Brit/pol - Britain Erects Edition

>Bodger of Bodger and Badger dies 67:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40188353

>Diane Abbott conveniently diagnosed with "crippling incompetentitis" and temporarily stands down as Shadow Home Secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40184826

>Woman stabbed by 3 women shouting Allah, schools put on lockdown Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt4yEoZ88aU
youtube.com/watch?v=e1l1XGiXgo0
reddit.com/r/ukmeltdown/
youtu.be/G_EEwaavGMg?t=422
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8
voteforpoliciesDOTorgDOTuk/
youtube.com/watch?v=mrHPFN6Kt58
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-labour-replaced-sacked-lyn-brown-general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-a7776491.html
dashboards.lordashcroftpolls.com/Storyboard/RHViewStoryBoard.aspx?RId=²&RLId=²&PId=±´ºµ´&UId=´¹¹¹¼&RpId=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember lads when spoling your ballot make sure they know you would prefer A NEW MACHINE

youtube.com/watch?v=rt4yEoZ88aU

TOMMY!

>youtube.com/watch?v=e1l1XGiXgo0

Reminder that this still sums up the country and May will get a landslide in spite of all the things that Tories have done over the past 7 years and all the draconian shit they're planning for the next 5.

Which party will get rid of the cancer that is the NHS?

They have my vote.

I don't know why. Maybe the ethnic intelligence impediment stereotype is true.

I really wish it wasn't so but the Irish are insanely left wing. Its one of the reasons why I wish I couldn't vote today, I know that I am in about 2 or 3 % of the Irish people living in the UK that will not vote Labour. Irish people shouldn't be allowed vote in UK general elections as UK citizens aren't allowed vote in Irish general elections.

It won't happen. We don't want the filthy porridge wogs in the north fucking with the good thing we have going in the south.

> too lazy, too drunk and too stupid

Also really?? Maybe it has to do with the mongrelisation of the English race that has happened over the last number of decades but I associate those flaws with England way more than Ireland these days. And I hate current day Ireland and most of the Irish.

Just under half of the "superior" British mongrel race are still crying about losing their EU gibs and doing everything they can to get them back.

So don't act like your shit doesn't stink.

she's voting for a better future
are you?

Captain Chaos Corbyn
Vote Labour for the lulz if for no other reason
>Nobody's laughing with the Tories in charge

Spoil your ballot.
Internet regulation won't stop terrorism.
More handouts and welfare will make the population even weaker and more entitled.

I see your one of the (((new))) Irish

>Sweden

How's that better future going for you guys?

>she

Are you paper Irish?

Remember lads after voting tory tomorrow find the nearest student and smile and wink at them.

REALLY getting sick of the Momentum shills here.

Reminder I made a subreddit to record the left-wing meltdown, lads.

reddit.com/r/ukmeltdown/

Lads I've had a thing rattling round my head for a bit.

>politicians are notoriously bad for ignoring difficult problems
>demographics are a long term issue
>Labour imports a pile of new tolerant friends 20 years ago
>every politician since whether aware of this or not has been stamping out secondary symptoms of Islamic migration. Cracking down on hate speech, the right, freedom, all while the real problem grows larger and larger.
>this is why they're so desperate to preach solidarity and love, in the hope that they can get through another election cycle without this mess that's too politically awkward to fix blowing up in their faces.
>this is why tolerance is the state religion?

I'm not so sure. Corbyn is offering DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO

>mfw I want to listen to political discourse on the radio but limited by muh purdah

>using redit

Do you enjoy setting yourself up like that?

Your opinions on Pink Floyd are awful and therefore you are not allowed to post in this thread
Be gone, go drive a volvo or something

>Lads look at this piece of shit I found in the septic tank.

Think I'll settle for a shit-eating grin. Wink might be a step too far, they'd probably accuse me of sexual harassment.

honestly Sweden looked a lot more Idyllic than any of our cities while I was there, but the peopel are batshit insane. They have spectacular parks and markets and then they love a shithole like Brighton. Beyond understanding.

>Reminder that Corbyn is on the record wanting to reduce immigration. Not by the ham-fisted application of bans and quotas but as a natural side-effect of restoring rights to British workers that prevent them being undercut by employers bringing in migrants on the cheap. An end to zero-hours contracts and restoration of Trade Union rights.

Watch from 7 minutes:
youtu.be/G_EEwaavGMg?t=422

>Security services were warned about Manchester attacker FIVE TIMES but did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/

>"Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets": Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f

>Terror attack "plays well for May"
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8

fuck off the board belongs to us. you are just a hilariously bitter manlet with a 105 IQ.

What sort of places do either traps or autistic weebs hang out so I can fuck one? im trying to get a list done

>raised celtic supporter
>come of age
>understand politics of fan base and club
>disillusioned
>vote brexit
>debate on Celtic fan forums politics board saying Trump will win
>Trump wins
>gloat
>get banned

Remember when everyone thought a UKIP surge was inevitable in 2015 and then they just flopped? What if the same happens to the Tories this election?

will Abbo lose her seat lads? I know it's 'safe', but with this many gaffes in a couple of weeks surely enough of her constituents will have had enough of her

>Polling booth located 3 minute walk from the University
>gross incompetence means I have a 70%+ student population in my area
So you want me to wink at them all on the way home or just the first one? I don't want to tire my fucking eyes out too soon.

This. Why can't they argue in good faith?

good now stay there

lads
we gotta give the trannys a go at running the show
a hot tranny in number 10 is the move we the people need to make desu

apologies, i'll keep them to myself from now on
am i allowed to monitor?

She's gone. She was replaced.

post 'em lads

>voteforpoliciesDOTorgDOTuk/

Can someone explain what the fuck went on at cripplechan? Why are there 3 different British generals there now?
>some faggotry about druids on Sup Forums
>something resembling Brit/pol/ on /brit/ but not at all how it used to be
>indecipherable shitposting at /newbrit/
Help me, I'm lost.

The call that saved labour

hahah this is so bleak i absolutely love it. what else is on the list? you are a hero user.

No chance lad. Labour has almost a 50% majority and seat is populated with parasites looking for their next shot of gibs.

You're a fucking Reddit faggot meme. This ain't an SA writing contest.

>>Corbyn sat on the editorial board of a hard-left magazine that praised IRA violence (“What do you call four dead Tories?” it asked. “A start.”)

>Corbyn once invited to tea and praised as an “honored citizen” a Palestinian Islamist who claimed Jews were behind the 9/11 attacks

>his supporters have launched misogynistic, anti-Semitic, and homophobic attacks against their dear leader’s critics.

>Corbyn has contributed many articles to the communist newspaper Morning Star, which recently hailed the “liberation” of Aleppo by Assad and his Russian patrons.

>>Corbyn’s sympathy for Jew-haters : In 2015, after the Church of England reprimanded a vicar who had used social media to blame Israel for 9/11, Corbyn rushed to the cleric’s defense, stating that the poor fellow had been targeted because he “dared to speak out against Zionism.

>after the Brexit ballot, he refused tell a fellow MP whether he actually voted “Remain”

is he /ourguy/?

what

So what? Dacre and Murdoch have told people that free shit is bad so therefore people will vote against their own interests.

This country is moronic and the majority will vote Conservative.

Literally takes ten minutes to organise on grindr if you live near a major city, protip real traps aren't all that good looking most of the time

Cripplechan /brit/ has been going turbo autism since the GE started

>Qriously

LITERALLY WHO?

Why do you care about cripplechan at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=mrHPFN6Kt58

Just contentiously laugh obnoxiously loud all the way home.

Still won't be voting Conservative. There's no way I'm giving my support to a police state.

Fucking hell, has nobody read the press release? She has been -temporarily- replaced as Shadow Home Sec due to 'illness'. That's all.
And it didn't last long either because she's been right back on Twatter as if nothing ever happened.

>538
>538 commenting on a british election

Maximum Discardement

>Labour2017.co.uk

Play Jerusalem really loudly through a beatbox on your walk back

I don't follow British politics.
What happened to UKIP?
And what did Labour do to gain 10 points in a month?

for those enquiring
the tranny dens location is above top secret
sorry but i can't blow the whistle on its whereabouts
what i can blow is pretty tranny bells
if ur not into trannys
ura total homofag

Never heard of them. They're not part of the BPC so probably shouldn't be included in these things.

>since the GE started
Seems like it's been going on longer than that

Because this place has gone to shit with all the Tory shilling

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-labour-replaced-sacked-lyn-brown-general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-a7776491.html

roundup of the final polls (1 still outstanding, published in the Standard later)

>the year is 2066
>tories in power since 2010
>big ben has been bombed, nhs collapsed and numerous riots
>they still bring this up during the election

dashboards.lordashcroftpolls.com/Storyboard/RHViewStoryBoard.aspx?RId=²&RLId=²&PId=±´ºµ´&UId=´¹¹¹¼&RpId=2

Post your fookin constituencies ya nancys

They aren't even fucking registered for official polling in the UK

Ukip vote collapsed after the brexit referendum
Labour promised gibs and May couldn't keep her pure autism under control

who /london/ here? How're you finding it after the attack?

Well then fuck off to your meme imitation board and don't come crawling back here to moan about it.

Labour had a manifesto people actually liked.

UKIP are now run by Paul Nuttall who has learning difficulties

Labour didn't do anything, it just turned out that Teresa May is a bloody shitshow.
As for UKIP, well, they did their job regarding Brexit, but instead of using that as a springboard to bigger things they just withered away into a load of not much.

>changed his name from Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to propah English lad Tommy fackin Robinson to appear working class
lmao

No, sure if I was I'd be even more in favour of voting left wing, open borders and general Labour UK/IE bullshittery.

Not sure what this means. Presuming its in reference to being not real Irish or something.

No, Dublin born and raised. Just tired of our meme tier independence and utter moronic nature of most Irish people.

I never said Northern Ireland isn't a shithole. It most certainly is. I just said that I, and a large amount of others, want nothing to do with the alternative shithole that is the south. And sorry to say but you don't really get a say in how others view your nation. The profile of the average Irishman hasn't changed, to the average mind an Irishman is still a drunken leprechaun and that's not really something to be proud of.

>What happened to UKIP?
They got what they wanted.
>And what did Labour do to gain 10 points in a month?
Nothing. It's probably bollocks.

I know all the "mummy May" slime need baseball bats to the face, to straighten their teeth out.

which one?

the way i see it, if the conservatives win & may pushes forward her dystopic internet censoring police state, more people will vocally and not-anonymously oppose it, whereas if corbyn wins & opens the borders to the entire 3rd world, nowhere near as many will speak out and oppose for fear of being branded racist & xenophobic etc

So far, furfag, SJW, skinhead, homeless person, someone woman who was cycling (this wasn't on the list but i'm proud of it), jew, muslim, christian. Still on the list is a weeb, hindu, trap, chinese, EU national

Cant wait to vote for /ourguy/

Chairmay Mum covers her hair in Tipton
doesn't in Saudi Kingdom
fuck sakes

>What happened to UKIP?
Having a retard in charge, no unified message because their key issue of Brexit is attracting more people to the Tories, since voting UKIP would just split the vote and lessen the chance of Brexit
>And what did Labour do to gain 10 points in a month?
May decided to be retarded and started acting as such, and she decided to not campaign on Brexit, which is an issue tories win easily on.

South Dublin ain't you Jew.
>is this Bob Geldof

What time is that one published?

Doesn't need to pander to Saudis, they already know she's a lizard

what was the worst one so far. also story on homeless and or bike pls

mummy

Absolute madman

Don't you already have internet censorship?

Hello Lee.

UKIP failed to capitalize on brexit success and faded with infighting

Labour JUST cant stop fucking up but has been boosted by shit tier minor parties joining it, like the british communist party.

>more people will vocally and not-anonymously oppose it
It will not matter. The Conservatives will have a massive majority and will do whatever Theresa May likes, because she's turned her party into Theresa and friends instead of a big tent for the varied flavours of right-wingers in this country.
You do not need to choose the lesser of two evils. You don't have to give support to these people.

fuck off back there lee

Qataris now mobilising, lads.

>tories
imagine merkel but without actually being seen and when she is seen she's a crippling wreck

>ukip
basically afd tier now

>labour
nothing. polsters are probably trying to make people go out and vote tories "to stop corbyn"

>being a butthurt Tory
You're the one who needs to fuck off

>taig is the only one speaking any sense around here
Shows how badly things are

I'll have to figure it our for myself then, why must Brit/pol/ be so autistic baka

>not the music man