Why is the right so much better than the left at coming up with funny nicknames for the other team's players...

Why is the right so much better than the left at coming up with funny nicknames for the other team's players? I thought the left comprised the funny, creative types?

Compare DRUMPF

to

Talcum X
Lieawatha / Fauxcahontas
Smugglypuff & Trigglypuff
AIDS Skrillex
Mayo Angelou

Looks like a wash.

because the left is bound by their newspeak to never be funny to anybody but their own kin

>IGNORE
OPS with Questions
Reoccurring Threads
>FiLTER
Question words and mark

>Browse Sup Forums without
Shills
Lefties
faggit
Survey Threads (LIKE THIS THREAD)
Bait
Off Topic

because the left is constricted in that it can't say anything that might offend someone

which is basically the basis of humour

btw,
>drumpf
Get more creative Mixed bastard

I like how they make the pink haired slut a blob.

Why is it always female body image issues pushed as a top priority by SJWs but not male body image? Why is it okay to be "curvy" but you don't see the same women championing fat men?

t. Fat lonely white guy

This, the left can only ad-hominem within a very narrow window of acceptability.

Drumpf isn't even something they came up with, it was Trump's name before the family changed it.

How about running around the block everyday fatso.

I thought you were ignoring this thread, buddy

I do. I used to be 300 lbs but I've plateaued at 220 lbs for months. Been maintaining a 500 calorie deficit too. Not sure what the problem is.

Good comedy has always poked at mainstream beliefs, now that mainstream beliefs are left, comedy goes right. It's hard for a liberal comic to be provocative when the whole audience agrees with him and is just like "well yeah, duh".

>Not sure what the problem is.

You need to raise your BMR and change your body composition.

Start lifting and eat clean. You'll gain muscle and lose fat faster because the muscle you gain is going to burn more calories than normal.

How tall are you?

>lost 80 pounds
Nice, keep on burning the fat or get yourself a personal trainer (read a book) on how to transform those kilos into muscles.

Don't give up fat Tony

Thanks for the advice, I'm 5'10"

>Been maintaining a 500 calorie deficit too. Not sure what the problem is.

You're not actually maintaining a deficit obviously.

Did you decrease your consumption as you loss weight? How accurately are you tracking your calories?

it's not even just that, but we can also take their shit and flip it right around. The rare time they bring forth a label that isn't totally shit, we fuck it up.

'fake news' was first brought up by CNN i think, about how 'fake news' surrounding hillary helped trump win.
took about twenty minutes for that to backfire on them hard and it's been that way ever since. Hell, drumpf is more often used as a signal that you're falseflagging as a retarded liberal

>Wow whatafuck are u gonna do it about it now DRUMPFKINS

>actual last name
>funny nickname

It isn't even true that his family was named Drumpf. Just current year man spouting fake news with a sad clown undertone, so he can say afterwards. It was a joke hihi I'm comedian. Wait what are you doing with that rope?

Because they only care about increasing their social status

I love how "fake news" has been usurped and used against its original purveyors. Beautiful.

The secret ingredient is love. Leftists are simply not capable.

When dealing with the left, the jokes write themselves.