Syrian gf thread

Hey,

Fuck it all. I came from a background and have been against all this invasion on Sweden for a long time. Even my father wants me to find another pure white Swede and prevail for the white race.

Well, recently I started to talk to this girl who had a Swedish name. Seemed cool as shit and she liked me. I think shes a 10/10 too and we continued to chat on facebook for some time. Now she said she dislike arabs and stuff and dont want an arab boyfriend. So it turns out she is from Syria herself and have been staying here for a little over 2 years. Her family is in Syria still and she came here to study, not refugee. Knows Swedish well and I want to continue my feels for her, but introducing her to my father is gonna be difficult.

So... Her parents will probably flip camels when they find out, my father will probably cuck-mark me in the family and her brothers will probably cut my fucking limbs off. But my love for her is fucking strong. What should I do? Try to gtfo? or stay with her?

I believe in you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valloner_i_Sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends.

Does she support Assad? Then you should absolutely go for her.

This

SWEDEN YES.

Tell your dad to fuck off, you can do as you please.
But you should know you are destroying your genetic lineage and breeding with a sub-human branch of desert monkeys

Didnt ask, but probably. I mean, arent daesh muslim fundamentalists? She is more fucking christian than I am.

You know she's a fucking liberal. But if by some amazing chance she's not only a virgin but also non-Muslim, go for it.

Yeah. Maybe we can breed this little sin away in 200 years.

Does she look like this?

She was kinda married to this dude a few years ago, you know how that story works already, and then broke free from him and moved here.

Not really,

>being a literal cuck
Stop thinking with your dick. She's no better than natice Swedish women, then, so you should at least preserve your genes.
Also, she has to go back.

She might look white, but your kids will be like ugly brown eyes or something. Don't throw your genes in the trash man.

>Well, recently I started to talk to this girl

>But my love for her is fucking strong.

Learn to troll properly bro

Your a traitor to your own race, get away from her. Your the one causing Sweden's downfall.

>settling for scraps
>middle-eastern scraps
What's wrong with you?

Ok

The original swedish population is mixed Germanic and Walloons. The swedish brown eye gene comes from the walloons in belgium, so that is my last worry

skinny and less tits, also long hair and gorgeous face

Is she white.

If she looks aryan smash that.

If you wouldn't troll though (which I assume you do by definition on this shitty site + your strange feelings), do whatever you want, who cares?

Why do you need the approval of your father? And even worse, why do you need the help from faggots on Sup Forums?

Judging by this she will have found a real man soon enough anyway who makes his own decisions instead through gossip-LARPers on the internet.

dude, she wants you to marry her so she can become a swedish citizen. It's a fucking scam

>The original swedish population is mixed Germanic and Walloons.

Lol, no. That is not the "original Swedish population".
And the walloon influence (which was not part of original Swedes) was not that strong either. It was way smaller than most people think.

Looks pretty aryan, skin-wise. But brown eyes. No biggie

This is some of the dumbest shit I've seen.

Show her the flag you just posted, if it represents her, then smash her. If not, then dump her in the nearest garbage bag :^)

I mean, I worry more for the cuck-stamp than the actual suffering of her family that will probably come.

Also, should I worry about her brothers? I got this strange feeling of them cutting my throat in the sleep or something if I ever meet them, fucking seriously

>If not, then dump her in the nearest garbage bag :^)
'If not', well then shes probably already in one tbqh

Only a cuck would worry about a cuck stamp, so I believe your destiny is written in your finger tips on this summer night.

What the fuck? Im not a history buff but That's the most random thing ever, how did they cross paths?

Half Syrian/Half Nord here.

Have fun with your son that will look like me, OP.

Do you want to get sexually transmitted diseases ?

Also thinking about it, many Swedish girls these days are true sluts. Trying to look all hollywood, fake. If they cannot accept themselves, how can I accept them? I prefer a natural, clever girl more than a dumb bitch. Am I wrong? Or should I stop it with the Syrian chick and get a dumb barbie doll who will blow my paycheck on new shoes every month?

YES. Dude honor killing is real shit. You are just getting yourself in so much trouble, for yourself, your family, and her family. This is very disruptive.

Oh look at the boio, prefers natural clever girls. I bet you also love them for their explosive personality. The way you're talking about your own locals you don't deserve more than a money leech slut from the east, you race traitor.

>Swedes are part Walloon

This explains so, so much

I think I had more sex than her

It is bullshit. Sweden had a small influence of walloons a few hundred years ago. But it was immigration that was very very very small compared to the immigrtaion of today.
It's not at all like he makes it sound.
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valloner_i_Sverige

So, about 900 of the Walloon workers stayed...

Hilarious part is that Swedish pro-immigration people foten use the walloons as an argument for "why mass immigration works", hilarious.

Getting fucked in the ass doesn't count, Sven.

Not really about that, but look at our society. Give me one example of a girl that might be good GF material. Im waiting...

Apart from it being horseshit

The problem with your country really is that it is probably the most Americanized country in Europe (next to Britain).

All Swedish girls desperately want to look like this. It is sad, honestly.

Did I studder in the 1st thread? Im against mass invasion

Romania with the bantz.

Sven is counting his time getting rammed up the arse by black Somali bulls.

And the ones that don't look like that will look like the girl with the dragon tattoo.

Go to rural Sweden mate, people there are more conservative and less fucked in the head by western culture.

Finally... Agree. Thanks

Even people in rural Sweden are pretty badly brainwashed dude.

Huh, I didn't expect it to be that awful. Well, Sven my boy, just don't get your entire bloodline murdered.

Elope to Norway, serious answer here.

Well, you're not wrong about this.
But do yourself a favor and do as I said - make up your own mind. Why go and ask for approval like a woman? Fuck that. And obviously in a place like this you will get "don't racemix" answers.

However, if you don't want a Swedish girl to them largely being degenerate, there are other parts of the world apart from the middle east. I would be slightly nervous about the honor culture. You never know, and if it would be the case with her, chances are you won't know, until it's too late.

How would you be a cuck if you're sleeping with her exclusively?

You fucking 4channers don't know what cucking is.

Who cares what we think? Do you love her? Is she really hot? Then sleep with her. As long as she's willing to adapt to Swedish culture then she's good to go. Genetic variation will be good for your children.

If she looks like this go for it. If she's an Arab, no.

I'm half-Assyrian; mother is Assyrian but father is Swedish.

People think that rural Swedes live very rural lives and are going to be these strict religious people. That isn't the case anywhere in Sweden; even the people in most rural areas are brainwashed turbo-cucks.

Probe further.

If she's from an Alawite/Shia background thne go for it. They have plenty of European genetics mixed into their genepool in the case of the former. The latter is generally acceptable and as compatible as Muslims are ever going to be with the West.

If she's a proper Arab and Sunni though, fuck that shit. Procreate with white Swedes instead.

I didn't say you supported it. Read my post again. I said people who DO support it usually brings up the walloons as "successfull mass migration" even though there never were mass migration of them, they were fairly few (about one thousand, spread out over a few decades).

That girl is Arab. Do you have any idea how diverse Arabs can look?

what race is syrian girl?

Are you one of those "hafus" who hate themselves?

Pretty sure she's Levantine. Not all Middle Easterners are Arabs, which comes as a surprise to many yanks.

afaik PartisanGirl is Levantine (or at least mixed, but she's not full-on Arab)

Sup Forums is not MENAchan
Syrian rapefugees not welcome

Nah, Syrians are more civilized than that. If her family is conservative they might object but they won't harm you, especially considering the fact they sent her to study in Sweden, so you know she's probably from an educated family. This fact also tells me they aren't really conservative, because such families won't send their daughters abroad. So you have more chance of her family approval.

>Our race is superior and the best and should be preserved
>All of our race are turbo-cucks

Make up your fucking mind, dip shit

Well it was sure a swede that introduced me to furries back in 2006. Even back then I thought it was the weirdest, degenerate shit.

She's a Levantine Arab.

Almost like this really. Just less fat lips and minor details.

I never said that Swedes are the "best" race.

Pick one.
Unless you mean she's mixed.

And you can be sure that those rural Swedes have relatives who live in cities. Vast majority of Swedish people live in cities.

I bet this is actually closer. I dont fucking know

Levantine = Arab.
Some Arabs are dark as fuck, others light.
Some Europeans are dark as fuck, others light.

There are Frenchmen who are darker than Syrians.

PartisanGirl's lips are pretty God-tier so don't worry
But if your gf looks like her in terms of skin tone then I'd say go for it if she's good personality wise. Just be sure, don't let uh dick or muh feelings cloud your judgement. Be logical here.

>promise marriage
>fuck her silly during her college years, avoid pregnancies
>drop as soon as her visa expires

Syrian rapefugees go home

Both are ugly

Syrian people are far more diverse than you would like to think. Sorry.

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

>Levantine = Arab
Fuck sake, not all those in the ME are Ay-rabs, you dense motherfucker. Levantines are the original race of the Levant who existed in the region before the arrival of the Arabs. They still exist in places like Syria although their numbers are dwindling.

>all Syrians are the same
wewlad

It's true, she looks great, we kind of matched up, strangely enough, on many personal details, like interests and stuff. That's the thing. Much shit in common. Would be perfect match, I guess..

Lmfao Sweden YES. I am a T*rk and I would not even go for an Ar*b.
>inb4 she's not actually Arab r-r-right guys?? Christian Arabs are white r-right??
Nothing personnel kiddo, kys

Like this shit tho

Seems alright to me. Go with your instincts lad, just think it through.

Syria is practically the Brazil of the Middle East. You have an almost full sliding scale of ethnic groups there from certain Alawite and Assyrian groups that frequently have European traits and are almost white to full on sandnigger shitskins and Kurds.

Ohh.... Swedes are part Walloon? this explains the state of your country!

It can be trying when dealing with certain people, but no, not really; being Assyrian is cool.

>Literally the definition of not a 10/10

So again, not worry about her blood thirsty brothers?

I am literally "Levantine".
Stop acting like you know more about this shit than I do, britbong.

You can't call yourself a man if you can't deal with this sort of thing. What would your ancestors do?

Literally this.

Beautiful boipucci

he's right I'd say the same for Dutch women, should we pretend as if it's not the case and put our head in the sand? fucking retarded gypsy

Don't think you have to worry about that if she's Christian

I don't think the question has been asked, but is she Christian? Her brothers would be a little suspicious at first but if you're a real man, they will respect you.

>I am literally "Levantine".
No, you're a filthy shitskin Arab who wants to LARP as muh true Levantine race

True, but from what I know it's usually foul play. Ganging up and look what daesh do. No, but seriously, how fucked in the head are Syrian boys anyway? Daesh fucked?