BREAKING: Trump not under investigation! Comey testimony for tomorrow is already PUBLIC!!

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

Comey's "on the record" statement for tomorrow is already out.

Some key points are:

>Trump was not under FBI investigation. The stuff Trump says in Comey's firing letter are true.

>Comey says "Russian dossier" is fake. Trump was briefed on it to try to counter media reports of the dossier. Which is weird, because the media used this briefing to try to validate the claims.

>Trump actually asked Comey to investigate him & the claims in the dossier so he can be publicly cleared. Comey refused..

>Comey says he never took memos of his meetings with Obama (another media lie)

>Comey says he avoided Trump to try to keep himself apolitical.

>Trump talked to him about Flynn but Comey doesn't consider it interference

Turns out the entire narrative is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/872559372622278656
theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/us/politics/james-comey-statement-testimony.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The media will find a way to avoid reporting this.

You might actually see them all turn to Trump's planned speech and completely bury Comey's testimony to keep it out of the public eye.

mate it isnt dead.

the left wont read it. the media wont report it. the echo chamber narrative will continue. welcome to the post truth age.

They Aren't burying they're doing everything short of outright lying right now

Bummp

Bump

Happening!!!!!

BUMPS NEEDED

No sweetie Drumpf is done. And because Pence is probably in on it with him that means he's out too and Hillary gets into the office because she's the people's president as she won more votes.

Bump

NOTHING!! ZILCH! ZERO!

They are lying and they'll continue to. At least the far left. I do agree left center sites just don't mention it.

With Comey confirming Trump's Obstruction of Justice, mine from 5/15 on the NUMBER of times Trump's broken the law

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/872559372622278656

Well that's anticlimactic

It was a nice non-happening

Back to the Qatar WWIII thread for me

Very interesting. Nothing's happening. CNN, Reddit and Shariablue are proven wrong again.

I cannot fathom how absolutely ass-ravaged liberals will be when this is said aloud tomorrow for the entire world to hear.

The media CAN'T (CANNOT) avoid covering it tomorrow. They've already hyped it up too much.
It's too late.

god damn kike that knows nothing about US election process lol

Hopefully they just start killing themselves soon.

Trump may not be under investigation now but you start out small and work your way up

Even children can understand this

CNN has a fucking countdown clock for it

>Trump talked to him about Flynn but Comey doesn't consider it interference

Where is this stated? Comey clearly says he understood "let it go" as Trump trying to end the investigation.

They'll just continue escalating, it's their only plan.

CNN removed the countdown clock

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

BTFO

Comey testimony rundown:
>Told Trump about dossier personally while President-elect
>Unprompted told President-elect he wasnt under investigation
>Had private dinner with the President and promised Trump his "honest loyalty"
>Reiterated again the President is not under investigation
>Rejected Trump's suggestion to do MORE investigating (of the dossier)
>Agreed with the President that Flynn was a good guy after already clearing Flynn's conduct in calls made with Russia Ambassador (and 2 months before allegations of unreported income from RT and Turkey)
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
>Never told anyone working on investigation about President's comments recorded in his personal memos
>Admits everything he says about conversations with President is unproveable

Dems unrecoverably BTFO, Comey going to jail for his role in Obama's government-wide spy ring

Bumz

soooo this actually the final nail?

Thanks Avi.

WAS not... Doesn't mean he isn't NOW, silly Drumpfkin :) hehehehe

It's the final nail for the story yes, but not in the shilling. Expect Trump to be shaking Putin's hand and the media exploding because of it

damn this one looks good, what's her name?

genociding banana posters since 2017

>With Comey confirming Trump's Obstruction of Justice
what?

Bump

Bump

The report is front page on reuters right now.

"In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s
leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That """"""""""""""""was""""""""""""" true; we """""""""""""""did"""""""""""""" not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on PresidentElect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the
question, I offered that assurance. "

Absolutely Nothing!!!!

You're countering arguments no one was making.

BREAKING : Not under investigation!

I don't trust him, but it does sound right.This russia bullshit is getting old.

AHAHAHAHAHA

kill all leftists

Bump

nytimes.com/2017/06/07/us/politics/james-comey-statement-testimony.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

obfuscation and selective omission. this russia narrative will be kept alive 'till reelection, and the dems will use it as talking points to voters, like thats what people care about!
interestingly more so-called progressives aren't buying the russia narrative either, seems to be more mainstream democrats, kinda obvious as this is just a political strategy , one that coincidentally involves worsening the relationship of two nuclear powers, all this ultimately caused by hillary shielding her frail ego, cuz she needed an excuse

what a mess

HOW WILL DEMKEKS EVER RECOVER?
THAT'S RIGHT, THEY WON'T

this CNN article about it is great, claims his testimoney was a point-by-point dismissal of Trump's version of events
>although Trump wasn't asking for the entire Russia investigation to disappear, the fact that the sitting FBI director was asked by the sitting President to have a federal investigation dropped is, well, stunning

Sorry sweetie, go climb in an oven, that's not how it works...

B-BUT HE SAID TRUMP WANTED HIS LOYALTY, CAN'T YOU SEE TRUMP OBSTRUCTED HIM?

It's literally nothing.

>BREAKING: Trump not under investigation!
That's not news. He was cleared more than a month ago.

Notice that news reports state that they're investigating the "trump campaign" or "trump campaign associates" and not "trump"

We

>The media will find a way to avoid reporting this.
They can't avoid it now, they're in too deep.

They've spent two solid fucking weeks hyping Comey's testimony as the final nail in the coffin that would kick start impeachment proceedings. All they can do now is try to desperately scrounge together some kind of absurd interpretation of Comey's testimony that fits with their narrative.

Tomorrow is gonna be hysterical.

Imagine how pissed the God Emperor is going to be when this narrative finally blows over. He never let's go of any grudge, he never backs down, it's always balls to the wall. I can just see the moment that the "official clear" sign is given that every last leftist that made life so much harder for him and the citizens of the USA than it had to be will literally be BTFO for real.

NOT

Misses Blacked.

He only says he told Trump was not under a "counter intelligence investigation" and that he told other people (congress) that he was not "under investigation." He was unnecessarily precise with his language, and the fact that Comey spent two paragraphs explaining the distinction between a "counter intelligence" and "criminal" investigation should give everyone pause. That was unnecessary if Trump wasn't under any investigation at all.

Trumptards are showing again that they have no critical thinking skills. This is basically just like what happened when the content of the Comey memos was originally leaked. He answered a question about whether he was instructed by the justice department to stop the investigation, he gave a response indicating they had not, and you guys jumped on his answer as proof he had made Trump's attempt to pressure him all up.

Looking forward to Comey being asked "Was President Trump under *criminal* investigation," and him giving a "no comment" response that all but confirms it.

Bumper

The report I heard on ABC earlier tried to keep the story as short as possible to begin with, then shoehorned in the part about "Oh, and President Trump's lawyer issued a statement earlier saying that he's glad Comey is finally on record saying he's not under investigation."
Kind of like the legal-ese in commercials sped up to the point you can't actually make out any of it, then they changed the subject as quickly as possible.

The statement confirms the President asked the FBI director to drop an active criminal and counter-terrorism investigation multiple times before firing him.

The statement also confirms the FBI director felt that making a public statement that Trump was not under investigation was not advisable as it was likely that the President would be under investigation.

Shut up cracker. Who gives a shit about the semantics. Where is the evidence he worked with Russia. It's been 7months we found more shit on Seth rich in that time

Muller's investigation is covering Russa, tomorrows chat with Comey is about obstruction of Justice.

I'm sure the left will reassess.

Can he string together a coherent phrase these days?

Wuz

GO
INSERT INTO Faggot.Ops.Thread
MEME (laughinggirls.jpg);
GO

>But...muh impeachment!
>But...muh Russia!

>Shills hanging their hat on Comey being fired because of the Flynn investigation
>Implying firing one employee stops an investigation
>Implying Comey is the only person that worked at the FBI
If Burger King fires one of their employees in the morning you can still get your Mac and Cheetos for lunch Cletus.

Bumpp

what a waste of digits

>CNN removed the countdown clock

If you go back and look they used the Russia angle on Jilf Stein and Cucklord Sanders before they even went bananas on it with Trump.

They ran on it and lost. Then the Dem leadership used it to cover their ass for the most humiliating loss in US political history (I would say US history in general but that is for the Falcons.) Then it became a way to just hinder Trump's presidency.

By the way, Comey just wants an investigative cloud over Trump so he can have leverage to help get their precious program 702 re-upped.

Go listen to Comey's fort hearing a while back. What's literally the first thing he starts going on about? Weird isn't it? I mean it's not even the focus of the hearing. Just think about that shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT SO DAMN HARD. THEY HYPED THIS SHIT UP SO MUCH, AND NOW IT'S NOTHING.

holy shit what a losers

I went on the CNN live stream and kept the clock myself until they kicked me out

marica hase
i have not seen this video
shes pretty hot milf

What did it end at?

Blimp

Thanks for making up for it with yours.

And yours lol

Everyone's talking about it, left, right, central, foreigners. Everyone.

Just use News.google.com if you want to find out if liberals are talking about something or not, and sure enough if Google knows your search habits (if you let them) they'll show you the sources you want. Either way, meta search engines > some guy who submitted a post in a thread on Sup Forums's Sup Forums when it comes to knowing who is talking about what.

Imagine if Trump is impeached, and Hillary becomes President. Would it start a real civil war? I would be more pissed than anything in my entire life by far.

checkd

Look at flag. Not surprised.

Pence would become president. And if he wasnt gonna do it or cant, then Paul Ryan would become president.

learn to read

sage

Distraction incoming. Maybe huge terrorist attack.

We

Wuz

What I don't understand is this part.

>For the reasons discussed above, I did not mention that the President broached the FBI’s potential investigation of General Flynn.

>potential

How could Trump obstruct a case that is "potential". This is a very odd sentence, why did Comey state Trump wanted to end the ongoing investigation and not a "potential" one.

That isn't how it works. If both did actually show get impeached, the secretary of state is next in line.

Qatar is still heating up.....fugggggggggg

Kremlinz

>digits
>flag
>sweetie
>drumpf
I don't care how much you think you're trolling, you are a goddamned retard. Read the document, look at the list of secession for presidency. Hillary will never be president. Have your fucking (you).

>With Comey confirming Trump's Obstruction of Justice

Can you people even read anymore?

Is your frontal lobe literally gone now?

Things are worse than I thought...