syriancivilwarmap.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=WBkCIDQmppU
youtube.com/watch?v=xdaskvRRrj8
youtube.com/watch?v=DsZQdHbC_ZU
h-net.org/reviews/showrev.php?id=33885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Isis is run by the jews.

Are you stupid? The Jews are ISIS you idiot.

What the fuck...

>Why doesn't ISIS go after the Jews ffs?
Because (((Israel))) has enough firepower to turn every surrounding country into glass

a-am I the only person who doesn't know this? I've been browsing here since early 2016.

Because Jews are based and would BTFO those fags easily.

The same reason Trump never really had any intention to get Hillary into jail.

welcome to 2017 son

ISIS is run by the Jews.

Sometimes I really dislike the world you guys

Fpbp
Mossadniggers is to Isis in similar fashion as to how the CIAniggers is to Al Quaeda or however the fuck it's spelled.

Same. It's honestly good to dislike the world if you are a Christian, user. If I could offer you some helpful advice? Don't take too many redpills at once. Pace yourself or you will end up extremely depressed and unable to enjoy many things you did before, with your over all morale running on empty. Remember to try and balance out your depression feeding redpills with inspiring, morale boosting redpills.

>And i know nothing
archive.is/yD6Sx

Literally my entire family and me know that ISIS is an israeli zionist movement. It's run by the jews

t. caucasian 1% muslim

They don't share a border. There are a few groups near the Golan, but the ISIS-affiliates there are very weak. If they tried, they'd get hammered.
Worth mentioning that cross-border attacks from ISIS-affiliates in the Sinai do occasionally occur.

Isis and all terrorists are jews

IS are getting absolutely fucked m8, they're not 'going after' anybody

t. Jew or jew loving goy

ALL TERRORISTS INCLUDING 9/11 are mossad cia, see how they attack civilians never governments?
Why dont (((terrorists))) assasibate is governments or israeli govetnment?

Why would ISIS go after their masters also
>implying ISIS isn't mossad lead

Why bomb trade center and not white house?

TERRORISM IS A JEWISH CREATION, it didnt exist prior to israeli goals in middle east.

sorry for the cancerous infograph pic, but yeah.
Their leader (or previous idgaf) was a mossad agent.
It's a huge controlled opposition enemy to expand israel.

but why?

No chosen were ever harmed by ISIS.

It's the facts m80.
syriancivilwarmap.com/
They have basically nothing in the area. Attacking the Golan at this point is dumb.

>No changeling has ever harmed another

To shift the blame to muslims for everything wrong in the world. But we all know who really does all this shit to us.

Governments are becoming harder to control for the jews in middle east (see Saddam who got BTFO because of it). ISIS creates massive hysteria and distortion in the entire region effectively pushing back normal syrian people atleast 50 years behind everyone else. This is the will of the jews. Muslims would never accept a world where the economy and power (and media) is solely controlled by one singular ethnic entity which are the jews. Puppet states (all the OPEC countries) are fine. Furthermore, this creates an incentive to trust and support Zionism since people think ISIS represents Islam.
The entire upper leadership and oil tycoons is on in this because they have abandoned Allah for the sake of material good. (see how some muslim countries where 99% of the population wants actual sharia) Sharia, a muslim way of living, fair democracy in electing leadership and distrubition of wealth with room for personal improvement.

I feel very bad for normal US citizens who think they are fighting the good fight in the middle east when they are fighting the good fight for the jews. I feel equally bad for my retard muslim brothers who think jews arent the cause of all of this shit.

I just wish the middle east would turn into one big caliphate and follow islamic rule, in which wealth is distributed fairly and trade can be made with non muslim states.

Gotta hand it to the jews, they are fucking smart.

One thing I don't understand however.

How are these lone wolves created?

We're talking married men with stable jobs at times. It just seems so fishy and out of character. I have MANY muslim friends (some of them even pretty fundamental) and no one has ever mentioned or hinted as something as crazy as suddenly going on a killing spree on innocent danes? I don't fucking get it guys. even the most EXTREME of my muslim brothers has ever suggested or hinted that the current attacks on EU soil is justifiable.

Furthermore, this "taqqiya" concept that anti muslims spew out 24/7, that muslims are taught to lie to infidels is also very weird concept that I've never been taught untill I looked it up. (Taqqiya permits you to lie about whether you are muslim in a case where being muslim means you'll get killed). In other words, you can lie about being a muslim at gun point.

(((They))) do false flags all the time. Muslim terrorism in the west is a giant hoax.

fuck outta here ahmed

mossad might have started ISIS by arming rebels, but the islamic ideology in itself brings out the average infidel-beheading terrorist.

also on taqqiya
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

mudslimes are allowed to lie to nonbelievers to swindle them and to spread their beliefs

you silly goy.

topkek

Thereligionofmemes is propoganda my good goy.
You really think the rage arabs are feeling is due to their GOOD DUTY TO THEIR RELIGION and not their extreme retarded hatred towards the west because of political reeasons (such as fucking up middle eastern economy, puppet governments, military bases, wars etc etc.)

Taqqiya is a concept spoken very little of because it is only applicable in very few contexts (such as being held at gun point).

Don't try to teach me my fucking religion through your fucking propoganda websites you fucking jew loving italian cocksucker go live with your mom untill you're 40 and marry your cousin just like inbred arabs do.

Why bite the hand that feeds you?

Fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=WBkCIDQmppU

Knowing is half the battle.

fug

>mad ahmed immigrant
>spews bullshit

yea your shitty islam is so great and peaceful.
only middle-eastners act violently, cuz muh political reasons.

exept there's gropus like boko haram in africa and others in indonesia going after nonbelievers in the same way.

you're not fooling anyone dirty mudslime, how about you leave denmark and go back to your shitty sandhole ?

Nice meme as if that even concerns allahu snackbars

Why would the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service go after Jews?

Why do most Palestinians sit on their ass and go to work or smoke hookah all day instead of fighting Israel if they are so oppressed?

Is this news to you?

Because they're race traitors?

Why don't normies know about this? How is this not major news?

Man, fuck the world

>How is this not (((major news)))?

Are you that dense?

because its a losing battle

Jews made ISIS

And fighting for ISIS isn't?

Yes he/she/it/they/them/other is.

"HAH FRIENDO, LOOK AT THESE VERY UNDEVELOPED COUNTRIES BOTH POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY ARE KILLING PEOPLE, SURELY IT MUST BE THE WORD OF ALLAH"
So wait.. You try to disprove my argument that political tension creates violence by naming a group in a place with zero economic growth? Are you not seeing the big picture? how retarded are you??
Why aren't muslims in Russia going on rampages? Why aren't Indonesia attacking neighbouring countries to spread the word of Allah? Why aren't religious extremists in Japan bombing japanese people? Or all those muslims in china not going on terrorist attacks?

Good goy.

you're too impressionable, come back when you're 18

Shize!
Was going to cuck off, as if alone know the shiet, all covered already...
/thread

>that political tension creates violence
that's an easy way mask jihad as "political tension"
>lets forget about the fact the almost every terror related crime was committed by muslimed in the last century

>Why aren't Indonesia attacking neighbouring countries to spread the word of Allah
youtube.com/watch?v=xdaskvRRrj8

you really trying to sell the idea that Islam is actually peaceful
>taqqyia.jpg
>#notallmudslimes

you goyss...after a day spent dealing with normies, faceberg posting liberated faggots, and granola dykes (some are friends, what are you going to do...), it's great to come here and hang with smart people.

1. No moron. No one is masking anything. I am telling you why these problem arise.
2. First of all, yes. Almost every terror, let's not forget Oslo and IRA and other fanatics.
Even if all terror is made by muslims, it's because the killing OF muslims are sanctioned by the US. If we're going to make body counts the west has killed 400 times more muslims than other way around, not to mention that terror has created fear and retards like you, while US wars (Not to meniton gulf) has created huge HUGE economic and political issues. There is a high level of corruption in arab states and economic distribution is as garbage, we are talking 80% under poverty line while 19 are doing ok and 1% holds 80% of all money and 100% of all power.

3. Your video is literally a buddhist monk that is terrorizing muslims miniorities in his region.

And no. I'm not trying to sell you anything. What I am trying to tell you is, we are not some major organization, we have feuds between ourselves all the time. you think we are a hivemind with some weird goal of conquering the west and raping every white women in sight. Are you retarded? Do you not understand that they are actual human beings who are capable of thought? This taqqiya meme is the dumbest shit ever.

Muslim countries have problems that stems in corruption and bad distribution of wealth.

"Jihad" is literally just a religious justification of going to war on foreign soil when the government can't act towards injustice. The middle east is primarily the cause of its own problem but it is due to the garbage culture hiding behind Islam. The constant inbred marriages and the god awful monarchy and oil tycoons controlling all wealth. Not to mention that all OPEC countries suffer from "curse of plenty". If Islam really is retarded, many MANY people would apostate as soon as they live in European country.

FPBP

>hmmm I wonder why ISIS hasn't attacked israel yet?!?!?!?!

because isis are mossad

>wall of text to somehow sell the idea that islamic terror is justified
>t-they attacked the middle east f-first

yea sure ahmed.
what about Muhammad expansion throughout the middle with the purpose of IMPOSING ISLAM BY FORCE becuase muh allah says so?
mudslimes already had ill feelings towards "the west" 1000 years ago ?

>Robin Garfield
that face

Because ISIS is the terrorist arm of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=DsZQdHbC_ZU

Learn that ffs

Welcome to Sup Forums, I see it's your very first day here.

>3. Your video is literally a buddhist monk that is terrorizing muslims miniorities in his region.

more like mudslimes being mudslimes with buddhist too, therefore the monks have to fight back

did buddha bomb their goats too ?

every empire was expanding at this point? How retarded are you? How can you be this fucking dense? So yeah, the muslims are culprits argh! let's just forget every other expansionism made everywhere else on the planet (British empire, far more cruel and also more recent, triangle slave trade, Chinese expansionism, Japanese expansionism, 13 butthurt crusades, Communist expansionism) Or how about Europe raping the entire world for spices and spreading the word of jesus? Or shitting on Africa?

You probably never even heard of the word islam prior 9/11. 20 years later Islam is the biggest threat to western civilisation.

Nice 1 goyim.

Literally the opposite argument the video is trying to make. What the fuck is wrong with you? Nice google friendo. Couldn't even find a better example? Did you just google "terror muslim indonesia" and just copy pasted something without watching the video?

there is a diffrence between economic expansionism and a religious one, good job completely ignoring the point

once again taqqyia, ignorint or omitting the truth.
like clockwork
yes, the video is made by islamic goat fuckers like (you)

did you even read what he said ?
am i expecting too much from a migrnat rat that is leeching on denmark ?

What's their ultimate goal?

Do you even history bruv.
Every expansion has been pioneered or supported by the majority religion? English expansionism to India was based on the notion that it was the duty of good christians to spread the word of jesus in india.
Are you not familiar with history?
Also, you imply that expansionism with an economic motive is better than a religious one? which is retarded. Both of them are expansionism. You should really read up on history.

Look at the uploader Fabio, it's not made by muslims. Fucking retard.

Complete world domination and enslaving all goyim because we are literally subhuman to them.

Tell me Sup Forums.
Why are (((they))) so hideous?

I just realized how arrogant the name "Wolf Blitzer" is for a kike to have.

Inbreeding. Ironic, since they're total mongrels, and have been for centuries. Yet this happens...

Wtf i hate jews now, hittler did nothing wrong.

You new m8? Sunnis are vassals to Israel.

Isis works for US and Israel. We funded them, we give them intel.

>islamic terror is only caused by previous Western aggretion
already proven wrong here, pighead muhammad idea of spreading islam was through rape and pillaging, same as todays mudslimes that act upon the kuran

that's why they cant integrate with any other religion, not even fucking buddhist monks.

>English expansionism to India was based on the notion that it was the duty of good christians to spread the word of jesus in india.

blatantly making shit up

>Also, you imply that expansionism with an economic motive is better than a religious one? which is retarded. Both of them are expansionism

that's beacuse you're a mudshit goatfucker, one is purely for trading puroses, the other to enforce their own shitty religion.
but of course you would promote that wouldn't you ?

honestly cant wait for greater israel to happen.
at least muslime shitskins like you will be genocided

And why is that?
Oh, this is just the beginning.

They actually appologized when they did.

Oh my god you were a fucking jew the entire time hahahahahahhaha

here's a source
h-net.org/reviews/showrev.php?id=33885

Britbong used christianity to rape half the world, but let's just forget that. Not to mention spain and the US.

>propaganda website

nice try goatfucker

now go back to your motherland to fully embrace your peaceful religion would you ?

ISIS was nurtured by Israel in order to destabilize the Golan Heights in Syria. Murdoch/Cheney/Rothschild & Co. recently invested in a pipeline from there to Europe. When Assad is ousted, Israel will have to "protect the pipeline from terrorists" and thus grab land.

They are setting up an Oil industry for Israel. Why do you think Russia is involved in the war? If said pipeline gets up and running, then Russia will be circumvented via their pipeline and will lose 90% of their export power.

History-net.org

???? I found wikipedia too but I thought you would criticize me.

why would anyone make propoganda on something that happened ages ago and has 0 relevance now?
You're being embarrassing now.
Nice retort spaghetti muncher.

he didn't know this

we're in a spying war with israel cucked into being their allies....

welcome to the desert of the real

>my site isnt propaganda but yours is
>because i say so
>calls me embarrassing

still waiting for an answer goatfucker, when are you booking the ticket for your shithut ?

>Why doesn't ISIS go after the Jews ffs?

Because walls work.

Memes aside, all that shit is odd.

>boko haram
American CIA

No memes or coincidences (i.e. "odd shit") here. Remember this: on the US Supreme Court sit three Jews. As they represent only 2% of the population, there is a .00008% chance that's a coincidence. And that's JUST three.

>How is this not major news?
holy fuck this is HILARIOUS

How far you think we can redpill this kid?

Hey kid... Michelle Obama is a transexual male.

Because the Jews are isis

Because ISIS is created and run by Israel.

tfw I'm 20 and been here for a year

Any other good documentaries like this one?

I really enjoyed it and have been on a kick for documentaries

I've been here 13 years.