New Archelogical find proves Human Bio Diversity

>The braincase (blue) indicates that brain shape, and possibly brain function, evolved WITHIN the Homo sapiens lineage

archive.is/yHKsW

Where were you when human biodiversity became mainstream science?

>putting up this thread again as it needs to be seen and the old one has reached bump limit

Major fucking redpill

The Jews can't ignore this for much longer. Knew the "humans are all exactly the same" crap was nonsense.

What exactly does this mean?

It means, like dogs, there are different breds of humans.

Kike pseudo science would have us believe that our brains are all the same. And that evolution only effects our skin color for some reason. This is an impossible lie and it is inevitable that the science would pile up against it.

But didn't we all know that already?
I thought this was common knowledge?

It means libfags BTFO

So are the races considered part of the same species, a seperate sub-species of a different breed.
I've wondered this for ages.

>*, or a different breed

It basically confirms that the different races of man do indeed differ in more ways than skin color alone
It WAS common knowledge until the any and all study that looked into racial differences was made taboo by (((modern society)))
>Jews can't ignore
Implying that they aren't actively suppressing it

>when you know this is true and realize what we've been doing by mixing with outsiders

It's actually an extremely interesting topic that can be broken down even further to ethnicities, racial metaphysics is fucking sick!

In regards to your question, all races (black, white, Asian, etc.)
Belong to the same species, the human species
But the races themselves are different off shoots of that species (sub species)

Thanks user.

"Race is only skin deep" is the biggest lie of modern science.

>biggest lie in modern science
I fucking know!
It's such an interesting topic that they go out and suppress just to further their gay little narrative

Really makes you think.

Bump

That's now how races work

Well tell me then, how do they work?

zoophilia?

WE
WUZ
MORROCANZ
N
SHEEEEEEIT

Blacks win.

Of course! How could I be such a fucking idiot?

How does Out of Africa mean our brains are the same?

Are you fucking retarded?

Europe is a very weird place there use to be cousins of Abos that lived in Europe in 40,000 B.C.

Its terrifying how often pol is right, almost always so. No matter how heinous or inhumane the claim might be, odds are its actually correct.

I speak the saddest words of both tongue or pen, Sup Forums was right again

The entire point of free speech is to create an environment where the truth can be arrived at. Arriving at the truth under the shell of enforced ideology is impossible because ideologies are by definition models of reality and as such can never actually be true