What the hell is going on with this shit? I can't follow the narrative. Can someone help me with a summary of sorts?

What the hell is going on with this shit? I can't follow the narrative. Can someone help me with a summary of sorts?

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CEO tries to run USA like a corporation
>finds out it doesn't work like that
>CEO supporters disregard any information critical of the CEO
>LEO people bring the hammer down
>salt is mined

>Can't follow the narrative
That's the point user. Our new world is brave, welcome.

i can't keep up these inception investigations

also, it would be impossible for Russia to ever try to negatively impact the US because that's totally not something Russia would ever do. so the hacking and collusion allegations and such are false.

Don't trust (((CNN))) or (((Reuters))), instead rely on TRUSTED sources like Infowars, Breitbart, and Russia Today.

What about AP?

Yeah, (((AP))) is also critical of Trump so obviously it can't be trusted. Same thing goes for any Western news organization critical of Trump, Putin, or Assad.

>dems think Comey's testimony is going to be the final nail in Trump's coffin
>comey releases what he's going to say tomorrow at the hearing
>it says he has told Trump multiple times he is NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION
>trump asked for his "honest loyalty"

The loyalty thing is the worst the Dems have.

>I can't follow the narrative.
That means it's working.

It's okay goyim, back to sleep. Aren't you tired yet? It's been a long day. Maybe you should sleep it off and start again tomorrow.

Comey released his opening statement.

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

Comey confirms that Trump is not personally under investigation and also testifies that Trump asked him to stop the Flynn investigation. Dems will try to push this obstruction of justice while Repubs will focus on Trump not being under investigation and trying to smear Comey.

There I just gave you the next two week's media cycle.

yknow ive never been one of the 1488d chess guys, but i have to say:

this whole thing started because trump wanted comey to tell the world he was not under investigation for collusion with russia...and when this is all said and done, trump will be getting exactly that

im just saying...

>Can someone help me with a summary of sorts?

- dumbf could not get money from banks since going bankrupt in the 90's and his [father's] name becoming literal mud

- dumbf naively turned to russkies and chinks for cash

- dumbf used as a espionage node / puppet by said 'cold' adversaries

- dumbf -- believing what his senile self was doing was "smart" -- brought this pollution into the Shite House

- dumbf now guilty of treason

- tick, tock... tick tock... geriatric cunt poised for nigger-raped in a maximum security shower block!

Democrats are pulling everything out of the hat to force Trump into a position where he can't form stronger ties/an alliance with Russia because that would be seen as a monumental achievement of his presidency.

Throwing a wrench in the works and promoting global instability so that they can get a pay rise.

>It's fucking nothing
>Comey says Trump is not under investigation a bunch of times
>Trump probably fired Comey because he asked him to tell the public that he was not under investigation but Comey never did
>libtards think Trump asking for honesty and loyalty is illegal and are calling for his impeachment
>libtards don't even realize that if Trump leaves they are stuck with Mike "Finding the gay solution with Faraday's law of induction" Pence as their president.

ahahahahehehehahauheueheahe

the time is nig for trump

the axe looms over head

Just wondering........does Plumpf dye his pubes orange too?

Your country's media is literal propaganda.

Dems think Comey is the worst and demand that he gets fired.

Trump fires Comey because he's the worst.

Dems think Comey is the best how dare Trump fire him.

Dems think Trump should be impeached for doing things he's allowed to do.

Dems think Trump should be impeached because maybe he told Comey that he hoped he would let the Flynn stuff go.

Dems ignore that Comey himself stated that presidents give their input like that all the time and it's up to the FBI to listen or not.

Dems ignore being repeatedly told that no one involved knows of any evidence linking Trump and Russia: Clapper has said this, Comey has said this, Feinstein has said this. Dems keep saying that, "Maybe there's something if we keep looking' anyway, despite months of spying and investigations that have led to continuously being told they have nothing.

Dems ignore that the election was rigged and there is evidence.
The DNC rigged it.

Comey is being sued for covering up the fact that the American people are being spied on an absurd amount by Montgomery.

Montgomery has over 600 million files of proof.

Dems ignore Seth Rich case which is far more credible and would make it an inside leak and not a hack, as well as not connected to Russia.

What proof does Comey have of anything about Trump?

Goddam disloyal partisan fuck.

'PENCE IS LITERALLY HITLER'
It doesn't matter who it is. As long as it's not blue team then that's enough for these weepy vaginas.

Trump tells Comey that Flynn's a good man and he hopes Comey will go easy on him. Democucks interpret this as obstruction of justice because they're desperate.

>Dems ignore Seth Rich case which is far more credible and would make it an inside leak and not a hack, as well as not connected to Russia.

So glad to see this user, it seems like everyone just stopped talking about Seth after George Webb sperged out this week.
Bump for Seth.

Retarded dumbfucks and shills, 4chins has both.

Seth Rich needs to be investigated and not forgotten. They're trying hard to cover up this case in every way.

I don't know which is more hilariously retarded, the pic or the post

its fucking nothing!
a fucking year with this bulshit and they keep failing