We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
goodreads.com/book/show/182136.The_Culture_of_Critique
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys have been doing a pretty terrible job at it last month

We need a bit less Neville Chamberlain and a bit more Winston Churchill right now.

So? what are you doing? Your goverment isnt doing it, neither will do anyone else. so what are you doing to defend your island? posting on Sup Forums? great help.

You won't do shit. When, in the middle of a terror attack, someone shouts, "Muslim cunts!", and another person shouts, "it ain't Muslims m8", you know your country is cucked. Just bend over and get B L A C K E D, user.

We're still in appeasement mode. But you remember what happens when we get triggered.

what happend after rotherham? 1500 british children raped by pakis, 200 rape babys born.

Your goverment wont do anything, YOU will have to do anything, nobody else will.

you know I used to think it was good for you guys to stay in the EU. Then it became apparent that the EU is a lax-border hotbed of extremism, good on you guys for voting out. Get out and keep your borders strong.

I know. This boils my blood. Keeps me awake at night.

Good, we will need all the anger.

Remember the words Hans-Jürgen von Arnim:

"we should not expect the british to make any strategic masterpiece, but we should expect that they can shoot people in the face from 1000m distance!"

We fight with courage and heart.

Isn't it amazing how fast things turned around and how easily our governments turned their back on the white, native population they were supposed to represent?
Sometimes I wonder how what the generations that actually fought WW1 and 2 would say about it.
Some people like Tommy Robinson are doing a great job and deserve our support but there isn't much more we can do on an individual level that wouldn't work against us. it's pretty blackpilling.
Whatever happens, we just have to make ourselves resilient to make sure we live through this bullshit.

The UK has one of the most sophisticated intelligence services in the World.
What drives me crazy, is that attackers are always known to police. We know who is being radicalised and where.
We have the intel, now all we need is the will to act.

The great wars was in the end white against white wars, gues (((who))) was the big winner after all and got his own state?

we are not going to live through this bullshit because our society, our culture and our nation is already fucking dead!

But that's the thing, it isn't a fight. They're fucking us over with a smarmy smile and we have no other option but to just take it. I would love a fight but they'll never give us one.

The muslims control all of the middle east, north africa and Constantinople, and you're complaining that the Jews got a tiny strip of land?

Black Sun.

That's the only solution.

We need to be literal frothing rampaging barbarians that won't stop until our homelands are cleansed of this filth.

sophisticated intelligence services are not to protect the people. Why should a politican with 100 armed body guards care about the safety about some random people.

intelligence shall:
1.) Calm down the population
2.) Observate the population

If they would care about our safety they would simply allow us to keep and carry firearms, the problem would be solved.

we all sat on our asses while communists sneaked themselves into positions of power
the current politicians didn't betray us, they were never on on side.

Because politicians want to be elected. They only care about public opinion. Once that shifts, politicians adapt quickly.
My guess is that it won't take many more 8 yo girls being murdered before public opinion starts to shift.

I know, whenever I talk to normies they all admit things aren't working but end up saying there is no way out. Of course there is, just be resourceful and make laws that let us kick out people we don't like regardless what their papers say. I hate to admit it but we've all become a bunch of weak, feeble cunts.

The jews are behind both the mass migration of muslims to europe and the destabilisation of the Middle east.

As well as they was behin WW1 and every war since

It wont shift, people on Sup Forums say that it will shift anytime soon after the next attack since years now.

That's just crazy talk. Comon, get real.

We absolutely need a purge. I've listened to a bunch of Chris Cantwell recently and his brand of lolbertarianism does make sense. Statism is the instrument of non whites to fuck us over, government is never going to be our friend and should be kept to a minimum.

Machiavelli wrote in The Prince that when nations live through a long period of prosperity, the population becomes effeminate and can no longer defend itself.
That's why I think Poland is managing this situation very well, versus Western Europe.

It doesn't need to come to that. But the problem is that we're disunited. Muslims are united in their contempt for the West and Christianity. We're split in half.

You are only crazy think all this bad things thar happen to the whites.

Look up History, (((they))) always was our opponents. Muslims are only the Symptom of the (((disease)))

It hardly matters at this point. Whoever is responsible, whether it was intentional or not, government has turned against its own people everywhere and can't be trusted to do anything but fuck us over.
They'll hold on to power whatever the cost, even if it means killing us. You can't trust politicians, academics, not even the police or military.

You guys are demographically fucked. Nothing short of mass deportation (a political impossibility) can save you now.
At least in America we can actually defend ourselves and our families. Our nigs aren't smart enough to pull off complex terrorist plots anyway.

When I look up history, I see that there's always been this myth of a Jewish conspiracy. It goes back as far as fuck knows.
I think neither you nor I are in a position to be pointing any fingers my friend.

I'm so jealous of you Americans. Man it seems great what you have.

WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE BEACHES

I'd love to be able to mass install the (((coincidence detector))) on every normie PC or smartphone but it isn't goign to happen. You'll never redpill normies on the JQ, it's something they have to come to on their own accord.

In a sense, it doesn't matter only because there will always be traitors or people willing to fuck our shit up. What's needed is to remove their power to do so through institutions.

LET US THEREFORE BRACE OURSELVES TO OUR DUTIES, AND SO BEAR OURSELVES.

>in America we can actually defend ourselves and our families
Most people don't understand this is the foundation of a free society. If you need to call the cops for something as basic as personal protection, you're already fucked because there is no balance of power there, you need them more than they need you.

sadly words are never going to work on the left
Muslims are going to have to kill enough of the left to wake them up, or we are going to have to go through them.

Well it wasnt all bad news

both are these are true, but some groups at the top knew what they were doing (jews, commies) others just went along and didnt speak out against it . its like a mafia willingly to go along with each other until it no longer fits that groups agenda
Truth is the West was lost because we threw away our traditions, the only way back is a huge war to clear out what we've let in and going back to those traditions. Which is why I'm watching the Royals, tehnically the Queen could dissolve parliament, shes the head of the Army and the head of the Church in England with enough public support still that if she chose to speak out against the governement things could change quickly.

A return to Christendom under the Royal families of Europe

Myth?

STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING AND FOR GODS SAKE READ THIS RIGHT NOW

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

fuck off. he was one of our lads and he didn't deserve to die.

The Queen has my axe as fuck.

and she was cosying up to Patriarch Krill of the Russian Orthodox church in October, talking about how Europe was lost because the turned away from Christianity.

And for those hoping the Nazis survived and a new reich is incoming, Prince phillips 3 sisters were all members of the Nazi party and hes spoken favourably in the pass whose to say the royals haven t allowed this to happen, lettings things get bad before they come in to save the day, blame the jews for it all, and restore the monarchy

ah dude, I'm curious but the Internet is surveilled as fuck in the UK. Hesitant to click

How to Brits feel that the son of Irish immigrants is doing for for Native English people than actual English people?

It's just this book in pdf form

goodreads.com/book/show/182136.The_Culture_of_Critique

If you don't trust my link then find some other way to get your hands on it. It is the most one of the most important books you'll ever read.

Tommys a good lad,

keep dreaming yellow mouth.

Why are British people so gross?

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

why did Candians allow Castro's son to become thier prime minister?

Because he looks better than all British people combined.

It's ok. Canada can get away with electing an air-head with a pretty face because it has no importance in the World.

wtf

>Ban Drumpf from UK
>ISIS fighters can come back

Fucking hell bong, that man had some balls! Am ready and itching to land a hand if needed.
Shut up Fritz
Dude, you seriously need to take some fresh air and reconsider some aspects of you life. That jew thing was a prank bro.
Mass deportations are a real possibility when enough people get angry and the way things are going i think itll happen, also were not safe from mass retardation either, we have an okay president now, but what happens when we don't?
Suck a cock frenchie

Because you have any importance in the world? You are America's number 1 lapdog. When America went to Iraq you kept wagging your tail and followed the US like the good doggy you were. You are so cucked that your Boris proposed ignoring PM permission to follow an American strike on Syria.

No country is as subservient as the UK is to the US. You have no importance either, don't fool yourself. Just a petty lapdog with delusions that you still have any power left from your old and gone empire.

He good gwai and so handsome

>You guys are demographically fucked.
>Says the 56%'er

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The least white country out of all white countries is telling others they're demographically fucked. You're going to be the first Western country where white people will become a minority before 2050, so stop drinking the kool-aid and accept that you're in the shittiest position.

They tried that and they attacked the bridges.

and who are you ? last time i checked on Canada i was sure i slept over and my plane came back to Paris. Nigger.

I have nothing bad to say about Canada.
But you are a little faggot and not worth anyone's time.

Shut the fuck up France, you're probably the second least white country right after the US, with your 10%+ Muslim population.

Don't tell others they have no importance when you fully realize that you don't either.

Never said we weren't. But how will you protect yourself as a minority in your homeland?

this story is obviously bullshit, everyone knows you can't smoke inside in the UK

We will become a minority in our country much more later than you.

I won't need shit to defend me because we aren't gun-retards that allow mentally ill people and niggers to have guns. I am all for having guns for hunting but I do not want to see guns become something everybody has, because I would never feel safe around anyone.

There's a reason the US has a homicide rate 2.5x larger than ours per capita, with tens of thousands of deaths coming from gun-violence. I'd rather stay safe here than live in your violent shithole full of crime, shootings and chimpouts.

>trying this hard to justify being at the absolute mercy of your government

Our homicide rate is inflated by nig on nig violence. Otherwise it's pretty normal. Nothing of value is lost anyway.

Ok whatever you say burger...

Soooo jealous of you and armed niggers.