Massive redpill by Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=8180IssOz1s

Listen to his words and stop being a bunch of fools.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSrzqba5W7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you think varg watches vikings?

No, he hates that shit. And with reason.

>muh pagans. fuck the christians!
>dude #notallmuslims. they are just like us!!
>actually believes the breivik zionist lie that the man himself invented as an attempt to false flag and not be categorized as neo nazi
>marxist dindu, they white, they good!
>white mans has bigger kill count so he's worse than tha moozies!!!

holyshit you guys were right from the beginning, varg is literally a white nigger. probably even more stupid than the average black person.

it makes me sad to know some newfaggots are gonna watch this retarded varg video and think badly of breivik because le epic pagan muslim apologist told them so. if you really want to know what happened, hit the archives.

I always thought relatively badly of all the alt-right youtubers like Lauren, PJW, sargon of cucked etc. but Varg really defnies a new low with this video.

blame my shitty iphone for the reddit spacing

>think badly of breivik
how can you defend breivik ? genuinely interested

He's kinda right though.Any war the west wages against "muslim terrorists" is going to be against some authoritarian nation that such war will result in more terror.Also how can you expect a serious war on terror from the governments who regularly fund and support terrorists?

>marxists hate israel
Yes because they love Arabs even more. They love them so much they are ready to islamize and race-mix the whole of Europe out of existence. Great thinking Varg.

Right. Watched a ton of this man's content. He is very intelligent, artistically talented, tough, hard-working and respectful of nature. Thes are virtiues of a man. Admirable virtues indeed,
But what I can't condone is his sadism. His moral justification for behaving like a brat. Raised in one of the most advanced socities known to man - he rebels like a bored middle-class kid in the suburbs, creates black metal - becuase he feelz disconnected with the EVIL imposition of Christendom on the pagan gods of Old... Seriously what a head-fuck. THIS IS NOT A GOOD PERSON. HE IS A narcissistic psychopath.

ALL HAIL ODIN.

Varg is the person he talks about in Black Propaganda. He is 90% pro-white, the rest is divide and conquer meant to destroy Europe irrevocably.

when he talks about migrants mostly killing / raping other migrants… this is complete bullshit.

Abandoned his daughter, fuck him.

>Welfare case
>Useful wisdom

What kind of low IQ idiot falls for this shit? Every welfare case has a million excuses for why they're a loser. His just happen to line up with Alt-right "We wuz ViKangs" mental fapping.

>look i cherry picked a few articles where whites aren't the victims in one single country that isn't even taking that many refugees
>bettter just blame everyone but the Muslims themselves now

I really don't even know where to begin with this. Varg truly is the ultimate purity spiraling contrarian. this is next level edgelording

Anyone who unironically listens to shit out of that flaming retard's mouth should be curb stomped.

we WUZ Vikangz

Nordcuck, human sacrificing pagans eternally BTFO.

Nordcuck paganism is commie tier.

Varg if you are in this thread please respond.

Also can you make a video about Nordic aliens.

Who gives a shit if they kill each other anyway. It's the crime targeted against whites that matters. Varg is giving excuses for Mudslime hate crime.

he did nothing wrong

He's not wrong about Anders Breivik though

Are youcalling me a nordcuck? I'm Roman Catholic just to be clear

. But yeah thanks for sharing that. It's good

A whole lot of booty blasted Christcucks in this thread.

Migrant thing he says in understating reality. Also Crusader>zionist

>implying catholic pedo pagans doing human sacrifice are any better

Breivik wanted to deport all Jews who wouldn't do as told while residing in the West. It's said in the email to his Russian friends.

If somebody today had a policy like that they would be called worse than Hitler. You can't call Breivik a Jew-lover.

>Muslims aren't hurting White Europeans
>Not all Jews are Zionists

Varg is incrementally trying to rehabilitate the Jews, and Muslim's image.
Screencap --next he's going to claim Jews are entitled to a homeland. Watch.

kek sorry i'm tired

righttt you seem to have amnesia when it comes to the story of Abraham in the old testament, when he was going to sacrifice his own son until God spared him as a test, yea that is not fucked up

I'm not christian and It's clear varg is a fucking idiot. I've read it before but it's clear to see now.

Varg is nothing but a doomsday prepper. He's thrown in some paganism and nordic superiority to go along with it but that's what he is.

He's going sit in middle forest and grow old believing the world is around the corner from ending. His kids are going to leave him and his autistic wife once they get old enough and he's going to become even more bitter and pathetic.

He killed marxist youth party recruits on their summercamp, good mix of diversity nogs and virtuesignalling roasties. The marxist party is currently very weak, no fresh meat perhaps? It was also a symbolic attack. Ap(marxist) party responds with roses to terror attacks. Other than that a tad brutal and could've gone another route. It woke up a lot of Norwegian to politically incorrect thinking though. Fucker attacked the core spawnpool, and not the symptoms like shitskins in the street. Smart? Justified? Its something

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

He was tested he didn't actually want him to be offered to him.

He killed literal elite communist youth who would have pushed for the multicultural ZOG agenda for the entirety of their lives. He's a hero.

Breivik had the balls to off Marxists and those that would culturally ruin his country. Man was a patriot. I wouldn't expect a sandnigger to understand though.

His russians friends are obviously making him swallow the true redpill, which is great.

Too much violence?

yeah that's true, but people here in europe nor america dont want war. it's just the goverments and kike elites. When they send troops to those countries and bomb the shit out of them, it is indeed wrong. And in theory it's the citizens duty to stop this by getting rid of those politicans (or donors like soros) that enable this corruption and war.

But there's one important difference.
If our goverments bomb abroad and have wars it doesn't affect our everyday live that much. But if they bring in tons of these rapefugee shitskins, it actually affects us. They bring this war to our soil. And to the people, they are the problem and immediate danger. Getting rid of all globalist politicans won't solve the muslim problem. They will stay savages and keep continuing their violence.

So you advocate killing those you disagree with ? you might be the sand nigger here after all

Yeah we disagree with them on issues that are important enough to kill for, like the existence of our race and a future for white children.

If there is literally nothing on this planet you would kill for you're a spineless untermensch, don't try to pass that off as some kind of moral superiority.

gotta say, his age of empires sounding music is starting to grate on me.

Always shoot the traitors first. And you are obviously the Sandnigger here. Protecting your people is not inherently a sandnigger trait.

Too much bullshit and historical inaccuracies. The whole thing is aimed at retarded teenagers and losers.

>No, he hates that shit. And with reason.
What is the reason? I do not watch TV, havent seen vikings or game of thrones or house of cards or the americans or god knows what else the normies watch... I have my own reasons for avoiding the electric jew and they probably overlap with yours, but I am genuinely curious for your/vargs reasoning..

what are you, canadian? if you kill your enemies, they lose.
this 2bh

Most of these guys here are Jewish shills.
It's true.
Google Josh R Goldberg. The Jew currently awaiting trial for organizing the Garland TX. Daesh attack.

oh and the story of your chosen ones putting up sheeps blood so that way the first born wouldn't die, for the last plague. I can keep going

how can one leaf just be so based?

So he doesn't like competition.

>they kill and rape their own kin more then white

Sooo...

Basically they are niggers

The US does have more entrenched nigger problem then Europe. Former slaves, we brought them here, are ostensibly Christian, been here a long time all that bullshit. Which makes it harder to remove them and/or kill them.

Europe does not have those problems and they are still getting raped and killed in numbers like american niggers do.

So what the fuck?!?!

Get with the deporting and killing goatfuckers already.

It's not a serie based on vikings or scandinavian religion, they just takes the aesthetics and some random ideas and make up all sort of bullshit and commercial cliches from there. Totally jewed.

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)
Hell yeah! I wish you could come to my range and shoot clay pigeons sometimes.

Fuck Varg

Snowflake psychopath on welfare

When you're shit on by your weak state you either stay weak or become a man. He obviously chose the latter.

fuck wasnt this guy posting on Sup Forums a few years back ?

People actually take seriously the dude who thought this sounded good:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSrzqba5W7g

???? Wait wat

Literally sounds like age of empires hahahah

He was everywhere. He acted like an SJW, White Nationalist, Feminist etc. His lawyers are arguing he has multiple personality disorder and the judge seemed to halfway believe it.
lol
Most of these guys here a little Goldbergs. The Feds are too stupid to figure out what's going on though.

I once looked up confirmation of facts he stated in his videos, none of them were true. The dates he gave were so wildly out of line with every other source that the events he was talking about likely never happened. It's just embarrassing to see people cite him.
If you any of you faggots like anything he says, try to verify it. Even little interesting tidbits turn out to be wrong.

It was written on a midi program from the early 90s.... considering that, it is not bad.

have you even read the bible, the last plague of Egypt was the death of the first born child, your chosen ones had to put blood on their front door so that way the angle of death wouldn't kill their first born.

I might not agree with Varg on many things but at least I respect what he stands for. He's one of the few people who care about whites and their future only and doesn't have some hidden agenda

Read it, faggot

What's interesting is if Cyrus the Great did not spare the Jews and assisted Babylonians in massacring them, then there would be no Judaism and, by extension, Christianity + Islam. Roman Mithraism would have most likely grown, it being the main competitor of Christianity in Ancient Rome. I do believe Roman Mithraism would have merged with Germanic paganism, however. Not displace -- but merge.

Technically, then, your holy lands would be Southern Ural steppes, some parts of Kazkhstan, and Amu Darya river.

That is good music though.

doot doot

i got one too

>plugging your nose this hard just to shill for a white nig

yea the whole point was, Christians talking about pagans sacrificing while forgetting the bible promoted sacrifice itself

christians sacrifice men every year to protect israel

you know you're a nigger to him, right?

>child
It's says in their firstborn son.
>and every firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die

Also there is an age of accountability in the bible
And as for your little ones, who you said would become a prey, and your children, who today have no knowledge of good or evil, they shall go in there. And to them I will give it, and they shall possess it.

>The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself

So they were adults, you're assuming that they were children and THEY WERE WARNED IF TEY DID NOT REPENT

No offense dude but your spanish. Shut the fuck up.

Christians usurped the idea of sacrifice as they had the ultimate one.

Sorry not just sons
>and every firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the slave girl

I have yet to listen to a single second of this fucking retard, and have no regrets.

Dropping a real black pill here boys

Kek, you're right

Also "girl" means maidservant. Which would be a young woman in many cases of owning one but not a child

>and all the firstborn of the cattle
The word heere is "behemah" which isd not word for only cattle most most of time black people

Indeed. First (and last) Varg video I've ever watched, wasn't hard to see he's a fucking retard.

how do you usurp sacrifice by originally sacrificing animals, by sacrificing a human who is supposedly Christ.

I posted the modern "translation" because its not very literal.

>Varg

I'm very grateful I'm not so fucking retarded that I listen to Varg

He really likes niggers then.

So? That serie is total shit, full of historical inacuracies and only a retarded teenager would like it, so you stfu and open a book.

It is written
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

He's a manchild salty at other whites so he undermines right wing groups instead of leftist ones.

your not getting my point, you can't talk shit about pagans sacrificing and then ignore the bible doing the same thing, those who have no sin throw the first stone

No they don't.; It's forbidden in Deuteronomy like 6 or 9 times.

When the Lord your God cuts off before you the nations whom you go in to dispossess, and you dispossess them and dwell in their land, 30 take care that you be not ensnared to follow them, after they have been destroyed before you, and that you do not inquire about their gods, saying, ‘How did these nations serve their gods?—that I also may do the same.’ 31 You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.

32 “Everything that I command you, you shall be careful to do. You shall not add to it or take from it.

even to the Lord it is forbidden

3:10 Of course he'd pick a braindead Communist social justice advocating woman's study major kike. I wonder why?????

Now, to wait for some nordcuck to post their version