The 5 types of Trans people I have noticed

>The crossdresser: The majority of the time it is a man dressing up as a women, and these people typically have a fetish for dressing up as the opposite sex. They maybe gay and attempt to seduce the same sex by making themselves appear as the opposite sex. Hormones maybe used to enhance this.
>Autophilia: These types have an attraction towards themselves so much they may try to cross dress or become trans to become more attractive.
>Mental illness: These people are mentally ill and will do everything in their power to look like or "become" the opposite sex.
>Gender dysphoria: Basically they hate their bodies so much that they would feel more comfortable dressing up as the opposite sex.
>The transtrender:These trans people "become" trans because it is "cool" or "everyone else is doing it". Typically women tend to be more trans trenders and may not take hormones. More so, it is dress up and usually this is where the ridiculous "non-binary" genders come from.
>Now why do we call it LGBT? Being trans is basically just cross dressing, but with hormones involved. It is a mental illness and/ or fetish and should be treated as such.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And 1 solution

The final one

The correct answer is gender dysphoria.
If you don't want to rip off your face you aren't transsexual.

Anyone else is a transvestite cd fetish faggot attention whore snowflake. It doesn't matter the reason.

Therefore 99.99% of people are fucking faggots and .01% are legit transsexuals.

Which is covered in this thread. It is simply a mental illness. They feel uncomfortable in their own skin and they may actually believe they are the opposite sex

I wish you attention whores would all fucking get lost and drop off the radar. I'm a straight guy with a horrendous raft of fetishes that have pretty much supplanted my normal sexuality. Do you know how many people are aware of this?

None.

Would I make threads about it? No.
Would I have a parade about it? No.
Would I join a club about it? No.
Would I drink at a bar about it? No.

Why the fuck cant you people understand this idea?

That's not really a trans, that's an entertainer.

We need a pol 7 habits of 7 highly effective trannies parody guide

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

It's an example pic

Wrong. There is only mental illnesses

Wrong, there are both mental illnesses and fetishes.

The politicians.
The alt-right spokespersons.
The Hollywood actors.
The alt-media shills.
The professional sports players.

They are all over the freaking place, and have been for a long time!

This

If you are aroused by being a tranny, you are ill

>trans
>people
you're a funny one

>noticing them
>giving them the attention they want
Stop.

>>The transtrender:These trans people "become" trans because it is "cool" or "everyone else is doing it". Typically women tend to be more trans trenders and may not take hormones. More so, it is dress up and usually this is where the ridiculous "non-binary" genders come from.

These people are absolute cancer. Already know two people that went through this phase and made a bunch of posts on Facebook with pictures of them in mens clothing. About a year later and one of the girls I know who did this shit made a post saying she realized that she is in fact not trans but her gender is complicated still. Fucking retarded

They are typically gay/ effeminate men that want to "attract" the same sex by dressing up or attempting to become/ look one as much as possible.

Usually transtrenders are pretty dumb. Here are some examples of how they think ...
>"Oh, I'm not feminine enough, therefore I must be a boy."
>"Oh I'm not masculine enough, therefore I must be a girl."
>"I'm, not feminine or masculine, therefore I must be neither or both."

>The crossdresser
Not trans.

>Autophilia
You probably mean AGP. Most are fetishists but some are also trans using a fetish to repress.

>Mental illness
Duh, being trans is a mental illness.

>Gender dysphoria
It's the proper name of the ilness from above.

>The transtrender
Most are FtM and other tumblrites, usually don't even transition for real but want the oppression points because first world issues and wanting attention

I don't even know where to begin, your entire argument is retarded.

Crossdressers are not trans. They do not ever take HRT or transition. They merely have fun dressing in the clothing of the opposite sex, typically in the privacy of their own homes or among other crossdressing degenerates.

Autophilia are crossdressers. They are the same thing, a fetishist who gets off on presenting/looking like the opposite sex. They do it particularly for sexual gratification. AGP/AAP are a bit more insane with it, some take their fetish too far and try to partially transition to fulfill that sexual fetish. They however grow out of it and make up the bulk of transgender regret statistics.

Gender Dysphoria is a symptom of Gender Identity Disorder, a neurological birth defect that induced the brain to feminize or masculinize opposite of the fetus' biological sex. During fetal development, the fetus' body masculinizes or feminizes separately from neurological development. A chemical or hormonal imbalance in the womb may lead to the disorder, and may also be the cause of homosexuality and bisexuality. These people legitimately believe they should be the opposite sex. Their brains are literally wired on the side leaning toward their identified sex rather than their biological sex or somewhere inbetween. The neurological traits that define male and female behavior and nature is defective in transsexuals.

One could consider Gender Identity Disorder a 'mental illness', however studies show it is likely more a neurological disorder than a psychiatric one.

You're pretty spot on with the transtrender thing. It's a cancer on the actual trans community and detracts attention from the real medical issues real transsexuals suffer. Trenders should be gassed.

That said, the only people who should be considered "trans" are actual gender dysphoric/GID transsexuals. Everyone else is not trans. They can be broken down as simple perverts and or attention whores.

The person in OP's photo is a trender. Gas it.

My cousin is like that. She straps her breasts to hide her boobs and draws on mustaches. She has a kid and doesn't ever plan to take hormones as she "socially transitioned". Hopefully she grows out of it.

5? I've only noticed 1.
The crazy kind.

Sweetie, you wouldn't want someone telling you how to live, now would you?

This

>Sweetie
Stop talking like a hon.

Face it, some cross dressers do plan to transition because of their desires and/ or fetish. Some may even be confused and think they are the opposite sex so much. Being trans is basically being a crossdresser on steroids.

they're all #3 though

Nice politics thread here boys.

If I was acting like a freak then yes I would

so basically

>mental illness
>mental illness
>mental illness
>mental illness
>mental illness

Number four here

the gas chamber is effective against all tranny types

basically they bought the "gender is a social construct" nonsense and think if they like girly things sometimes and boyish things sometimes that they must be genderfluid or non-binary.

No. Autogynephilic (AGP) and autoandrophilic (AAP) crossdressing fetishism is not comparable to being transsexual. AGP/AAP is a sexual fetish. Nothing more, nothing less. Like any sexual fetish anybody, even you has, be it foot fetishes or BDSM or getting off on fucking plushies, it's a deviant sexual attraction to something. Usually borne out of a childhood experience that was sexualized at puberty. Some people's fetishes can be taken to extremes. In the case of AGP/AAP, some transition but inevitably regret it and detransition.

For trannies suffering GID, it's a neurological birth defect. They do not get any sexual arousal or gratification from transitioning, nor from presenting as their identified sex. They do it merely because they believe they are supposed to be that sex.

>>Now why do we call it LGBT? Being trans is basically just cross dressing, but with hormones involved. It is a mental illness and/ or fetish and should be treated as such.
It's a completely different set of problems than LGB. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite of LGB since LGB is about accepting yourself and getting others to accept yourself. T is about changing yourself and playing gender semantics.

Only reason why T hitched their trailer to LGB is that LGB is a much bigger group so they try to fit in and make it about themselves.

I think its social conditioning or wrong impressions when very young, usually not indended. When a toddler sees the other sex and then leaves an impression on the pure mind it can stick. Toddlers minds are like a sponge and can soak up the wrong things in this sick society. It could be an element

What about legit people born Trans.

If it looks as a woman, I´d gladly fuck

Also this society promotes very strong egotism and so idetity crisis's are very common. Ego as in the idea of yourself.

That is may be a possibility. From a young age, everything we experience will affect us as adults. These experiences will define our personality, mannerisms, emotional state, sense of humor, fears, likes, dislikes, hobbies, everything. It is theoretically possible that to a degree a child can be influenced. But it is important to note that in the cases of intersex (hermaphroditic) children who are born with both sex organs and mixed chromosomes, their true gender identity reveals itself later in life. In instances where parents choose to raise a hermaphrodite child as a boy and have surgeons alter their genitals to look male, they may inevitably come out identifying as female, because their brain was neurologically wired to be female the whole time. It is doubtful that many legit transsexual patients were merely influenced to be that way. Perhaps with some trenders and some AGPs/AAPs but normal kids who suffer gender confusion typically grow out of it by adulthood. It seems to be something far deeper and more complex with GID patients.

Yeah they really over complicate some ridiculous shit but hey at least it gets them likes on social media

>pic
I want to fucking kill every degenerate I see.

Id say there is a lot of factors to it. The brain is very flexible though and i can see how it could happen single handedly by this idea

kek.

>Not trans.
They are just starting the disease, this don't mean they are health.

funny cuz

we hab all fibe

No one hates transtrenders as much as real trannies. I would happily strap on jackboots to suppress and oppress them.

t. "the real thing", I transitioned 11 years ago when I was a teenager.

Trying to categorize trans people into subgroups is what they're doing to themselves in a different way. Stop being a faggot. There are males and females, and some people are more genetically and/or behaviorally predisposed to thinking/acting out of sorts.
It's embarrassing that you spent time trying to categorize subgroups based on pushed degeneracy.

Who is this semen demon