Why does no one care about our politics? ;_;

Why does no one care about our politics? ;_;

>leaf politics

delete this

Canada is irrelevant even for Canadians.

You guys should've elected Kenny instead of Spenny.

Because Canadian politics are boring

>no far right or far left presense
>not too white but not too dark
>nothing ever happens, no terrorism or crime
>50% of the country are clueless hicks will probably never leave their rural town and never deal with a toronto liberal or see a shitskin in their life
>canada is so huge that most canadians think that the chink menace of vancouver will never effect them
>canadians don't care about faggots or homophobia because canadians have never experienced an annoying faggot or a staunch homophobe

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY COUNTRY

>voted for trudeau but can't name a single policy beyond "he helps people and dude weed lmao"
>have never experienced radical islam unlike other countries

post something you idiot
Is Scheer ourguy or just another cuckservaive?

he is a cuckservative but I will vote for him nonetheless

Bernier was /ourguy/

Scheer's policies are not bad but conservative leafs were really banking behind Bernier winning. Scheer just doesn't have the charisma to win.

Bush = Harper
Obama = Trudeau
Trump = ?

My ex I loved was Canadian. Ever since she left me I have hated Canada. I was even going to move there. All it reminds me of now is broken promises and memories.

I'm sorry bro

What politics? The son of Fidel Castro is shitting all over them,

Trudeau is bought by the chinks. His whole pozzed liberalism is a mask to get some popularity while actually destroying he country for a few yen. Do you remember what his former profession was?

Start making /CA/ generals then.
There are Trump generals, Syrian generals, British generals. You want a Canadian general, start the fire. The rest of us will keep it lite

Lmao holy shit man, that was fucking Gold.

Dude, nobody is making fun of your country. Your country is like the retarded kid that follows the cool jock around the school. The jock can't say "hey tard back off" but I will. Go drown yourself in maple syrup faggot

>
well we either sell our resources to china the usa or the uk, thats actually the only reason we are a country, everything else is just fluff

I honestly don't know how different the parties really are. There have been a lot of unanimous bills passed recently which is unsettling.

Who would have thought weedman would be making a play for dictator.

We have become numb to it all. We elect leaders who say one thing until they get elected then do the opposite. If our votes don't change anything why bother. The other is the idea of being shamed by friends or the media as being racist or not caring about kids. Those people can stop having kids they can not pay for, but the media will not say that, just that we are bad!

Because it's boring SJW shit that we all expected to happen.