Give me one good reason why all amphetamines shouldn't be legal...

Give me one good reason why all amphetamines shouldn't be legal. Pure amphetamine has a lower chance of killing you than alcohol.

>Increase productivity by at least 300%
>Solves the obesity epidemic
>Basically cures ADD, ADHD,depression, social anxiety etc

People don't see anything wrong with using a stimulant like caffeine every day, but a better, safer and overall more beneficial chemical is illegal.
And it doesn't have to be shipped to you from the other side of the globe.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3489818/
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amphetamines are illegal? Maybe in your country. Dr. Shekelstein prescribed me Vyvanse so I no longer had to be another obesity or school dropout statistic.

They cause parkinson and other neuronal diseases.

OP, im part Finish and synthetic copies of Amphetamines are being used to a crazy degree in our northern Countries.

What do you think they give people with ADHD, ADD and Social Anxiety today?

In Denmark, the most known is Ritalin, which is basically amphetamine

This, Schlomo has brought vyvanse here too recently. Amps were completely banned for a long time before that, but they have come back without making a fuss

The only thing I'd worry about is using it to solve obesity. It's never really a good idea to replace one addiction with another.
I do support using them more commonly for depression, though. Regular happy pills made me go from depressed to apathetic. Vyvanse gave me the urge to actually do things with my time. It's easier to bounce back from a long stretch of being depressed when you actually accomplish something.

Just say illegal. Why use "shouldnt be legal?"
Its illegal because it leads to abuse. Years of regular use/abuse will wear out and destroy you body, organs, genes to pass on...
Use in moderation and if everyone had self control I would agree. They should be legal.

Alcohol, cigarettes, and fast food are not only legal but popular in everyday life. What's the difference?

This amps are kinda popular in my town everyone who does them works full time or is going through college it is one of the least degenerate drugs imo

amphetamines don't directly kill people, but they cause a whole host of other issues. prolonged use can cause cardiovascular/neurological problems. amphetamines/stimulants cause people to not be hungry while systematically burning carbs because your nervous system is working overtime-do this enough and your gonna be burning precious proteins that sustain the building/maintenance blocks of your body. if the working man took this without scheduled precautions- it could easily fuck him----try taking some of this shit past noon while maintaining a real sleep schedule

Because they're addictive, alter your personality, and make you reliant on them to do even basic tasks like mowing the lawn. They can also lead to shit like dehydration and ticks. And all of that is on standard prescribed doses. Higher quantities can lean to paranoia and psychosis.

Some people have good impulse control and could self medicate reliably if they were legal but most of the population are retards who can't make it through the day without 5 cups of coffee. You really think giving them legal amphetamines would be a good idea?

Rate of destruction of the body. Amps can kill within 1 to 3 years of heavy use. Mcdonalds takes 5 to 20. And mcdonalds dosent cause psychosis when you come down.

Amphetamines are less dangerous than throwing yourself off the roof of your house, so it should obviously be legalized.

Great argument.

Nope it actually is a slowly degenerate drug, I was a genius with all A's in school, until I was perscribed Adderall for "lack of attention" and then tried to quit after 12 years of robotification.. Leading to a series of horrible events in college where I lost hope for living. All because the direct effects of Adderall on my mood and appetite.

vyvanse is great

if you have actual ADHD (add is adhd now) and by actual i mean genetically proven ADHD

then you need an amp unless you want to sit around and do nothing all day, you've got the brain of a hunter not of a farmer.

ADHD isn't real

read what i said numbnuts

yes ADHD is real, but its not a psychological condition like people claim it to be

its genetic, and MOST whites have it. it comes from neandrethal DNA

vyvanse is bad for you. you will lose your apetite and all desire, you will become robot. careful.

nah i still love food

robot? i still am myself been on it for months, just now i can focus for the first time in my life

like i said, amphetamines interact with people who have the genetic markers for ADHD, and its good for them.

its not good for people without those genetic markers, it makes them into a robot like you said, and if they do amps they get 'high' and euphoric.

ADHD isn't real

define ADHD for me bud

Sounds like someones been sipping on the big pharma kool aid. Just wait til you've spent years of your life on them and realise youre a complete slave to the drug.

>tfw on adderall and still morbidly obese

This. Parkinsons is treated with other dopamine agonists but that's exactly what adderall does.

Not only does it cure ADD, depression, social anxiety, it can also help with weight loss and make you more productive.

so thats better than being completely fucked up and doing nothing and never being able to derive pleasure from anything?

you're a slave to a lot of things in life

...eventually due to wearing out the dopamine system faster than normal.

The idea that you need to give children amphetamines because they can't sit in a chair for 8 hours is beyond retarded.

i want 2 love too~
words cant express the language of love(the most powerful force known), tho, so i sry :x

i dont agree that they should be given to anyone under 18

im not in high school, like you may be, so im speaking from the point of an adult

under 18 people shouldnt be given any pharma drugs whatsoever

and thats not what ADHD is bro, we KNOW what ADHD is and its from our hunter genes.

is it overdiagnosed? yes. is that a bad thing? yes. are there people who really have it and are saved from amps? yes.

its genetic differences my dude, it doesn't fuck up our nervous systems because ours never work except in hyperfocus without drugs.

Ill give you a little protip because i used to think like that too. Finding pleasure in life requires a lifestyle change, not a prescription. It might work in the short term as a stopgap but amphetamines are extremely taxing drugs that the body and mind are just not equipped to handle long term

"just wait til you spent years of your life at the gym and realize you're a /fit/fag."

Yah and? I'm a better person for it.

It's not like cocaine that hits you hard, can cause a heart attack, and leaves you depressed. It's gradual onset and gradual withdraw.

I've been taking it for years and it's helped me tremendously. I don't take anymore then my prescribed dose, keep my bp in check, my weight up, and my life going.

I also started cutting back on caffeine. Caffeine is bullshit. It doesn't give me any focus, only makes my heart beat harder. Adderall is the real deal.

i have every single genetic marker for the neurlogical thing that causes so called ADHD

its not taxing on the body for people with those markers, because it only activates them to normal levels

its like giving SSRIs to someone who doesnt need them, we can test all this stuff these days you know?

we understand genetics more than ever now

i get what you mean, and i dislike being a slave to it as well. but there are many things, and we just have to deal with those. i could not function mentally before whatsoever. my brain was constantly haywire and going insane/manic. i had a lot of lifestyle changes. now i can finally enjoy the life i made for myself while not on the drugs

[Citation needed]

Did you ever prescribe anyone adderall dr. user?

Did you ever take it long term?

Or are you just pulling shit out of your ass and regurgitating what you learned in your DARE class?

>reddit format
>no caps
>"bro"
I think you're just a retard my friend.

I love stimulants, but there's no way in hell modern society should be taking them.
You fucks are already in a state of collective mania. Boost the dopamine even more and all of society will become psychotic. You'll have a happening the likes of which hasn't been seen since the last major meteor impact.

so thats your reply?

and is this reddit formatting? i wouldnt know, its polite to format your posts so they're easier to read.

bet u joined Sup Forums in what.. 2013? 2014? gamer gater redditor? you would know what reddit formatting is,

and no caps? yeah because i type on my computer, you new here?

Took vyvanse for years before finally quitting. I had all the markers for adhd from childhood into adulthood. So yes I know first hand what the effects of the drug are.

holy shit kill yourself you fucking cancer, I've tried going on Sup Forums once every day since the election and see posts like yours everywhere now. You're cancer, you're killing (or have already killed) what little was left of this mongolian basketweaving husk. Go fuck yourself you quadruple nigger r/etard

I have ADHD my dudes. This shit turns me into a goddamn zombie.

Ask me anything.

I used to purchase amps in high-school and it was the only time I've felt like a complete normie. I was active, had friends and enjoyed life. Doctors won't prescribe shit to me for some reason and I haven't left the house in nearly 10 years. Assholes giving all the good things to little kids instead of people who need it.

t. gamergate/trump newfriend

:^)

you fail to see the irony of flocking to a place that isn't yours while espousing the values of nationalism... oh well, don't forget to read your dawkins, muh fellow centipede! LOL BASED BLACK GUY XDDDD

you're embarrassing yourself

And let's not forget, as we see in the posts above this one, modern people have too much fucking ego as it is. Dump extra dopamine on that, and you'll have the most insufferable cunts imaginable.

There's really no reason to not be taking it. Even in people without ADHD it still causes significant improvement in working and long term memory. If you don't abuse it, it will have literally no negative effect on you besides being less hungry.

Anyone pulling the 'I don't need drugs, muh chemicals, muh body' meme is a luddite stuck in the paste. Make way for the future, nigger.

for people without the genetic markers it only provides short term help, and fucks them up long term

so they wouldn't be a daily thing, but most people do not have the will to do that with something as non-addictive as tobacco comparatively

better than people doing meth tho

There is zero evidence for this. Use of amphetamines at a medical dose will have no negative effects on you. You only run into issues long term if you're shooting a gram of meth every day.

How high are you right now?

eh, i think its common sense if you know what the markers do that it will cause long term harm for people who's nervous systems arent raped to death by their genetics

all drug users justify their drug use and claim their drug to be actually healthy

theyre all filthy degens and need to shut up
they deserve to die from drugs

methamphetamine has a devastating effect on families, mostly poor and non white around this country. It breaks downwhat were once close families, stirps people of all money hope and future.

Meth is an evil drug.

Although it feels fucking good, it should stay illegal. What good could possibly come from making meth legal?

It's already legal, retard. Desoxyn is prescription methamphetamine.

so high id cry

psychosis you stupid faggot

okay but they're retty different

desoxy comes in like 5mg pills, which you can't smoke or shoot without a wheel filter

meth comes in pure crystal form, in doses of 100mg - 1gram

It's like the difference between a weak cider and everclear

and something being a prescription medication isn't the same as it being legal to buy and use freely

No, chemically ritalin looks nothing like amphetamine. Ritalin is more akin to cocaine.

this

ritalin isnt an amp

iv ritalin is extremely underrated

feels very similar to iv cocaine

it's a substituted amphetamine

rip your veins

yes, so its not an amphetamine. done amphetamine and methylphenidate

extremely different, ritalin is shit. amphetamines are older than ritalin, invented by the nazis.

>(((((((((((amphetamines)))))))))))))))
Only fucking Jew American ((((((((((((((Scientists)))))))))))))))) and (((((((((((((((Doctors)))))))))))))))) use this expression as an umbrella term, you SHOULDN'T be doing that. By doing it you're mixing up Adderall (aka amphetamine, which can be useful) with meth, MDMA and shit like Bromo-DragonFLY or whatever the psychedelic shit that causes necrosis and so forth
and even amphetamine itself isn't really all that safe, I have no fucking idea how American kids pop Adderall like candy when simply the side effects such as extraordinary dry mouth and lack of appetite give you the idea that the shit isn't good for you, maybe pharmaceutical grade stuff is just different

That's like saying "the police didn't catch one criminal, why should they try to catch any?"

all of those are amps

only one of those is simply 'amphetamine'

mdma = 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

ritalin = methylphenidate

pharma grade is different yes, like nicotine is actually GOOD for you, but ciggarettes because of all the shit they put in the 'tobacco' and the filter, make it awful. same with that.

pharma is just the chemical synthesised to a matrix

>it's a substituted amphetamine
Ritalin is a substituted phenethylamine. Phenethylamines are typically reuptake inhibitors while amphetamines are typically release agonists.

So the government's goal is to completely regulate your life for the better and everything you're free to do now is just something the government has failed to regulate at the moment?

aphetamine and aphetamine derivatives cause nerve degeneration in later life

ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGAL!
And here's why: some of my friends binged on metanphetamine in their 20s and they now look like fucking retarded zombies in their 30s.

One of them had an heart attack at 35yo!

So you want MORE control on this substances, thus they should be legalized and regulated to prevent generations of incompetent sons of bitches fucking up the welfare

Would really advice against the use of amphetamines long term though (which the majority of the public is incapable of limiting its consumption if made legal).

It really fucks up your dopamine receptor level if used long term. And if you decided to stop using it all of a sudden, trust me, it will not be fun - you would feel really sleepy and demotivated all the time. I have experienced this.

But then you could argue that you should never stop taking amphetamines to avoid withdrawals. Yea you could do that, but remember your tolerance would build up and each time you would need to consume more of it. There will be one point where your heart couldn't take it anymore.

Just get into regular exercise and a healthy diet and trust me, your concentration level will be all good.

Addictive, expensive, weak bone marrow, weak heat, always dehydrates you, and strokes galore. Take the modafinil red pill son

yea, and amphetamines are basically substituted benzene. Are you to say that amphetamines are benzenes?

>People don't see anything wrong with using a stimulant like caffeine every day, but a better, safer and overall more beneficial chemical is illegal.
>amphetamine is safer than caffeine
Typical dose of caffeine is 50-200mg, lethal is 7000mg+. Typical dose of amphetamine is 20mg-30mg, lethal is probably 10x that and doing 1.5x a dose you're used to can be terrifying (at least in my experience). And that's not saying anything about ease of acquiring a tolerance.

>more beneficial
Short-term yes. If you binge 1-2 times a month max you're fine. Daily usage on the other hand can either cause you to spiral into addiction or turn you into a zombie after a few years/decades. So really it should only be used for crunch time.

Really it seems weird that corporations don't want it legalized. Why not let people try to beat automation for a little longer? Don't want your employees to work too hard or be too focused on the job without fatigue? Why risk truckers falling asleep at the wheel after a long shift?

take a pro-drug of adderall thats just a watered down version that is barely effective and little to no in-depth studies into it?

oh wait you said expensive, so ur just a pill popper nvm

Not being a fat lazy turd easily fixes the obesity problem. People should go for a run or lift weights once in a while.

those serotonin inhibitors tho.

think of them before you post. please clean your room sweetie

Speaking of stimulants, if you guys want the reddest pill of all, buy 3g of a-php and do it for a week straight with no sleep.

>basically cures ADHD
lel, no. It just makes my mind race a bit less.

>a safer drug than caffeine

Not for nothing, while caffeine IS technically safer than amphetamine, caffeine is also the only drug that has ever put me into an ER, and I've done this shit- One 5-Hour energy drink is all it took too.
Don't assume safety with ANY drug. Not even caffeine.

>tfw refill day

Feels good getting 900mg pharmaceutical grade speed every month for only like $10 after insurance

250mg put you into an ER? How does that work? I thought caffeine sensitivity transferred to all stimulants.

I'm just going to assume that when you say that "just caffeine" put you into the ER, that you're referencing a time when you took more than just caffeine. Right?

Caffeine was the only thing you took? Nah I didn't think so you fucking liar

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

OP wants to be a methhead. He's already lowered his rationality and intelligence to the point He can't think of this. Drugs make you stupid not smart.

Anyone tried DMT?

I brought some yesterday, plan on smoking it out of a lightbulb (thoughts?).

How long does it last? Will I get a panic attack from it?

Is it like a salvia style mindfuck or what?

meth

Maybe it was something I ate beforehand, don't really know. But it can happen. Everyone has a chemical uniqueness that makes drug effects a bit different across individuals.
For example, amphetamine isn't anywhere near as awesome for me as NDRIs like phenidates, cathinones, and pyros, but meth is only surpassed by pyros, despite being little more than a more potent amphetamine. In my case, meth is much more close to MDMA than amphetamine, the dopamine effects from it are clearly overshadowed by the serotonin effects, leading me to believe that, in my chemistry I favor NDRIs over NDRAs.
This is generally atypical among the population, as most people tend to get more "good" effects out of NDRAs like amphetamine and meth.

bad news

How black & white can you be with drugs? Do you think anyone who drinks occasionally is bound to be an addled alcoholic if they don't stop drinking ASAP? Of course all day every day usage for years on end will destroy you.

Drugs are for when you're sick. OP are you sick?

>Be OP
>Think he's an evolutionary failure and that his brain was optimally designed by millions of years of evolution
>Want to be a methhead.
>OP's pic related

>Caffeine was the only thing you took? Nah I didn't think so you fucking liar

Yes, caffeine was the only "drug" I took, but everything you eat or drink except for maybe pure water can alter pharmacology and cause changes in effects of drugs. Never assume any drug is safe. Hell, even allergies can kick in out of nowhere at times, leading to cases of anaphylaxis where none used to be.

Get a roux en y you chubby cunt

The Nervous system is controlled by complex feedback and feedforward loops.

Any temporary advantage bestowed by a psych drug is more than overshadowed by the payback on the otherside.

I have experienced unimaginable pain. Like seventh level of hell type pain, Suffering legendary in hell type pain.

What caused that pain? Opiates.

What you say? I though opiates were painkillers?

Yeah, paybacks a bitch.

Taken vyvanse for 10 years on and off, with 1yr breaks several times. Not even close to a robot. faggot

Payback. Inevitable payback.

This user knows what's up. Stuff will destroy your motivation centres with chronic use.

I never get severe crashes even after hardcore rolls/tweaks. What one does on the comedown on stimulants can make a world of difference.

In my case, I usually have a six-pack of cold ales ready, some hearty protein-rich food(soups and tuna are favorites), some supplements(melatonin, 5-htp, l-theanine, zinc, chelated magnesium, and l-arginine), and of course a nice shower and some sleep. Generally after this course of crash mitigation, I have just slight apathy and irritation for about 20-30 hours after the stims wear off.
Also, proper maintenance during a session is key. MILK. Lots of milk during spin sessions. Fruit as well, but I must take care to gently brush my teeth after eating anything, as not doing so can and will lead to dental decay very rapidly with stimulants.

Care and planning go a long way to preventing side effects and negatives with stim usage.

>Basically cures ADD, ADHD, depression, social anxiety
stopped reading right here, knew you were one of them weed heals dead people types.

dude you know damn well that you mixed it with something else, come the fuck on I'm not an idiot