Tfw democrats will think impeaching Trump will get the Hilldawg but they actually end up with 3...

>tfw democrats will think impeaching Trump will get the Hilldawg but they actually end up with 3.5 years of Pence who is more socially conservative than Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/336741-dem-leaders-reject-impeachment-push
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least his shits not all retarded

Elaborate.

I'd take a morally fucked conservative over Trump any day.

I just want to see Trump and his worshippers ragequit the world.

Trump is a literal retard that 4 months into his presidency is still obsessed with Obama's birth certificate.

This. I don't care who's actually president, I just like to piss on his retarded fanbase.

I know. Trump still better than Pence. Mr. Pence's only job seems to be to shill for Israel. Well that and raise property taxes and over-appraise them since Indiana is even more broke and corrupt than Illinois is, which no one thought possible. Pence is just like the state of Indiana; A far leftist pretending to be a run-of-the-mill cuckservative. Mike Pence prefers a hammer and sickle over a hamburger. I don't blame him for not liking fags, but I've always found it stomaching turning, Mike Pence had to try it first himself back in the day with his ex-queer lover, the still homo mayor of South Bend, Indiana. I'd like to see Pence shot or otherwise die from a cancer as painful and agonizing as possible.

So it's true that he was not that good as an Indiana governor and he only became a Trump's VP because everyone back at the time thought Trump is a meme candidate with no chance of winning and Pence was the only one crazy enough to be Trump's running mate?

>Liberals

Maybe he'd actually get something done

Pence may be a fucking desert cult caveman but at least he's not a hollow, mentally ill autismonaut who talks to his television and fights ghosts

What the fuck lmao

They're more likely to wind up restarting the American Civil War if they successfully impeach Trump.

At this point, most of the liberals who are screaming for Impeachment just want something to feel smug above conservatives and Trump with
They wouldn't care if Pence became President and managed to get another term, because they at least got rid of Trump

It's honestly because they can't look beyond where there feet are right now.

Trust me, they would be 10x as unhappy with Pence. They know it too, but they can't see more than 2 inches in front of their face at any point in time.

Trump won't be impeached. It even if he somehow was we won't be removed from office

>Obama's birth certificate.
remember when he btfo the media at the press conference with the veterans and they got all butthurt?
good times

>lefties think it's about trump

In typically fashion you think the support is for trump himself because you literal fags are completely obsessed with him.

TRUMP was just the gernade to throw at washingotn it has nothing to do with trump himself you compete idiots

We aren't even trying to fool you we literally scream at you every day about what the problems are and you respond with

>lol drumpf racists, retards from Kentucky

Holy shit you are so dumb, I can't believe I once considered myself a democrat

Nobody said anything about racism or Kentucky.

Pence is part of the Bush/Clinton establishment

Trump is the only president protecting your country's sovereignty

>TRUMP was just the gernade to throw at washingotn it has nothing to do with trump himself you compete idiots

We're gonna need bigger explosives

Theyre so mindkilled its embarrassing, you can predict every single thing they'll try and its always stupid

Mike Pence is an establishment candidate. I dont see him ruling any different than Barack Obama. He will probably just speak different but his legislation would be the same.

Am i the only one who would prefer Pence over Trump?

So what are the problems and why is "throwing a grenade" going to fix it?

>implying Washington can be fixed

I learned back in the days of Perot that you can't expect the system to fix itself

Trump is the closest thing to a real outsider we have had in decades and it's why the powers that be want him gone.

They know outright assisination will result in conflict sonthey are trying to "impeach". When that fails they'll try to kill him mark my words

They can't let the little people know that they can influence things, trump is proof that popular democracy still holds sway

and they hate that

>implying Washington can be fixed
But what are the problems?

Power centralized into an unaccountable federal power structure all but closed off from the majority of the people that live within the nation

Federal agencies supplanting states as the primary government in the land

The rise of massive beurocracies that have been granted law making power

And lastly an economic system that favors multinational corporations over the average citizen

Pence would end up routed by cuckservatives. He's a good man, but he can't flank seasoned politicians the way Trump can.

So would you have voted for Bernie?

Bernie isn't really an outsider but if it was between Bernie and Jeb or Rubio than yes

Bernies "solutions" won't solve the problems he wants top down wealth redistribution which wouldn't do much to fix our problems

Plus I don't think Bernie could handle the onsloght trump has been through her would have been steamrolled

He'd be more neocon/cuckservative bullshit that will just have the GOP screaming "WE CAN NEVER HAVE ANOTHER TRUMP"

The Dems backed way off impeachment today - they know they have nothing, and any articles of impeachment that are introduced now will go nowhere, and make them look bad. The only people still talking impeachment are nutbags like Maxine Waters.

thehill.com/homenews/house/336741-dem-leaders-reject-impeachment-push

You also see them backing off the "Trump pressured us" meme, too, because they know it's a lie. This is just juggling plates, keeping fake scandals in the headlines, to undermine Trump. Repubs tried the same thing with Obama, it's just different this time because the press is on the dem side.

Pence has about the same chance as serving as President in the next 3.5 years (barring health issues with Trump) as Hillary getting a do-over election - and everyone knows that.

This. FUCK DRUMPF

Trump set a trap for Pence since he probably got pissed about all those reports of Manafort lying to him to get Pence instead of Crispy.

If Flynn goes down then Pence will go down with him. It's Trump's Master Plan to elect someone who wouldn't care about shit like the Pussy Tape.

God damn, Pence looks more presidential than Trump ever thought about. more of an actual social conservative, too.