INTJ Females

Have you met an INTJ, specifically female? I want you thoughts, opinions, and personality analysis. Feel free to post your MBTI type or opinions about MBTI in general.

who cares

>females
>on Sup Forums
Also, INTP and ENTP are the true master races

I haven't met a female

>Women

No, they are usually emotionally instable or somewhat psycho.
INTPs are much more logical and stable

I have. Once. She was my everything and I hers, we realized we were both too analytical and introverted to continue our relationship.

They really are unicorns. Never met another one in my life an it's been 10 years.

ENTP checking in.

>MBTI

I think it's neat in the same way Astrology is neat but people who try to plan their lives using it as a guidepost are fucking insane.

Yes, I met.
In the end, women are women, no matter what.

Everytime I've taken that meme test I've gotten INTJ. I'm sure there are females with it but I wouldn't date one

Yes, used to date one. Turns out a relationship between a pair of autists is a recipe for a bad time. Quit looking for a mirror image of yourself in a partner and look for complimentary traits.

ENTP's are pretty emotionally stable, they're just a lot more outgoing and care more about their public image then INTP's do

>IGNORE
OPS with Questions
Reoccurring Threads
>FiLTER
Question words and mark

>Browse Sup Forums without
Shills
Lefties
faggit
Survey Threads (LIKE THIS THREAD)
Bait
Off Topic

MBTI is a joke and no psychologist takes ot seriously. Use the Big Five.

>INTJ
>Married to INTP
She never stood a chance

INTP here. Sadly not autistic so I'm just a reclusive normie. How can I get a gf? I never get past hugs/friendzone

Ok, user, I'm a female intj, I hate people and don't socialize well. It's a living hell being a female introvert.
And no, no tits for you, guys.

I am an INTJ and have met some females.
However, they were few and far between and unmemorable.

I think its a guy thing.

The NIC technique is full proof
>Nice
>Ignore
>Complete

1. Ignore the MBTI
2. The "thinker" type of girl is invariably degenerate. She's too into politics and is autistically applying "rational" principles you don't like to society, i.e. she's a commie.

This.

I always get INTJ when i take those tests. I have no idea what my girlfriend's personality type but she's definitely an extrovert of some type. It doesn't matter enough for me to break up with her though because HURR DURR WEBSITE SAYS WE NOT LONG TERM COMPATIBLE DURR.

Take those tests with a grain of salt. Remember they were invented by (((psychologists.)))

So what makes INTJs so special in Sup Forums's eyes?
I'm one according to those shitty tests.

I'm referring to the 16 personality types (popularly called MBTI)but includes the Big 5

Yes. Me.

Get a few drinks in her at night, that usually dies it.

Not female but INFJ / INTJ here. I suck at life.

>MBTI
>not horoscopes for the tumblr generation

Nothing. It is a psychological test on what females beta like. Maybe to make more effective bait, produce jewtube videos to make shekel or this is just a stupid slide thread based on former bait threads. Who knows. I only know one thing, Sup Forums isn't one person or one demographic segment

Nothing is worse than being a male introvert. Dudes will just say you're "mysterious" and "like a hot librarian." we get written off as awkward and creepy unless we're chads.

Entj is master race