We are part of the SAME SPECIES and we go to war with EACHOTHER

That is fucking insane. Shouldn't we be going to war with fucking space aliens or inter dimensional psychic vampires or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYCvQ5iH67A&t=482s
youtube.com/watch?v=vP7zbL7dAjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

point me in the direction of a space alien or a psychic vampire and I'll fight it

Faggot

every other specie kills others of their own aswell, there is nothing sacred about that, life is a competition, what would be unnatural would be not to fight

we stole the land from thousands of species and drove them to extinction does that not count

Until those things mentioned threaten our resources, we're stuck fighting each other.

2edgy4me

Interdimensional vampires aren't invading my country and pumping my kin's children full of nails and death. Subhumans are, and they're a very identifiable group. Stupid fuckhead that you are.

We can't fight what we can't find.

user I...

swarthy people are not human and should be reclassified as dangerous fauna muh bombing ragheads kys nigger and fuck off back to plebbit

So? We are all relatives of all living beings, and we eat, kill and exploit each others. Such is the nature of life.

Give me one reason to not go to war with your faggot ass.

>we are the same species

so what? rival packs lions and chimps kill eachother, male bears eat the children of female bears, etc.

so what is your point?

Why not just never go to war at all?

space aliens and vampires don't exist you dumb fucking retard shithead

war and violence is part of human nature. in fact never in the history of our existence have we been more peaceful than now

those things do not exist

neither do fairies

UFOs are experimental american tech

why dont rapists just not rape and murderers just not murder? really makes u think leaf

You are right, but since it is not so and never can not be because humans are such dumb tools that let themselves be used for atrocities instead of science and exploration of space(where there are infinite resources), isn't it same to do war then? In the end dumb human who deserve it will die.

real here nigga square up

pay denbt

the world is pretty civilized right now comparitively

I dont give a shit. Shoudn't we try to unite humanity against a common enemy? Just somehow convince trump to wage war against every other species in space.

t.low test beta

B-b-but user, we ARE fighting the Jew

War makes us stronger.

>same species
Debatable.

There are no other species in space you idiot. Why would anybody go to war against imaginary nothings?

if we just start nuking the moon, nuke after nuke, the aliens will probably show up to question why we went insane and thats when we attack

Competition breeds progress, commie.

I sincerely hope mankind makes the first contact soon so we can sell niggers (both regular and the sand variety) as slaves to pick galactic cotton

How does it make me low test beta to say that worthless beings who want war should die there?
Do explain your thoughts if there are any.

There aren't any you stupid faggot. It's also extremely hard, we can't even get people to give a shit enough to fight explosive raghead kiddy diddlers when they invade their own damn countries.

>I dont care that it is inherent in all of nature, down to the microscopic level, to compete unto death against others even of your own species

arw you autistic btw

Yes we are and then theres niggers. spics, chinks sandniggers and shitniggers. Did I miss anything?

you know most everyone would band together if space aliens tried to invade and enslave us but muzzies would still car bomb malls and shit

I think they would watch from thier porch and drink space beer. Maybe take a vid to upload to limura-tube

If there are aliens out there they probably know not to fuck with the guys who would nuke their own planet to everloving fuck in a desperate last attempt to defeat whatever bug eyed looking freaks they are.

biological existence is largely about going to war

You war with your enemies.
Space aliens, and Archons have yet to actually harm me as far as I am concerned.
It's the Jewish puppets that follow their commands that are my enemy.

Archons cannot create. They only manipulate what is already there. It's the weak, and power hungry that they prey. In other words the Jews.

you're absolutely right.

the problem is

>the regressive left

>islam

>niggers

they absoultley will not be denied in their pursuit of fucking over humanity and its cosmic destiny, so blame them. The rest of us will do what has to be done regardless and as a necessity.

If there were aliens that have transcended space-time they could literally wipe us out without us even knowing what was happening. They would be as gods against worms.

The fuck? And pay retail for resources? Leafs are silly.

If we find something that is an equivalent of a space-kike I am ready to fight side by side with earth-kikes against them.

you're assuming that we are part of the same species...which has not been proven, there are primarily 4 origin species: whites, blacks, yellows, reds
they can interbreed, but there is a greater chance miscarriage

>>the regressive left

i just printed what you wrote and shit on it with all my pleasure.

True in sense but you are talking about biological existence of animal. Thought it is not your fault that you are lowered to that state where your thinking has been ripped away by continous feed of entertainment and killing.
What makes human "human" is consciousness and if you shove it away then what are you more than an animal, one that deserves death?

IF there were aliens advanced enough to reqch earth they would be so far above us there would be no war to be had m8

>don't fight people trying to kill you
>have real hostility towards imaginary things

nice idealism, OP.
I bet you're either an artist or a musician.

>They would be as gods against worms.
Even more reason why they haven't fully revealed themselves to a planet full of monkeys with guns.

if you speak from any atheistic point of view this biological reductionism is the logical end

Earth kikes would sell you out to the space likes so fast it would rip space-time.

Oh I am sorry did you find evidence of any life outside of earth yet SETI?

>implying the leaders of men aren't under the direct control of extra dimensional entities

cube up

i think you are kike yourself. you are one of those kikes who are paid to provoke people on internet.

well thats why the crussades were made for

The UFO phenomenon has been going on since recorded human history. You're a literal retard contrarian if you don't think life vastly more intelligent than humans exist.
Whether they are aliens from another solar system/galaxy is all semantics.
The evidence is there.

If it can interbreed and produce children that are capable of breeding as well, it's part of the same species.

nobody has won the last man standing condition yet

what makes you think humanity would stand a chance against aliens or interdimensional beings

>

lol. its like international kike meeting here.

Do I do it for money? No
Do I do it for power? No
I do it because I'm just plain mean.

Baked beans and rage baby!

But chaos brings us the technology to go to space.

PROTip: we arent the same species.

Lion eats leo. Tiger eats lion. Leo eats cats.

Same family differents species.

>inter dimensional psychic vampires

They are called the ruling class. They do stuff like the recent terror hoaxes to incite us to fight each other, instead of standing up to them, and their Mason underlings.

>There aren't any you stupid faggot
I agree. There has never been anyone who pit the nations against each other for their own personal gain. If there was, we would've shown him, that's for darn sure.

Conan O'Brian in the middle there is giving me a weird boner.

aliens don't exist. If you payed attention you'd see this and realize that it's probably the strangest part of existance. You'd think that after 14 billion years of this universe at least one civilization would've completely re-made the universe by now. But no. This is why I know for a fact that reality is created by consciousness and has no independent existence.

We are at war with the vampires you fucking idiot. Why do you think Trump was elected President?

youtube.com/watch?v=gYCvQ5iH67A&t=482s

It's called competition and every species does it.

>Aboriginal
>Human
Pick one faggot.
You're egalitarian viewpoint is killing off members of your own race and famiy.

rolf. dem kicke tactics... dem edgy kicke von kikestein

kys

sage

Space is vast and incredibly difficult for biological life to traverse, and most intellegent life likely dies out before it ever reaches a point of interstellar travel. Just because you haven't witnessed another race of intellegent beings doesn't mean they aren't out there.

>we are all the same species
Unfortunately
>we could have conquered space by now fighting inter-dimensional fags etc.
I'm not gonna share space with other countries.

14 billion years is an incredibly long time. Think of how much we've advanced in a 100. We should have seen some sort of signal by now.

And 14 billion years isn't even definitive. IT comes from the sketchy assumptions made by traditional redshift analysis. If subquantum kinetics is valid than the age of the universe could be infinite.

Thats why they have Project Blue Beam

1. create a world war.
2. Use nukes
3. Fake Aliens come down
4. We submit to Aliens to stop war.
5. World government

>africans
>same species
genetics says no

I LOVE IT!

>Shoudn't we try to unite humanity against a common enemy?
That's what Reagan said. Makes you think, doesn't it ?

>Shoudn't we try to unite humanity against a common enemy?
humanity doesn't have a common enemy right now. We conquered other species, we rule this planet but cannot into space to fight aliens.
>Shoudn't we try to unite against a common enemy?
I removed a word "humanity" and this makes more sense. Different kinds of people fights against what they perceive as a common enemy
>Antifa fights nazis
>Muslims fight infidels
>Sup Forums fights jews
>fans of one football team fight fans of another
etc.

>SAME SPECIES and we go to war with EACHOTHER
humans have have no natural predators but still they need to evolve
WAR ensures that survival of the fittest is still in place

I agree with you Norway user. We're retarded though, or more accurately, most people around us are too retarded, and the assholes are all the smart ones in power.

Basically, we're doomed. We should be working together but instead we bicker and fight like children.

reddit spacing. Please fuck off

The Egyptians had flight technology over 3000 years ago. How they got it, we don't know. Maybe it was aliens but it's possible that they were just much more advanced than our school history books teach us.

My opinion, when the Romans took over that knowledge was spread. You can see flight technology posted around their history as well. But after Rome fell, that knowledge became suppressed during the Dark Ages. It went underground and kept secret. The UFO sightings over the years weren't actually aliens, just (((them))) testing their technology. The most recent example of this being the TR-3B.

>>implying space colonies will be multicultural like in jewllywood movies

kek, niggers can't even built a functioning country by their own. And you want to preserve their genes to spread it all around the galaxy

Just Sweden my shit up, Somalis

Checked. Extra-dimensional beings living deep in our oceans and underground confirmed.

>Babby's first species post
And? Why does it matter? Different cultures, races, and nations have different goals. Besides, the races are probably different sub-species anyway.

DELET THIS!!

I hope we go to war with the demons of Islam soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=vP7zbL7dAjs

WATCH

The jews did this!

>unironically the horniness retrain us from going full xenophobe

why

Because Aliens dindu nuffin, they are peaceful beings with no intention to harm or experiment with us, we should open the borders of our planet to them. :D

Yeah.

This Mexican intellectual makes a valid point.

What if the xenos are already here; i mean.
You know? I don't. Lots of stuff burned or disappeared with time.

I hear a van; wait i'm gonna have a-

> humanity
kek

>implying technologically advanced ET's that have mastered time travel still fight by means of war
The galactic council is real. We're not allowed out into space before we don't learn to resolve problems without bloodshed. Watch Elon Musk suffer failure after failure in the future with his Mars project, because there are still ET's living underground on there. ET's have also intervened in the cold war and disarmed a lot of nuclear warheads, to show that when we use nuclear bombs, we affect other beings in the universe too.

Are you by any chance vegan, faggot?