Shots fired

Shots fired

>Former President

>Shots fired

Supplied by ATF agents?

of course they won't

Wave bye bye to the gibs then mexico

how did the vote go?

Why are Mexicans so indignant about this? Especially a former head of state. Do they not feel any shame that their citizens are so fucking desperate they'll illegally hop a border so escape the shithole they live in?

America will no longer pay gibs

>Mexicans
>having shame

How is Saddam making YouTube videos, I thought we killed that guy.

>muh gibs
>oh noes
>$60 million "aid" package (US or israeli made weapons, we have to pay every year, last year we "bought" 1000 oshkosh sand cats פלסן קרקל, some years ago one hundred PC-9's)
>muh "free" "aid"

underrated

20% of mexicant moneys come from remittances from beaners living in the states. Their economy needs people fleeing Mexico like the sinking ship it is. This is why a fee on those transfers is the best way to pay for the wall.
They also need a pressure valve on dissent in form of emigration.. Politicians in Mexico wouldn't last long if people actually expected them to do something about their shithole.

Vic Berger's edits used to make me laugh. Then I found out he's one of those cucks who spam Trump on Twitter with a verified account and I'm glad he got accused of being a pedo

MEXICO WILL NOT EXIST

He's wrong, Mexico will "pay" in the a sense because the US might withdraw some of the money they give us thanks to some trade deals

On the other hand no wall will be built with that money, all that money is going straight to some (((people)))'s pockets. They'll probably put some shitty fence in the middle of the desert so that republican voters vote for him in the next elections under the promise of building a wall, for real this time

I want to see an edit of this with the word "badges" replaced with "green cards".

>Super Deluxe
>Fucking wall
>Mexican intellectual

I'll pay for the fucking wall. Fuck Mexico. I bet if DHS put up a go fund me for the wall right now it would get billions in no time.

looks like this man has became libtards favortie eceleb

>former
wow its fucking nothing

Of courshe.

Shut the fuck up nigger and pay DEBNTS.

>english

I can't imagine being so cucked you have to speak a different language to be noticed.

>BAD HOMBRES
I know.
C.UCK.

if you want to counter any Foxposting just mention that he should return all the money he stole from the mexican people

he should disavow his links to organized crime

he should disavow his wives sons who proffited bigly off of his presidency

Im an american on vaca you faggot cocksucker, get over the wall you useless bean eating monkey