prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html#page=6
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/872259180530413568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus christ the catalog is a goddamn warzone

We at shillcon 8.

R U S S I A

>I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother last night. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Higher numbers are comfier user. We're at shillcon 2 but I predict we'll be in full blown Shillcon 1 by 9 AM EST tomorrow.

But why now if happening is tomorrow?

y

first time getting on all day

WHERES THE FUCKING JOKE BUCKLEY

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Tomorrow Dems get BTFO with Comey and Russia
>This week Dems lose first travel ban
>Jun 20th Dems lose special election
>October the wall starts and Dems BTFO with travel ban again

I'm ready.

Trump's done. Welcome President Pence.

Sean nailed it. The only reason Comey never publicly said Trump wasn't under investigation was he assumed his job was safe if the public thought he was.

Oh my sides: that is one terrible political cartoon.

>blows everything up
Okay then. We know who Trump's spirit animal is.

Did anyone see this in the Comey "statement"

>After discussing the matter (Flynn resigning & "I hope you can let this go") we decided to keep it very closely held, resolving to figure out what to do with it down the road as our investigation progressed. The investigation moved ahead at full speed, with none of the investigative team member -- or the DOJ lawyers supporting them -- aware of the President's request. (pg 6)

>Shortly afterwards, I spoke with AG Sessions in person to pass along the President's concerns about leaks. I took the opportunity to implore the AG to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened -- him being asked to leave while the FBI Director, who reports to the AG, remained behind -- was inappropriate and should never happen. He did not reply. For the reasons discussed above, I did not mention that the President broached the FBI's potential investigation of General Flynn. (pg 6)

docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html#page=6

This is what Comey is going to hang his hat on. This gives him the cover to basically say that even though he testified that Trump never obstructed, that in fact, Trump did obstruct.

This is his excuse for perjury.

>Hurr Durr this is how the media will spin Comey seemingly perjuring himself. This is how Comey explains why he didn't inform literally everyone in government that he was being "obstructed"

Lewd for visibility.

such a punchable face holy shit

tugger garlson is going to be glorious tonight

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
RUSSIA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA HOIP!

That's like asking "why shill on Sup Forums in October if the election is in November?"

Megan gets literally no one on her show.

How many people did she go through before she picked up the phone to call Alex Jones. Who of course must say yes because he's bankrupt after the divorce and her stepping down from on high of MSM.

glorious mods keeping the only thread they care about clean of shilling today, feels nice

Daily reminder. Laugh at and revile Canada.

>tfw Trump is in control of MK Ultra.

Nice fanfiction.

why do i feel like this testimony being presented early completely took the wind out of the MSM's sails?

no seriously

wtf happened

I took my first day off in like 2 years and everyone is now freaking out?

Why? This is all good for Trump.

>PEE PEE POO POO

But we already had Tucking of the Month last night.
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/872259180530413568

I want a "I

Stop posting this in every thread you ugly nigger.

Not obstruction. It's not a good look but not illegal. Obstruction would be Trump threatening his job if he didn't drop it.

How many upvotes does this have now?

So looks like we won, again.

What do we do now?

Careful what you wish for.

>October
I know it's a huge project but why does it take this long?

In the meantime this humble waterfilter salesman is the one who will save her, from the snake of judeism. He'll show her the way the truth the light and the darkness. They will become best of friends as she has been inside (((their))) mouthpiece and knows the brain, and the hands. She knows the lies and the machinations. comes on Jone's Show as a special correspondant and it is revealed postmortem that she was a double agent all along. All is forgiven and the Holocaust really happens.

Do actual real people populate these threads 24/7?
It's pathetic, go play a videogame or something actually worthwhile

Yup.

STOMP THE WEASEL AWOO!

Sessions is upset.

Just so you know, he still has to answer questions tomorrow. This will certainly be brought up.

Comey's opening statement is out and it destroyed all the narratives.

What are you guys take on the leaked NSA document about Russian interference in the election? I'm trying to BTFO someone right now but I don't know what to make of the contents of that document.

What do you mean "why"? They're paid shills. They're dumbass brainwashed libtards earning $15/hour to "BTFOBLUMF" at the behest of David Brock

Is that a black transexual?

Somebody saved my screenshot from this morning!

We should Photoshop his eyes a little bigger every time this is posted.

Why the accent over the é?

Wait...what? Travel ban news? When?

When do the first leftists suicides start happening?

same thing we do every night
keep winning

Finally. The corruption is going to fucking end, and Sessions will be the one to strike it down.

>russian collusion occluded
>months of talk about some sort of indictment for trump wiped away
>MSM lie about comey wiped by previous and current statements yet again
shills have nothing to talk about and nothing to push for Soros.
>Peepeegate memefic will be filed into congressional record tomorrow

Wrong.
SAY IT WITH ME.
PRESIDENT HATCH.

They've already paid the shills for their time so they have to get their money's worth since they know it'll be pointless tomorrow since it's evident to everyone the main Dem narrative just collapsed.

Pic unrelated.

KEEP WINNING

>obama slush fund
>trump doesnt exploit it for repub groups
WTF TRUMP EXPLAIN THIS

Okay I did read that..

I thought the shills would've shut the fuck up with that though.

It's not even controversial or anything. It's confirming what we already know

Did you guys hear Trump is doing a huge rally with Pence during Comey's testimony tomorrow? Irl trolling.

You friends source: CNN

No then his arguments would be sensible.

I love how halfway through she realized she had gone too far and tried to separate herself from BLM

It's less a question of when, and more what percentage of them will be complete by the 2020 election?

What's his spirit animal? Kek I laughed so hard when I saw that. Makes me love him more.

It's a comma in the line above.

Check out the oodles of shill threads in the catalog. They just spam the same few moronic statements over and over without any logic.

That logo makes it look like they're reaching into the pockets of the people next to them.

Glad I did. Now we finally have something to put down Canadians who think they can act smug. But as if I needed more ammo. Their PM is an actual muslim.

SCOTUS is supposed to make a decision either this week or not.

What about pic related?

There's also this which is freaking me out

>pedophilia becomes normalized in my lifetime
>it's only for browns and jews

>What are you guys take on the leaked NSA document about Russian interference in the election?

While not minimizing the story, assuming it's accurate, it alleges:

>GRU set up a spear phishing op, using a fake Gmail page, to get access to some company that sold shit related to maintaining voter registration
>That was apparently a means to a further end and a different target
>Succeeded, maybe, then used to that set up another spear phishing op, using a faked email that appeared to be from the firm above, aimed at voter registration officials
>That second phase was a few days before the election
>They don't know if it actually succeeded or failed

Not defending it, just saying the Intercept article, aside from being very wordy, doesn't say a lot. It also doesn't offer any evidence of even one changed vote.

The target seemed to be voter registration rolls. Dunno what there were gonna do with that, even if it did succeed. That close to the election, they would've been closed AFA the Presidential election.

They said a decision should be made by the 12th

Next budget. The funds for the wall need to be allocated first. For the travel ban, they're slow as shit.

Donald Trump is made of teflon.
Is it even possible to stump him?

What was the big deal about this? Isn't this freedom of association? I'm ok with an all-black private gathering as long as they don't try to force themselves into others'.

Even NeoFags are giving up

Slayers for Millennials

A

when are the tax reforms coming?

Nice. Thanks. Saved.

Who are these cum catapults?

No.

The CIA is in control of MKULTRA, and the President doesn't have complete control of them yet.

Did the janny delete the Megumine Awoo?

At first I read that's when the arguments ended, but then I saw that they were making an early decision before they made their final decision (even though that makes no sense).

Mattis would not have made this mistake.

FUCKING

Good. That was some serious horseshit. I don't understand how it was even legal.

>I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

I can say 100% that you are a total faggot.

>Burn it all to the ground.
Thats the idea, Aiden.