Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvicaqXFWTQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGd7iObzBew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No wonder indians are so fat

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

>Indians don't contribute anything to improve the world
Who genuinely believes this about any people? I'll quote Mosley on this.

"Naturally we believe in our own race, just as one believes in their own family. But just because you believe in your own race, or your own family doesn't mean you want to harm or injure other races or other families. On the contrary, you would do them any good turn that you can. We can live in peace and friendship in our own separate nations and developments, but we cannot have the mixture of peoples who are widely different and divergent. It will lead to nothing but trouble."

they sure contribute to my high blood pressure every time I call a Western business and get Dharwoohl from Bangladesh… and he can't speak english..
I mean I don't speak Indian either but Parvesh doesn't get an Englishman who doesn't speak a word of Indian, when he calls Haldiram's… too complain theres not enough flies in his food..

Indian threads have become so tiresome.

DK's!

Is their food like the gateway to being skinny-fat?

The only time I heard about Khmer Rouge in highschool, was when I did a presentation on it and I'm not even a gook. Why doesn't western school systems teach about Khmer Rouge?

Says a fucken burger

Great food!

Tell me what is that shit pajeet.

Look at the mirror fatass

>mexico

I'm pretty sure that us Brits only allied with the indians because of our shared love of carbs

every bit of that food has fecal matter in it
thanks but no thanks

How much of that food has been tainted by unwashed shit hands?

you fucked over the pahjeets for 300 years what the fuck are you talking about

You have to go back rajinder.

ld.

Baji
Vada
Pakoda
Su-wunta
Jilabi

Might've fucked them over but they were still classed as allies or they wouldn't have been helping guard London when the germans were bombing us.

mmmm dysentary

Westerners are so fat because their food maintains a certain level of quality that makes them able to hold it down and absorb it into their bodies. Indian food might taste good but sanitation standards don't exist so it comes out in liquid form an hour later onto the street.

RARE

atleast we have a space program. You'll have taco trucks with fireworks, while we'll have a planetery fed ex

Wow, I want to eat it.

Some of it looks good but god damn do they have to deep fry the entire fucking thing?

Not according to this Polish qt.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvicaqXFWTQ&t=2s

>no one is wearing gloves while cooking/touching food

Fuck Indians!

Imma leave his here

whatever pajeet.

>Westerners are so fat because their food maintains a certain level of quality
>literally butter on a fucking stick

Poo in FOOD

will the poo threads ever end? why are there indians on this board? why would you do this to yourself? are you retarded?

What are these? Fried feces?

So does their water you will get beyond sick of you drink it

Stfu army knife.

Its 4am and Boredom beats memes anyday

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGd7iObzBew

Every bit of your roach feed has hair in it.

Not when Trudeau let's in 6 gorillion muslims. You are going to be France 2.0 and fucking like it.

>Indian food tastes good
Indian food tastes like shit. They overspice everything because they don't know how to cook, so they don't want you to taste the crap underneath.

We will build a fucking northern wall then.

>udeau let's in 6 gorillion muslims. You are going t
Says Mexico 2.0

>Forced

im a pahjeet

Sure..Lets roll with that. Its good to be fat. Aye.

Seriously why is food near Europe suck.

I went to Istanbul part of a college trip , expected the food to be good because they are kabab & stuff , all their food was bland .

Apart from their sweets & coffee Everything sucked .

>method of poo-duction

-king order of public toilets, which is exacerbated by the shit-poor quality of the food and water

>paying for food hadled by a streetshitters
It's like you want to get cholera.

BASED!!

ill pass

why do your tacos make my stomach go ouchie

More good news. 40% of Us women are Obese. And Obese is not just fat, it is extremely fat. HAHHAHH. Little too much of food retention going on. Cumskin moneys are eating themselves to death.

i don't mind pajeets at all but why are yo uacting so dumb? why don't you become smarter? why are you so focused on europe all the time?
you pretty much have the best potential in your region to actually become something else other than a cheap copy of the west , why the fuck are you wasting your time on here memeing?
in the west every chance at anything is basically gone, in india you could buy a whole village, arm your men and own a plot of land like a king , why aren't you doing that you mongoloids?

>shocking

>Seriously why is food near Europe suck.
Not having free range meats might be a reason pajeet.

They don't wash their hands OP.

Better a spic than a mudslide. Atleast our minorities don't blow themselves up in the name of allah. I give you a few years before you become Europe
Make it a few months.

Englishmen still have the best food:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

They know you're a pajeet.

You don't say. It's almost as if they shit in the streets.

Did pol ever say that? Just look at this awesome brand! The main thing I've seen on pol is just major concern for the cleanliness of streets and beaches.

>none of these poos are using gloves when preparing the food

fuck off

Nah he gets them form Taco Bell. I love your food beaner. Those corner trucks with their fucking tortas de jamon and an ice cold Coca Cola. Hnnng.

>king order of public toilets, which is exacerbated by the shit-poor quality of the food and water

Because we don't need our food to treat "worms" and "cholera"….
or "plague"

>Mexico bitching about Shitty food

indian food is good

Really pajeet, fucking really.

Hitler stole our symbol , so now we steel his image

>128939418

Nah they just bitch slap you and fuck yo gurl..
You've literally had more terror attacks and more casualties at the hands of Muslim terrorists even per capita its not even close … so wft are you even talking about?

wtf is this shit ? even fucking Syria, and i mean Raqqa which is bombed everyday right now have cleaner streets than a country of those shit streeters. wtf ?