in a joint form.. taking a swig of a lil whiskey and my M1911 on my side while looking at the stars at 2am in the deep woods of my 63 acres
Your end is near.

At the 19-20th century, Congo was a colony of Belgium. The king of Belgium at the time (Leopold II) anslaved the entire population and killed 10-15 million blacks. He is also notorious for mutiliating even more. He would cut off nigger hands of those who didn't meet the "rubber tree collecting quota".

They are Congolese people that had their hands taken during Belgium's reign of the Congo. Once it was discovered that the Congo had a bountiful supply of rubber, the Belgians began forcing Congolese to work for them. Those that refused or acted out were often killed or had their hands cut off. Sometimes entire villages were killed and burned to the ground.

Kentucky my ass nigger. Get out of my state.

so belgiums are even worse than niggers. damn

Fuck you. If you care for any European country besides Ireland... you a worthless kike.

>from wikipedia "right hands became a sort of currency"
fucking kek

Even I didn't knew
Topkek