docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html#page=6
elections.virginia.gov/
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/872569704946249729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to end yourselves, shills.

wtf I hate comey now

Hello. And welcome to our kosher friends.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaHRGX5abDw

From the NYT, quoting Benjamin Wittes, a friend of Mr. Comey’s.
“Comey said that as he was walking across the room he was determined that there wasn’t going to be a hug,” Mr. Wittes said. “It was bad enough there was going to be a handshake. And Comey has long arms so Comey said he pre-emptively reached out for a handshake and grabbed the president’s hand. But Trump pulled him into an embrace and Comey didn’t reciprocate. If you look at the video, it’s one person shaking hands and another hugging.”

How did Comey become such an autist to remember every detail of his dreadful encounter with Trump despite being nearly 7ft tall?

BTFO

What do you think it taste like?

CNN is a total mess.

>"We did not have an open counter-intelligence case on [President-Elect Trump]. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, ... without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."
1 scoop
>(On 2nd one-on-one dinner meeting with Trump): "I replied that he should give [ordering a investigation into the Steel dossier] careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren't."
2 scoops (and 2 terms)
>(phone call): "I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump."
THREE SCOOPS - (3 separate occasions!!!!)

Headshot against the Russian narrative. Confirmed not under investigation.
Furthermore he says specifically he didn't think Trump was trying to obstruct justice.
He even spoke with FBI leadership that agreed he wasn't trying to obstruct the investigating in any way.
The dems hopes of impeachment just dried up quicker than the Sahara.
Poor dems just can't quit losing.
For those asking yes I verified it is real.
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf original document.

PS - Bill Clinton is a rapist, infowars.com

Has anyone sent this to Trump yet

Did anyone see this in the Comey "statement"

>After discussing the matter (Flynn resigning & "I hope you can let this go") we decided to keep it very closely held, resolving to figure out what to do with it down the road as our investigation progressed. The investigation moved ahead at full speed, with none of the investigative team member -- or the DOJ lawyers supporting them -- aware of the President's request. (pg 6)

>Shortly afterwards, I spoke with AG Sessions in person to pass along the President's concerns about leaks. I took the opportunity to implore the AG to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened -- him being asked to leave while the FBI Director, who reports to the AG, remained behind -- was inappropriate and should never happen. He did not reply. For the reasons discussed above, I did not mention that the President broached the FBI's potential investigation of General Flynn. (pg 6)

docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html#page=6

This is what Comey is going to hang his hat on. This gives him the cover to basically say that even though he testified that Trump never obstructed, that in fact, Trump did obstruct.

This is his excuse for perjury.

Schiff has already questioned Comey's intentions, on CNN, for not reporting this to anyone previously

>Hurr Durr this is how the media will spin Comey seemingly perjuring himself. This is how Comey explains why he didn't inform literally everyone in government that he was being "obstructed"

gib a good photoshop torrent so i can make more masterpieces like this pls

portubro needs one too, i think

>repeal the 1965 immigration act.
Yes please

>Trump requested "loyalty", in other words literally "make me look good"

SHUT IT DOWN

Jim Acosta on suicide watch

Huma' whereabouts unknown

TLDR on Qatar ?

Reply to this post with all proofs of collusion with Russia, please.

Accusations and heresay are not proofs.

Reminder that Joe voted against that in the Clinton impeachment

Fuck you, ninja.

AWOO

Can't wait for Comey testimony tomorrow! A nice juicy nothingburger with a side of salt.

Joe is always Joe.

Will the GOP and Trump let the Hawaiian and Californian traitors get away with their seditious trade deals with China?

If yes, they are fucking patsies

Anyone taking bets on how long this one will last?

Crazy how fast it went from

>MUH COLLUSION!
to
>MUH OBSTRUCTION!
to
>MUH ABUSE OF POWER?

Anyone still believing these morons is certifiably retarded.

I hope it's marble. Not a big fan of most chocolate cakes because a lot of people don't know how to make good chocolate cakes. They end up tasting very dry. Marble cakes are usually the tastiest.
Ever eaten a chocolate cake and it was like eating cardboard? Almost no flavor? I end up just eating the frosting.

Shit's fucked up

No, this is BTFO

Who cares. He was required to tell Congress, not the AG.

Huh? What's your problem?

SMALL

INSECURE

JOE

>yfw Trump can now finally turn into the dictator we always wanted him to be

ill give you a free (you) because it will be the only one
there is no proof
and i love it

BTFO

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

ONLY SIX DAYS LEFT

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

COREY'S TWITTER:
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA

Which was voted down by a large margin, right?

Yeah except Bill was jamming cigars into pussies in the Oval Office and jizzing on blue dresses. Actual abuse of power

As I expected. Tomorrow's going to be fun as I gorge on nothingburgers with salt.

He could always cut their federal funding and watch as they destroy their own economies and use them as a example to the rest of the states.

Awoo I declare Trump thoroughly UNSTUMPED

D A M A G E
C O N T R O L

He never even told Sessions about the Flynn stuff, which he should have. Comey is trying to cover his ass.

>White House: Iran risks 'falling victim to evil they promote'
Why does this sound like something Obama might say?

These are the districts democrats are going to focus on for 2018.

Reminder this man saved America

>Implying Trump was stumped to begin with.

CNN leaked Comey's notes

Why do they bash on him so much? Jesus fuck he could give $3billion to every nigger and tranny in America, then step down as president, and they'd still fucking bash him for it. What the fuck happened to the good old days of media? Why is everywhere so corrupted? I've had enough. I'm not gonna stand for this shit any longer. Fuck them, fuck all of them to death.

And so it is passed

greatest ally, please bomb korea with us when the time is right.

Comey is a complete autist about personal interactions and automatically assumed the worst regarding Trump's intentions. And no, "I thought Sessions would be uninvolved soon anyway" is not a good enough reason to neglect telling Sessions about the Flynn exchange if Comey were "that disturbed" by it.

Source: Someone who does investigative work every day.

Obama would have blamed the US and gone on yet another "apology tour"

tomorrows shit show is going to feel so good
comey will not show up with a smoking gun and liberals will be on suicide watch
more tears then they will have to find a narrative
>feelgood.png

He's saying you guys are getting attacked next

>Why do they bash on him so much?
Conditioning. The banks and globalist elite fear him, so decided to weaponize their useful idiots to a higher degree. Nothing more. They are programmed.

Fear

God, I wish burguers would allow foreigners more easily to join the ranks of their military, I would`ve already sold everything I own and moved to the United States of America.

Comey states multiple times in the opening statement that Trump was not under investigation AND even says he warned Trump to be careful not to create a narrative that would make people think he was.

Edit: Fucking MSM. DailyMail has a sub headline saying that Comey said Trump was not under investigation, but only once, not three times like Trump claimed. Apparently they can't read, because this memo clearly lists THREE unique times where Comey acknowledges Trump is not under investigation.
Edit 2: Trump, without a doubt, recorded these meetings. Comey knows this. That is why his memo focuses on his feelings. He cannot state any facts that go against reality because Trump has the recordings.
Edit 3: And Trump, our God Emperor, actually suggested Comey open an investigation into him in order to clear his name. Sounds like a guilty man! Muh IMPEACH.

Personal favorite

Even if democrats get everything they want, they'll end up with President Pence

They have such a personal grudge against trump that they just want him to fail they don't care about the consequences kek

Is the stupid Russia meme gonna die this time? If so what will the democrats focus on next?

they were attacked this morning

He also fucks himself when he states he never wrote memos regarding meetings with Obama. He has also, under oath, admitted to never creating memos with his meetings with Hillary. His bias regarding Trump is obvious from an investigative standpoint.

They sponsor terror too.

Why do you say this? Could I get a quick rundown?

how can this be anything other than a Trump sweep?

Requesting the autism tweet, that one is my favorite.

Obama would say something similar, but then send 3 billion quietly to the Iranians afterwards

Me too but I'm unironically too smart to become a grunt

They aren't independent arbiters of actual news anymore. I think Bannon may actually pull off his goal of absolute and total destruction

Why would Obama say that after giving however many billions to them.

They will claim obstruction of justice. But former CIA director Woolsey said that Obstruction of Justice only exists in criminal investigations, not in counter-intelligence investigations (which is what Flynn's investigation was)

>all that Minnesota
>only targeting NOVA ruled by a RINO
>All that PA which will probably get BTFO
Oh shit

it was probably a cheesecake

>Tax returns
>Literally Hitler
>White House staff getting fired

Take your pick.

Momentum. The deep state propaganda machine (aka the "media") started the ball rolling on all this TRUMP IS HITLER/TRUMP IS A SEXIST/TRUMP IS A RACIST/TRUMP IS A WARMONGER/TRUMP IS A PUTIN PUPPET crap just irresponsibly thinking he would get blown away early in the campaign by it and everyone would forget he existed. It worked for everyone else that ever challenges their opinions after all, they thought it was just business as usual. But it backfired, Trump was invincible, and so they kept doubling and tripling and quadrupling down on it out of desperation. As a result they gradually brainwashed a large chunk of the left into believing all this insanity to the point where they all exist in a bubble of alternate reality cognitive dissonance now and every day for them is hell. They created a monster and all those talking heads and invisible writers need to held accountable for what they've done.

When you have cakes made like this for you. That means God loves you.

Commies got no cake!

There`s no such thing as "too smart" to become military, look at Mattis.

Jerry Brown violated the Constitution

you have to go back, Carlos.

Doha has been attempting to exert influence on other nations via Islamist groups and collaborated with Iran against them, said nations retaliated by cutting ties with Qatar.

Reminder that THIS man is now President

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8

Twitter gold

what the fuck is trump doing, is he retarded?

Even more Russia
The absence of proof of collusion with Russia is actually concerning and proof in itself something is wrong with our president
t. Buzzfeed

>the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.
Source?

>please bomb korea
Please no, South Korea is very nice. I liked the place.

Meant for

>Comey pretty much says Hillary is guilty but doesnt go further
>Comey says investigation not impeded by Trump
>Comey releases statement that repeatedly vindicates Trump
>Comey still wants public hearing
>Comey will say many ambigous but nothingburger things.

I almost believe this fucker is controlled opposition.

Happy birthday Mr Vice President.

Because he's the enemy, goy

>White House staff getting fired
I'd take my guess on this one, going after his support network, especially Bannon.

Much Obliged

I'm aware of that
Did he say the same about the UK when their own intelligence asset blew up that concert in Manchester?
What happens when an American funded and trained jihadi attacks America?
Will Iran get to say "countries who fall victim to the evil they promote"
I don't fucking believe how retarded he Is in the middle East to think Iran funds isis
That's grade a level stupidity

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/872569704946249729

They'll go back to muh crowd sizes.

There is, in France they refused that I sign up as a regular soldier instead of some officer crap because i'm over educated