EUROPE! YES!

Notre Dame hammer attacker was journalist in Sweden, received EU prize for "journalism against discrimination"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, AMERICA! INDIA! CHINA! NUKE US!

expressen.se/nyheter/attackerade-polis-i-paris-har-studerat-till-journalist-i-sverige/

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20 white swedish feminists sucked his dick.

ARCHIVE
For kek sake

fucking kek. This is amazing proof anything the left does turns to cancer.

Bump

Wait in line, Kim is supposed to nuke us first.

Jesus christ.

Good.

>this is for syria *stabs random french cop*
yes, a meaningful statement and productive action by this enlightened journalist

We will, even in our lifetime, see migrations of white people from western and central Europe to eastern, won't we?

The pinnacle of liberal intellect.

He was also married to a Swedish woman

Checked 88.
>stabs
What, didn't he use a hammer?

Toxic left wing journalism. It destroys continents.

Rule of thumb: People who get their dick sucked generally don't commit terrorist acts.

I'm sure France will nuke you if you ask nicely.

Likely, yes.

>Sweden

I've been considering learning Russian and moving to Russia. Should I? Btw I know you're Slovenia, but what's the difference?

>White women

How about this?
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield

Nice gains, Pepe!

Notre Dame Hammer Attacker Was Recipient of EU Journalistic Prize For Writing On ‘Discrimination’ Against Migrants

The 40-year-old Algerian had moved to Sweden in 2004 and worked as a freelance journalist with various media, most notably at Sveriges Radio, Swedish state radio.In 2009, he won a prize in the European Commission’s ‘’For Diversity. Against Discrimination’’ journalistic competition for an article entitled, ‘’A Very Sick Christmas’’, writing on migrants and their difficulties accessing medical services in Sweden. Prizes are awarded annually as part of an EU campaign to ‘’raise awareness of anti-discrimination legislation’’ and to promote the ‘’benefits of diversity’’ in European society.

I had to read about this in US newspapers a earlier today.

I was constantly looking to see if our national news papers reported on this. Nothing as of yet. Glad to see sweden beginning to report it.

Old news, Sven.

tfw swedish passports soon will be considered a reason to deny entry

>Nice gains, Pepe!

>You have been selected for additional screening
>Turn around, pull down your pants and underwear and assume the position

"was" lol

Another example of taqiyya. Pure dishonesty to further the agenda of Islam. They put themselves in positions to call people racist and get equality while they hate the people around them the whole time.
They are just infiltrating western society to bring it down.

unfortunately most swedes would enjoy it and say > this is the price we have to pay

>Such a brave young man, going undercover as poor misguided extremist!

russia is the same multicultural shithole as merica, just without faggots, guns and living standards

shitskin moves to west, gets free jobs & moneys & prizes for bein ga shitskin

Was he married to your wife?

this. why do i have to accommodate islam to begin with? they can get fucked for all i care. get out of the west you goat fucking shits.

>tfw swedish passports soon will be considered a reason to deny entry

>TFW Im pettitionining for my congregation to forbid the purchase of swedish goods until Swedenstan uncucks itself.

So? He did what Allah commanded him to do, his occupation is irrelevant. Remember Islam has nothing perpeper do with Islam.

why not ask the uk to nuke you? are our nukes not good enough for you?

Most importantly,

>he didn't drink alcohol, we see no reason why he would do this

Ah yeah, alcohol is the main cause for islamic terror, as we all know.

Your country applauds attacks, as seen in the 2nd fucking (((ariana grande))) concert.

Yeah, basically this.

How about some even older news? Farid Ikken worked for P4, channel 4 of Swedish government radio. The director of P2, channel 2 of Swedish government radio is Elle-Kari Höjeberg. Höjeberg was a communist militant, and worked with both the South American and East German terrorist cells, being married to a Mexican communist terrorist. In fact, her fingerprints were found on a box used to transport explosives by the RAF which were used to kill 3 people outside the west German embassy in Stockholm. Now she's one of the most influential people of Swedish government radio.

europe is scarily justed

>nice gains, pepe!

go to bolan or binlan insted :-DDDD

It pains me that nu/pol/ is letting this slide to jerk off about some CSPAN burger tier politics for the nth time

> Hammer attack
Well, Sweden can pride them selves on that they have the stupidest terrorists at least.

Also that muslim that only managed to blow himself up in Stockholm.

Absolutely disgusting.

>hfw

"Sweden Democrats are now the third largest party among voters with a foreign background."

It's poetry. Soon the invaders will be the only ones trying to defend your country.

haha this is just great

What the fuck Sweden, why.. why does it always have to be you.

Ffs..