KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>uniform design

I'm sure there is a huge job market for that and you aren't just delusional

They've never taken the time to learn about past revolutions. They're falling for the same thing the plebs from past revolutions fell for. Revolutions eat themselves.

They better start working out cause if it happens all these faggots will end up being our slaves and working like animals

>implying the post-revolution army will accept faggots

Why do commies today like gays, this confuses me.

>Red Army

>I CANNOT WAIT TO OVERTHROW ALL THE FASCISTS AND THEIR BOOT LICKERS. THEN I WILL BE IN CHARGE AND THEY WILL HAVE TO LICK *MY* BOOTS INSTEAD MUAHAHAHAHAH

Literally every commie revolution ends this way anyways, so its nice to see them admitting it up front

It's like they think they live in a fucking video game.

You know what "logistics" is in the USN? It's fucking Navy UPS.

>>>>>/leftypol/

Also, "re-educating anti-social tendencies out of people" sounds like it means torture.

>I want to be part of the ruling elite class, in the party of the army

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Holy fucking shit this is pathetic. I have this strange feeling that somehow we entered into a fucked up reality very recently. Anyone else have these feel?

You're nearly there.

As the elites transcend into an machine code collective, their robot armies will cull the masses.

We need a cyber-ctalin.

The ones who just immediately concede they would happily be communal farmers. Why keep living when your own Utopia features you still in a dogshit existence. Do these people not dream?

They can be bullet sponges for my Juba style assassinations that I'll upload to liveleak.

yeah but usually revolutionaries come up with their own shit to feel smart. they just straight up culturally appropriate Stalinistas

Sounds comfy tbqh

These people are top tier stupid, aren't they?

Someone please post the smuggie of "hur hur I'd be a big shot in the party not digging ditches"

It's literally that but not as a joke.

>means of production seize themselves
Beautiful Hegelian synthesis

>implying you won't just be thrown in labor camps

i hope they get everything they ask for

Yeah it's funny because they think themselves as part of the proletariat. The real proles would make these guys dig their own graves because they're bourgeois scum

> job market
> post revolution

Kek

Their "role" would literally consist of being lined up against a wall and host (per ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov).

> SJW's are doomed BECAUSE they support this system and take part in the "Revolution".

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

Even if this shit did come to pass, you could sleep well knowing these faggots would be executed as a security precaution and wouldn't get to experience their "utopia".

I wish a nigga would.They have no idea. It doesn't even register on how badly a communist revolution would go in the US. After they eat each other us "suburban and rural retards" will just pick them off one by one as they trickle out off the cities.

of the entire fucking US, out of the entire fucking country, out of thousands of highly skilled people with real war experience, this fucking retard think HE will be in charge of the army logistics?

it was sometime between 2009-2012
The Mayan's were right about the end of the world, but multiple calendar changes throughout the centuries muddied the exact year.

As a result, many people from the old reality snapped to the next closest universe and dimension resembling the one we used to inhabit.

Not EVERYONE carried over, however. It is unknown if some were not able to cross between inter-dimensional planes, or if they just perished with the earth.

What IS known, is that people from the original earth timeline remember the book series about the good-natured group of bears being spelled 'Berenstein', they remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison, and they remember New Zealand being north of Australia.

i would let trashbouquet reeducate me if you know what i mean

>my value to the revolution will be graphic design

There USA already has labour camps, they're called prisons. They just work for private companies instead of the state.

Sjw's seek a father figure in the state
Look at these people and try to imagine the relationship they have with their psrents, these people walk around like it's not even obvious

It's BTFO of their ideology. It just proves that they are a mirror image of their made up enemy.

Oh, the Government is totalitarian and career politicians are corrupt. So we'll just make a new totalitarian Government and all join the party so we get comfortable Government jobs and become career politicians.

Why don't they just apply for a job in a Government, like everyone else, and work for a living?
Why doesn't the kid just become an actual farmer?
Why doesn't the uniform guy just design t-shirts?

There is nothing physically stopping them from obtaining their goals except them being too lazy.

Welcome to the snowflake psyche

Shheeeiiit. They will revert back to picking cotton with a gun pointed at their heads. They will wish the south won the civil war.

The Elite are all about transcendence, and living forever, and the secrets of the Universe [...] We are on this planet, and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it: there's at least 12 dimensions, and all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out, saying it's a false hologram. It is artificial; the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity is bleeding into this universe - that's what they call dark matter - so we are like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind or whatever.

The op is obvious
The second one is a poor girl, Inferiority complex
The third is an outcast
And the fourth is a beta
These people want to violently take the virtue of the right from us

Kek

How infantile can they be? When this happens I want to be x

>"uniform design"

Hahaha Mumu Chiffon over here...

Are you sure this is not satire?

There is this "Sub-transmission Zone" below the third dimension which is turned over to the most horrible things - that's what it resonates to - and it's trying to get up into the third dimension (that's just a basic level consciousness, to launch into the next levels.) And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension consciousnally [SIC] (our best people). But there's this war, trying to basically destroy Humanity, because Humanity has free will. And there's a decision - which level we want to go to. We have free will, so Evil is allowed to come and contend (and not just good). And the Elites themselves believe they are racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they are going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the 'failed species' that is Man.

>Why don't they just apply for a job in a Government, like everyone else, and work for a living?
>Why doesn't the kid just become an actual farmer?
>Why doesn't the uniform guy just design t-shirts?

Because they would actually need to produce something profitable

so, we need to chose recruits for doing the logistics of the great american army, we need people with real understanding and experience in Game Theory and Nuclear Weapons, at least 20 years of field experience in war. This Twitter cuck seems the right option for the job.

Google believes the first AI will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activity of the 'hive-mind' of humanity, with billions of people wired into the 'Internet of Things.' And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we are actually building a computer that has real neurons, in real time, that is also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true 'crystal ball.' But the big secret is, once you have the 'crystal ball' and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know it, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us - not into some "P.K.D. Wire-head System" where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure - but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

None of those cucks look like they've got violence in them.

They may have fear-tactics. They might be able to dome you with a bike lock and hide behind landwhales.

But true violence comes more from the other side. The side they claim they'd be fighting. If a bunch of young cunts came marching onto some Tennessee hick's ranch talking about death to the white man, they'd get propa gutted-like. Trust me senpai.

Kulaks don't know what happened to them 100 years ago in Russia.
Also why do they still need an army after the revolution? A waste of money that could be redistributed amongst the people.

its one giant fantasy to them. kek

I just wanna LARP as Dr. Mengele. With shitskins, Jews, and leftards in an endless procession into my operating room.

The Devil, whatever you want to call this interdimensional thing that gives them advanced off-world technology, The Fallen One that's not of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. This is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the Divine free will we are given to build something much better that empowers the species. So the species is now making a decision about its entire future. They believe we are this ugly, fallen, ugly species: we all need to be killed, they are the rich billionaires who are better than us, and they are going to merge with machines and become Gods and go to the next level.

All these university students, I wonder who will do the logistics, driving, warehousing, transporting, etc. Who will do the road work, construction, soldiering, etc?

They'll all want to be managerial types or independents/ freelance people who answer to no one. But the first law of nature is always, has always been and forever will be Hierarchy.

>leftists
>logistics

How can a computer AI account for the chaotic nature of meme magic?

If every other communist revolution is anything to go by, then their role post-revolution would be getting shot in a field or behind a building.

The faggoty 'intellectuals' or whatever we want to call these people always get killed as power consolidation begins to take place.

Cucks like that would be the first too hang

>uniform design

Haha like hes a fashion mogul or something

these kids don't even have callouses on their hands and they're talking about farming? they should be forced to do real manual labor for one day and i would bet anything they'd wind up in the hospital before the end

Yeah, no, their "roles" would be lined up against a brick wall with a gun in their mouths.

>Why don't they just apply for a job in a Government, like everyone else, and work for a living?
They actually ask on the applications and etc if you are a Commie I'm a lot of state and federal openings.

Yall ever think about what your roles would be post-day of the rope?

of course people who get tons of debt to course gender studies are qualified to take care of the logistics of the most powerful army in human history.

b-but thats not """""""real""""""" communism like my glorious chairman mao!

>half the population of the country is slaving away in rice paddies
>still somehow unable to feed themselves

BAHAHAHA
AMERIKEKS

They should watch Threads. It'll show you what really happens after the collapse.

Spoiler: You die.

k e k (kill every kike)

The "elites" are not gods or even concerned with anything beyond maintaining networks and bloodlines using whatever methods yield results. Everything else you said is a pop-sci meme.

"Quantum physics" and its supposed need for an observer has been debunked, only a retard would think there is evidence the universe is a "hologram" in the literal sense, and dark matter is a laughably meaningless concept. The real issue is that science is no longer based on the scientific method and is just about saying spooky things (based on an obviously wrong assumption that math is the "language of reality") to attract funding and attention.

You should stop falling for the mystical Gods meme and just accept that while we are alive life is physical and power is maintained through material means such as through proper utilization of memes.

This, there are unlimited jobs in communism

I just want to have a nice family and live in Montana

Isn't there a proper name for the idiots who think they would be bigshots but would actually be first to be killed?

>unable
They were able to he just wouldn't let them. Millions of Chinese dying of starvation and he exported all their grain for hard currency.

Leftists

probably my same job

>The faggoty 'intellectuals' or whatever we want to call these people always get killed as power consolidation begins to take place.

They're called "useful idiots" and they will be the first to go.

personally I'd be a revolutionary Barista :3

You think they will make Macs the official O/S of the Marxist Paradise and start trying to replace ICBM guidance systems with Safari?

This, The biggest leftist I know was treated like garbage by everyone in his life even remotely resembling a father figure

Holy shit these idiots have no idea what a war is

The first shot will make them shit their pants and the the second will send them running and crying with their butt plugs between their legs

FUCKING KEK

Kek

they never grew up from being children, instead their dreams changed into a bit more mature type. Instead of rock star they are now communist star

Not so, you don't have to work in the prison, in fact you don't even have the right to a job in prison- it's a privilege that can be taken away if you're bad. Sure they don't pay them hardly anything, but what do you want when you're the scum of the earth? Your blood sweat and tears will let you buy a little TV with a tiny screen if you work forever, but you're more likely to spend them commissary bux on little frivolous conveniences.

It's a new generation of Nice Guy Commies.

But in the end, there's always blood on the flag, amirite

>Isn't there a proper name for the idiots who think they would be bigshots but would actually be first to be killed?

useful idiots

ICBMs are sexist phallic objects and will be melted down to build feminist thought centers.

because only the 1% can do that idiot. and T-shirts aren't uniform.

Its just like my movies, man.

stop crying

>party member!!
>party member!!
More like useful idiot rotting corpse thrown into a trench

>Uniform design

They'll never do it. First they have to go through the police, next the military, and finally 120+ million rifle-wielding citizens. Your country, on the other hand, was memed by a bunch of Jews to make things exponentially worse for themselves.

I would either starve to death or get shot for complaining about how I'm going to starve to death.

how can so many intelligent people fall for such a meme delusion like communism.

It's got to be the ultimate level narcissism in either believing everyone thinks like you

or fucking evil, "im going to force people to believe what I believe, or 're-educate' them under threat of death.

How anyone can un-ironically be communist is fucking beyond me

90% of those faggots would be executed post revolution the rest would be put into forced labor.
>communism
>job market
lel

Are those real tweets?
They actually believe what they're saying?

I don't think you understand how stupid college age leftists are. They actually believe this. I wish it were satire

>thinking you get to choose your role in a communist society

Because hierarchies are apparently the worst things in existence