What will happen to poor us?

What will happen to poor us?

Other urls found in this thread:

memri.org/tv/deputy-crown-prince-al-saud-war-iran-saudi-arabia-no-direct-dialogue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WW3 I hope.

I'll fuck your daughters. and make more of us, then not work and make the girls work.

but we are a micro state

not if we do that to you first

are you ready to die? because you are going to die son. sing your prayers, do what you have to do because you gon die.

and will continue to be one
we probably wont impact the war

We will invade you, rape you and stone you faggot.

Bah! Rain in the forecast tomorow!

I DEMAND ENTERTAINMENT

its ramadan you cant say that

You're just gonna sit tight in your island counting your oil money and wait for all this to blow over

so many fags roleplaying here

Because Yemen was so successful right?

F

You white?

im real faggot

kinda.

It finished long ago.

uneducated turkroach fag

pic related

>an a*ab is calling me uneducated and fag

if so they would have invaded long ago.

At least you aren't Qatar.

you are a wannabe arab
your language is arabic rip-off
your culture is arabic-ripoff

Kek

>wannabe arab
We almost killed a s*rian scum in my neighbourhood after they tried to rape someone
>arabic ripoff language
Words of arabic origin are long purged from our tongue, only islamic necessities remain
>arabic ripoff culture
Come here and call someone an arab, then see their reaction

Hopefully ground zero for a nukin'
Zero remnants of your existence would be optimal

Of course you are violent.

SKYKING JUST SENT A MESSAGE

learned that from you, thanks

son you are lost
at least it will be entertaining for us

We're quickly and quietly moving everything from Al Adied AFB, Qatar to Isa AFB, Bahrain so as long as you don't commit military to the attack on Qatar, you'll be fine.

Or from Armenians?

He might have been turkish, but they are so similar you probably cant tell the difference.

get ottoman'd probably

Or from committing countless crimes against humanity when you ruled over the Arabs as absolutists.

treat arabs like human beings, they treat you like shit
treat arabs like shit, they treat you like a human being

that's the only language you understand

spooky, I just heard a skyking message. I hope you faggots over there stay safe.

this

thats why i hate being a leaf

I heard death by nuke is not too painful.

pic related

Someone explain. I thought Qatar was the one getting annexed, not this meme state.

>a fucking red chocolate bar
lmaoing at ur life
enjoy becoming a part of KSA

Qatar is kill, but if Saudi decides to warmonger we will be caught in the cross hair.

kek, ill have you know they stand for the "5 pillars of Islam".

Aren't you cutting ties with Qatar too?

Why would they go after you, plus why does Qatar and you even exist as states?

Qataris literally fucked and still banter at the Saudis

Balls of steal on these bros

rng?

it could be better

That's interesting, I never knew that. I was only kidding about the annexation thing by the way. You guys tend to play nice with the Saudis so you shouldn't be in any danger anyway. But you're a microstate m8, just need to remember who your patrons are. Microstates aren't a natural occurrence.

Isn't Bahrain a popular getaway place for Saudis anyway, though? I think that it might not even be in their interest to annex you.

We are, but ksa might just decide its time for us to go, we are just an inconvenience to them.

Saudis get to forget about Ramadan here if you know what im saying.

Right, that's what I meant. But if they annexed you, you'd come under their laws and the party would stop. So it seems like they probably won't do that, unless there's some kind of really valuable thing they absolutely need and can't get unless they annex you, or unless you have conflicting interests somehow.

If you're worried about the fact that you're basically a Saudi client state now, that's just how it's always been. In a world like this, especially in the middle east, you need to either be a strong regional power, or have the backing of one, to exist. KSA is the one for your region. I guess you could seek Iran's patronage but it's not worth it, better to just stick with the main Arab nation and your biggest neighbor.

why the fuck do we even need so many emirates?

Check the flag.

To preserve the balance of power. Pan-Arabism is dangerous if you're not Arab. Keeping them as divided as possible, while still strong enough to act as a counterweight to other regional powers, is the whole point.

What's up Bahrain?

just thought i would chat a bit before my death

Dare I say it a hundred bahrain slave girls for Abdul #25670000?

I thought it was pretty neat how Saudi Arabia and the other gulf states cut relations with Qatar for being friends with Iran and then Iran was subject to a wild, coordinated terror attack in different areas like a day later.

All about a month after the Saudi Deputy Crown Prince said "the war will be waged in Iran". Really makes you think...

memri.org/tv/deputy-crown-prince-al-saud-war-iran-saudi-arabia-no-direct-dialogue

You've learned it in the steppe. Turks are the bane of civilization.

Will turkey pls rape these noggers and spics? And good goyim arab shitters? Save sane qatar.

I have a feeling of a turkish persian union/alliance that will wreak havoc and rape/murder all these kikes niggers snd spics along with all servants of israel.

I haven't been this excited since the last time I plucked my nipple hair and it gave me a spontaneous orgasm.

How big will be the geopolitical impact of this mess?

Your foreign minister will eat an entire lamb for supper tonight.

I don't think we can even begin to guess until the teams have been picked.

I cant wait to see all the nigger and spics corpses in the middle east come back we whites stand alone.

Stand up and be counted!

This isnt our country and so we Whites wont fight for it, it belongs to spics and niggers we whites stand grounded.

As long as we provide the Saudi with alcohol and girls we are safe bro.

Why fight for land stolen from indians claimed by spics and noggers?

Holy shit is this real? He looks like a fucking beanbag chair.

>What will happen to poor us?

The middle east is like a shitty game of thrones. Your kingdom will fall to the House of Saud soon enough.

i hope it just a clusterfuck slap fight between worthless decadent gulf arabs. That will provide a lot of chuckles.

If Iran or Turkey get involved, you are all going to die.

Hey all you muslim faggots! We killed ya in Iraq and afganistan. And we will continue till Islam is a thing of the past. DEUS VULT

A David and Goliath type encounter. You will win.

how do i upvote?

Alt F4

Lel

Lovin' it!
Moar, moar you mudslimes
MOAR
O
A
R

So... why does Saudi Arabia wants your shit and why are they such a bunch of faggots?

>oh wise proxy, tell me...

>Bahrain
t. British expat getting 100k a year

Iranian annexation.

SOON

United Emirates of Arabia

INSANE IN BAHRAIN

are you trolling from the base wasting tax dollars browsing pol or are you off base?

The UAE is also friends with Iran too, It will be Funny seeing all the Gulf States cutting relations to each other to the point they all become isolated.

You had it all
The highest GDP per capita in the region
A tiny military but protected by regional powers
You could have lived the life of luxury forever but chose to support terrorists

>Bahrain
Is this in Asia?

Island nation just north of Qatar.

>You could have lived the life of luxury forever but chose to support terrorists

The flag of OP is Bahrein not Qatar.

Oh cool, a failed state!