Thoughts?

>our species is already way up into the fifth, sixth dimension, consciously, our best people. But there’s this big war trying to like basically destroy humanity because like humanity has free will. And there’s a decision to which level we want to go to.

Other urls found in this thread:

serendipity.li/dmt/340_dmt_trip_reports.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right.

honestly I'm believing more and more of this kind of thing every day.

>yfw the mind/brain relationship is akin to a radio playing music
surely if we dig deep enough into the radio we'll find the source of the music

We are the source of the music bruh

Agreed. At this point, there's nothing I'm not swallowing red on.

Might be. Might not be. Asserting that is unscientific though. And you'd still left with the problem of trying to explain consciousness.
Rupert Sheldrake's Science Set Free really changed my thinking; recommended.

If true, Alex Jones is a literal prophet.

Yes, you must exercise your free will to follow your dharma in accordance with natural law.
Beware of the (((obfuscators of natural law)))

people who talk about dimensions higher than 4 almost always have no idea what those dimensions beyond the 4th actually are, and then say shit like this that we can supposedly 'live in' these dimensions.

Get an undergraduate in physics and come back to me with that same statement

pretty much every amazing musician claims that the song just came to them or was channeled through them

francis galton

u on lsd?

what about him

same thing. pioneered something like over a dozen new branches of science. swore that demons spoke through him.

He is right, i came to this realization after a 300+ microgram LSD trip. I spent the next months trying to integrate what I learned. During this time I had a few run ins with greys, demons and different "gatekeepers" in lucid states who were trying to keep me from this knowledge.

They are "psychic vampires," these creatures latch onto your consciousness and fuck with your mind state. There most certainly is a higher level of existence that the demons and greys don't want humans to get, because that means they will have less psychic energy to feed off.

I backed off my search for this knowledge until my mind was more balanced. The hippy dippy stuff that new-agers preach is essentially half truths with a hint of capitalism (dude crystals lmao). All organized religions would be out of luck if everyone was enlightened and stopped going to Church (TM).

Yes Jews are involved.

so whats the plan? decalcify pineal gland and get in contact with higher self(aspect) ?Tell us what u see,what u learned.

the source of the "music" which of course is consciousness is a universal force, it permeates through the entire universe. It is a connecting thread that holds every bit of the universe in a single web.

I'd wager that anything with the most basic brain chemistry (simple antennae) will pick up the consciousness signal. Hell maybe anything with electrical signals is conscious (plants, mushrooms, ceiling fans).

bump with manifestation squad

>340 DMT Trip Reports
>Reports which attest to contact with apparently independently-existing intelligent entities within what seems to be an alternate reality
>A report is marked "entities" if it mentions experience of one or more apparently independently-existing beings which interact in an apparently intelligent and intentional way with the observer. 226 reports are so marked. Thus 66% of these reports (two out of every three) mention these entities, often with detailed descriptions, thus providing confirmation of their existence. They are often seen 'at work', sometimes in maintaining reality — either 'our reality' or the reality experienced by a person in daily life. The entities are in some ways very human, and express apparently human emotions, but they can be (and usually are) totally bizarre.

serendipity.li/dmt/340_dmt_trip_reports.htm

Major truth bomb dropped. Still trying to work myself up to the fifth dimension, personally.

just do a couple months/ years worth of consistent mediation and see for yourself. Or you could do it the easy way and take a high dose of LSD or mushrooms.

fucking /x/ is leaking again
MODS

free will isn't real

where can i get pure lsd or dmt ?Ayahuasca trip in south america?

Honestly this model is what really I find most interesting. As a field, information/consciousness (or two fields, maybe) make a lot of sense.

I could also see an easy connection with quantum mechanics. I'd like to see the experiment which found a connection between results of double slit experiments and the mind replicated, it was really interesting.

>not mentioning DMT
its already present in the brain of all humans and obviously connected to consciousness

stfu,go make some more 'blacked' threads faggot

even insects have serotonin and shit. blows my mind.

>>our species is already way up into the fifth, sixth dimension,
Yeah, not everyone.

montalk.net

hopefully gerneral AI doesn't destroy us, perhaps it could help us. Who knows, but something far more intelligent than chinkos, sand nogs, niglets, cumskins, pajeets, wetbacks and fatmericans mongrels is coming; and we need to prepare for it.

no shit. vast majority of humans are just civilized monkeys. case and point, the biggest insult to stick to Donald Trump is that he has small hands

It's true, more or less. The most important front of the war takes place within your own Self.

This timeline would be so boring without Alex Jones. I still can't believe he actually exists.

deep web

>my captcha was a street sign "Ernst"
>5 minutes ago I was just thinking about Ernst Junger, German author

truly the internet is learning about you, or perhaps others and this is why you must keep your mind peeled for shills and other assorted degenerates.

Is 4-Aco-DMT Ameribro in this thread? The one who consictantly does 50 mg to unlock all his chakras?

If he told me that 5 years ago I'd call bullshit, not I believe it all.

Kek consistently doing 50mg psilacetin would unlock the mental ward

which dimension has no coloured people?

yes

I'm not sure, you can do a drug and completly control it's effect apperently.