What is you think about this?

What is you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AUclXzapJo
youtube.com/watch?v=8OtMq2s0TyM
google.com/amp/s/calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/the-skeleton-key-911-the-millenium-monolith/amp/
chartword.com/2015/02/stanley-kubricks-faked-death-and-911.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this much damage control

Definitely an interesting view on why the photo shoot took place.

you are anthropomorphising liberals

Have you noticed the increased tabloid covers at checkout tills depicting JFK, and right next to them tabloids/magazines with pictures of Trump? Wouldn't be surprised if it's a long-term psyop prepping the public.

>Kathy Griffin
>Elite anything

lol calm down spaz

I missed saving the 'shop of Kathy holding her own head. I thin that said it all.

hmm interesting

real elites dont need to test the public they just do it

Digits

In this age, they've gotten smarter. A typical JFK-style assassination would not fly today. People would have cameras everywhere.

think they care about cameras
and they dont care if some retard pleb goes to jail

>the global elites caring about public image
It's never linked back to them, why would they care?

God damn, but I like this post.

Not public image. Public response. If they assassinate Trump, will the public threaten to rise up? Or will they follow along, willing and ignorant?

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if it's part of a long-term conditioning process. Just like they conditioned us for 9/11 they'll condition us for whatever they have in store for Trump.

A few months ago I would have considered this utter lunacy, but now I don't even know anymore.

Interesting, how did they condition us for 9/11?

>What is you think about this?
Childish. Go away

Woah user, that kinda blew my mind a little.

She's a cuck.

Hummm

Through various facets of media but films especially. 2001: A Space Odyssey, for instance.

It was JFK's 100th birthday last week.

explain, you can't just say things an expect people to understand

Drumpf public beheading when?

I think a publicity stunt is far more likely.

Fuck you, Stanley Kubrick created that film in response to the fake moon landing footage that he was forced to create. He is one of our guys, fighting pedophiles and fighting shadow governments.

>Implying an elite couldn't approach this tool with an offer
Please stop with the nigger logic.

>Kubrick
Plausible, but if you're claiming there were a lot of examples of conditioning and only give one, that's not very persuasive.

>leafs
>people

>2001 a Space Odyssey
>nearly 50 years before 9/11
>based on a short story written nearly 70 years before 9/11
What did he mean by this?

The pilot episode of "the lone gunmen" (March 2001) centered around computer controlled airliners flying into the WTC.

Hahaha. Holy shit you guys are delusional.

Get help.

Didn't you see the background footage while she was making this "art"? She sure as shit didn't seem like she wanted to do it. She probably owed her buddy Anderson Cooper something, or one of his CIA friends.

>this isn't a joke
>it's a failed attempt from an aging female comedian at getting back in the news cycle and maybe landing a few bucks to pay for the last ten years of her life

youtube.com/watch?v=_AUclXzapJo

>Person says mean words
>He should be publicly decapitated
ahmed go home man

I love how she needed to post the mantra" I don't condone violence btwlol". She knew exactly what she was doing;the problem was that it didn't go her way.

Protect Trump, Kek.

I am a pure breed white male

I think Americans here don't realise Sup Forums is 90% satire

Nope and nope. Got it all wrong faggots.

oh gee idk

Yeah hahahahaha im actually communist and fuck muslim refugees for fun hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Well

hahahaha oh ahmed

Most users of Sup Forums don't realize it's satire. That's the deepest redpill, and the scariest.

Your "country" is an actual joke, but somehow you understand satire. Right.

Kek you must protect President Trump

>leaf
>not understanding
like clockwork

The golden rule of Sup Forums, as it pertains to satire: It is, until it isn't.

fuck you leaf and kek

You're pure bred like whole grain bread is healthy.

>hihi it is all a joke
>please don't rope me

Why did you put country in quote marks... I understand that your geography knowledge doesn't extend far past your 50 states, but England is in fact, a country.

Stupid americans.

Just a dumb whore being a dumb whore. Stop giving her attention. She's loving every second of this "controversy," which is why the shitbag held a fucking press conference.

It's very stupid and in horrible taste. Any normal person would immediately get fired and possibly arrested. She has an army of lawyers etc. it is just under the line of criminality. "I hope this person gets raped to death" this is worse because she went to the trouble of violently depicting the fictional beheading of the president. Well it might not be a jailable offense technically, Amy poor person who did it would likely see jail time etc. understand something, if I had an employee who did that to any public figure I would certainly fire them with no questions asked and depending on the circumstances call the Secret service and or FBI

>but England is in fact, a country.

No, it is a Caliphate.

Check your fucking privilege.

I love you Australia, truly my greatest ally.

yeah it's insulting and career-killing and she was retarded for acting like the victim after doing it

but it's also fucking metal af

seriously, this looks like an album cover for a grindcore band with female vox.

All those responses and more.
Look at Stuff Magazine summer (July I think) 2000, its list of most dangerous people in the world. OBL right there at number 4. The destruction of the Buddha statues was to get the liberals hating the talaban. there was even a Talaban Olympics gif of a diver jumping of a cliff that circulated at the time. Might still be around. All to get people already angry at the soon to be enemy.

>Australia

>Stupid americans

Thanks for hammering home my point.

That press conference was held specifically to piss people off.
>Holds up a severed head of Trump
>Trump: wow she has gone to far sick stuff
>Trump is bullying me
It's a tactic meant to infuriate the opposition. They are flaunting the fact that their position is weak but they are lying and getting away with it to some extent. She won't get a job for a few years likely. Save for doing children's parties etc.

Posted this very thing day 1 and nobody cared.

Half of all publicity is to gauge public opinion.

Here you can see the typical comedic run of a new character hes trying to peddle.
the host is meant to draw it out of him and make it palatable since they rarely have it figured out at this stage. but they even say its about a movie. if it was in further development he would have been more in character.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OtMq2s0TyM

Kek spoke last year. Eventually (((they))) will get him.

This is why the media is so relentless. They are conditioning a weak minded leftist to do the work.

look this dumb ass burger everyone
>Australia

At this point it's anyone's guess as to what's really happening. We live in a world where we don't actually know who's at the top. The perfect pyramid scheme is one where everyone thinks they're at the top. If Trump gets assassinated we might as well kill all government officials and start over.

If it was a test it failed miserably. People even lukewarm on Trump found it apprehensable to an extreme level. Only animals (niggers and women) thought it was okay to do, and they were an ultra minority of the population.

The amount of people upset vs not upset would look like the county breakdown of the nation on election night.

>Save for doing children's parties etc.

You mean "doing children parties"

Here are some decent summaries on the subject. Don't take it all at face value - I am certain not everything written is truth. But I am also certain that there are truths among the fallacies.
>google.com/amp/s/calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/the-skeleton-key-911-the-millenium-monolith/amp/
>chartword.com/2015/02/stanley-kubricks-faked-death-and-911.html?m=1

I once thought of Kubrick in the same light. Now I believe that he only divulged hints to "behind-the-scenes" information in order to appear as if his loyalty was to the people and not the elite.

I have to admit, I think what she did should be protected by free speech. We'd be hypocrites to say tongue in cheek racist shit but cry over it when one of them does it

Erect

>If it was a test it failed miserably.
You're completely missing the point of the "test" (assuming it was one). Their goal with this was OBVIOUSLY not to change opinion, but to measure it, to answer the question "How would they react?"

Their question was answered, therefore not a failure by any measure.

Any test that gives you information is a good one. They now know they can't move right away just because thier polls say he's unpopular. Seems like a successful operation to me.

And you think it's (((COHENCIDENCE))) that this is when they did the photo shoot?

I know Griffin is an idiot. But she's also too stupid to even come up with the beheading photoshoot on her own.

I think they missed their chance if this is the case. The best opportunity would have been immediately following the election. I honestly feel the backlash would be larger now than it would have been then.

True.

She looks INSANE. it's social and career suicide. It's not just a major political figure it's the president. No team of lawyers will save her failing career. She is pure cancer and no one will hire her Above the table. Of course she can get money from some Shadowy Soros group, but she is about to be under audit for the remainder of her life. She will be living in a 1 bedroom apartment soon, unable to use any dirty money. As part of the secret service investigation they have the duty to look into possible foreign money ties and non disclosed cash payments. She is done.

>The Establishment

Ah yes, the ol minority party is actually the real ones in control conspiracy. Hey whatever takes your mind off the Right's ineptitude when given the keys.

Second you don't "test" the overton window, and especially on this issue, when friends on both sides were confident Trump may not make it through a full term. I think if anything people are surprised he is still in office this deep into his term

Deep Blue, the Milenium Hilton (just beyond Ground Zero), our phones, our televisions, etc.

Bitch got fired. I'd call that a result.

Kek

Bullet in the head... After a good raping session by mestizos or niggers.

It absolutely should be. And we should happily use the machine her allies have built against her. Additionally we need to analyze the message and the purpose of this particular speech and what it was for.

>She looks INSANE

i know, it's fucking awesome

Good thing Sup Forums is satire, right? :^)

No dumbass, there is a group behind the scenes that controls both parties. Jesus fuck you partisans can be idiots sometimes.

Hobbit nigger has little man syndrome

Fuck off, you brit

People do not realize /pol is satire but also serious business.
Or has mighty UK became cuckistan ?
I hope it is not the case.
We need you bros.
\o

spooky and honestly to be expected.

Pim Fortuyn had a very similar life to Trump in the months leading up to his death. Media harassed him until a lefty killed him.

A shriveled, goofy old hag desperately trying to relive a time when anyone gave the remotest shit what she had to say.

And in doing so made a colossal asshole out of herself.

The whole
>Sup Forums is satire lmao
meme loses a lot of meaning when an Onion article from 3 years ago could be headline news on CNN tomorrow.