What can we do about the 50 million young males that refuse to work train or educate themselves?

What can we do about the 50 million young males that refuse to work train or educate themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

send 'em to mexico. be-it your problems. how you like tasting your medicine, juan? you mexicants fucking destroy every white u.s. city you go to. what the fuck is your problem? stay in your own damn shithole; leave us whites alone. i am sick of you fucks.

Let them be. They are the beautiful ones.

>leave us whites alone
you sound like a fag

Radicalize them and send them abroad. That's the 21st century answer, yes?

calling bullshit on your pic

we don't shower

great reference to Calhoun's work

It will only get worse with automation.

The neets that dont work now are just smart people that got wise to the bullshit this system is. Im a former neet now wage slave and my job works the shit out of me. I have no life or time to do anything but work and it sucks. I had honestly rather just be a broke neet again than be a wage slave.

keep talking shit -- i will be stock piling arms and food. gonna make the mexican/us war look like a birthday party.

You sure will, Todd.

>tfw this is me but 3pm-5pm is lifting

>What can we do about the 50 million young males that refuse to work train or educate themselves?
turn them into cannon fodder

Make them want to work, also train and educate them. None of this is their fault at all. The culture failed to socialize them properly and now you have a mass of socially awkward men who can't integrate worth a shit, surely many ITT.

Do you really expect the average late teen/young adult to have any solid idea of what they want to do? No, and that's why the 'be anything you want to be' approach taught by filthy fucking boomers in high school is especially toxic. Instead they should have taught what's in demand.

And more than that, well I don't know if it was all your cases, but I was taught in high school that pursuing a blue collar job was shameful and embarrassing despite them being some of the most useful careers around that actually make a quantifiable difference. That message needs to go the fuck away but it won't, it's too late for that, because now the school system is rife with insufferable leftists who will only spread values to men that will inevitably destroy them down the line.

Society fucked up, and they're going to have to reap what they've down. Hope all the fucking hedonism promotion was worth it you wretched bastatds.

don't know what that means but i as a white american reject you jungle monkeys. you are subhumans. no culture, no heritage, nothing.

how is that different from a day in the office? computer at work computer at home thats how most people live

I know you're meming but there is some truth to this. I'd say make everyone, including females, take mandatory military service for say a year or two when they turn 18. This teaches discipline and the value of physical fitness and makes everyone reevalue the whole "im a unique special snowflake" mentality.

It means you're probably just some bland fat kid shitposting who's done nothing significant with his life other than collect guns and work at some shitty job because you're too dumb to pursue anything more substantial. For the record I probably hate mexicans (both chicanos and my own countrymen) more than you do, but that doesn't mean I value my entire self based on just the color of my skin. I'm considered "white" where I live, but a pasty blonde like you would probably call me a shitskin. So good luck with your "superior" genetix, gringo.

Yes they should all be sent off to the middle east for 2 years mandatory service to Israel. This teaches them to be true goys and the value of Raytheon and Northrop Grumman.

If only men had more spoiled, bitchy women saying ' i want , buy me stuff ' that would do it.
Or maybe be able to buy a car for less than 10 years wages. Forget the house.

The difference is that in the former you make money and in the latter you don't

I would do this shit everyday if I didn't have to work to survive. Throw in lifting and I'd be all set. The best time of my life was being a neet for 2 years after I graduated. Work is for suckers. NEETs don't know how good they have it really, unless you're talking about a top 5% job I guess.

More accurate

There really is nothing wrong with being a NEET as long as you're using the time to better yourself. Some men need isolation to really find themselves.
I went through a neet phase and went back to being a normie and fucking killed it cause I filled my mind with vital information about life and health that average colleges won't teach you.
While everyone else spent that time grinding against a system that wore them down and demoralized them or even put them in debt.
Find yourself and become strong spiritually and physically. Look at life from the big picture perspective.
Being a neet doesn't have to be a dead end or a downward spiral but instead the pulling time of a slingshot that will make you soar above the normies once you launch.

Try again. I am 32 years old. Married. 3 kids. They are all mine. Both my wife and I were virgins. I work as an Engineer for Siemens. I own 3 vehicles and a house. The vehicles are paid-off. The house has about another 45k left until the deed is mine. You can identify as whatever you want, you will always be a low class Mexican. No sane white will ever accept you. Doesn't matter if your 'Chicano' or 'Niggerjuagon'. You MEXICANTS are horrible sub-human slime. You are not white. You are a mongrel. Post a picture of yourself. Then kill yourself. The fact that you let an arbitrary comment trigger you enough to post a respond is hilarious. If I had the keys to the nukes as well as the arm codes, I would send 'em to your country. FUCK YOU SPIC. SIEG HEIL. #RACEWARNOW ; first one to go is you, 'blonde'. Now go get dysentary then get your head cut off by a Zetas or something.

This so much.

Any references material being a Neet right now actually. But mostly because I'm in a wheelchair until 6 months

Ya know it's funny because this mentality has lead to my success. I became an engineer. No college degree at 18. In 4 years time (22now) I am a lead engineer making 140k a year in New York, sitting in a comfy power plant chair playing video games and shut posting on my phone all day. It's because no one bridged the gap between myself and the older people. I worked at a place that saw 13/21 people retire at 65~ In my time here. No one wants to be a stationary engineer growing up. But hey it worked out for me. 5 weeks vacation, 12 sick days 11 holI days and 4 personal days. I'll take it. It ain't glorious but bet your ass my jobs going no where for the next 100 years, and no one is coming up behind me to take my job.

>Siemens
Huh I actually worked for them a couple of years back.

So calling someone a fag on a Cambodian basket-weaving board is what counts for triggering nowadays then damn. Good for you on your three kids (that are yours) but you sound really butthurt just because I said you sound like a fag.

Again. I really hope there is race war, I really do. That will give me something to live for. I am LARP as a white rebel or something. So please fuck off and leave USA alone we are full. PS: Standing/Soliciting outside a Siemens plant doesn't actually count as actual work.

Oh come on working for Siemens is bullshit. You literally come in to fix the simplest shit I'm not allowed to touch because boomers in charge don't realize technology is fucking easy.

pay them rubles to shit post for russia on the internet all day
>oh, wait...

But you weren't a Neet

>because boomers in charge don't realize technology is fucking easy
it's because of liability, nigger
if it gets fucked up they can go after siemens for money and servicing
if you fuck it up all they can do is fire you and laugh as you go apply for nigger scrip

>technology is fucking easy
hahaha, yeah, ok

>I am a LARP
No shit.
Siemens pays jackshit to its people here, (then again unless you're a politician pay in Mexico is jackshit anyway) that's why I left. I'm a civil engineer though, I dunno how other areas are.

This is very true. I don't really have anything to contribute but these are my thoughts too.

>None of this is their fault at all
WEW, LAD
>The culture failed to socialize them
we are reaching levels of accountability avoidance never before even theorized to exist!

The time is definitely much better.
Have a song for your effort.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo

Lmao so accurate. I realised I go to bed when it gets bright, therefore I'm missing a huge chunk of daylight because of my sleeping pattern. I need to fix it.

>muh accountability
For fucking what? Want a greater example of what failing to socialize men into society looks like? Look at Japan and their Hikikomori phenomenon and how they would rather shut themselves away all day than opt into society. Can't blame them at all.

Anyone can cry "take accountability" all they want, doesn't change the fact that they failed to raise men properly and now many would just rather the whole fucking thing collapse, and rightfully so.

Shouldn't have fucked over what would have otherwise been people who would have happily opted in.

Ever heard someone say this
"I'd work there, but they drug test"

Change society.

So true, literally my rhythm when I don't have uni next day

I'm officially no longer a NEET after 4 years this week! Feels great! And I got a big boy job too, no mcdonalds shit.

real neets cant function and operate in a job setting

look to history
when there is a glut of able-bodied males
they cull the herd
the survivors will become the next "greatest generation"
baby boom
start process anew

why interfere with the pseudo-contract that they've made with their families?
>be parents
>fuck, knowing consequences
>raise child ineffectively, knowing consequences
>child is now useless
>marginal cost of child's existence is not that much compared to chad due to general lack of material desires
>child can be generally exploited/guilted into labor
>eventually, child must abandon principals/experience severe difficulty and begin to work or end themselves
what's the problem here

Dude, this Mexican is IN Mexico, he's not bothering you with way too loud banda music and tacos.

Why so salty?

nice song

Don't know it's an old trouble with a different name, what I mean it happens all the time among generations. The life catch up on those individuals and usually it's harsh.

Cut off all forms of government assitance and programs. Work or starve. Problem solved

and then theres still not enough jobs and now people are starving because of something they cant control

kill yourself

He's just havin a larp

>Getting this triggered like a turbo autist about a Mexican flag.

Oh god, it is accurate

>be kid, mercilessly bullied for the way I look, no recourse but going cocoon mode
>become adult, realize that only social skills and connections matter in real life, intelligence and hard work mean nothing
>complete failure was inevitable from childhood so why bother?
There's no point in playing a game that you can't enjoy OR win. Current year Murrika is for white women and specific high social class minorities only.

its not accurate NEETs dont shower every day

more like every 3-4 days

Being a neet sucks, but working sucks even more.
I speak from experience.

Making your own business is always an option. Work or starve. Go into the woods and start doing your own food if you cant do anything else.

>shower
>3-4 days
Only because it's starting to get really hot here, otherwise it's like once a week.

How do you explain the massive explosion in them recently then? They have exponentially increased in number in the last few decades, beyond any reasonable per capita.

Make both worth attaining.

not everyone has the capability of starting a business

and living in the woods isnt realistic youll die even survival men on tv have hard time

kill yourself

Keep telling yourself that man. You are your own worst enemy.

t. recovering severe /r9k/-tier neet of 4 years

We can start a Crusade.

im not just telling you that when you go to the job interview an panicking and not even saying words any more

you were never a real neet

Absolutely useless

Have you ever vomited at a job interview? I have.

well you seem to be perfectly happy and excited about going to a real serious job around serious business people some how

so i dont know where you muster that from unless you are a normie

because i cant be around a professional environment it would be too uncomfortable and i would fall apart in 2 days if i somehow miraculously got in

Where'd you meet your wife.

>taking showers in the evening

I'm willing to work, but rampant cronyism + the inability of my countryman to recognize truth always makes them choose poorly and they end up penniless either by getting backstabbed by their friends or by the the incompetence of said friend.

No, I have plenty of hesitations about it. I'm excited about the fact that I am overcoming my fears and anxiety and facing it head on instead of sitting in paralysis for years. My first day (monday), was one of the hardest days of my life. But I'm still proud because I forced myself to deal with it, and was able to move to the next day.

I know for a fact that I am a heavily undersocialized human. I know that I am making social faux pas countless times daily. I recognize that, and have forced myself to face it head on rather than hide from it.

Send them back to Mexico.

Are argies really white this webm made me wonder what parts are white but white white?

Yes they are but they always have this attitude of whiter than thou, that is fun to say they are fucking niggers and sheet.

Motivate them for a while until the job is done. Even if you are one of the 50 million.

what's your degree in

also, gin monies

Proud of you buddy

Showers are for the weak

>LARPing this hard

thanks user you too :3

Spic manlets btfo

I'm already educated. The problem is that I only have a bachelor's degree, and Home Depot knows they can get someone with a master's.

Offer scholarships and programs to train and ease them into employment.

If you can get uninterested women and non-English speaking thirdworlders college degrees, then you can certainly prod young men with no support down that path too.

Possibly military recruitment. Might not heft 100lbs of gear in a desert, but I'm sure they can drone strike a terrorist or 2 with some proficiency.

Also, if left on its own, the population would fall and create job vacancies, housing, and other opportunities. We seem hellbent on overpopulating with migrants for that to happen though, and that's just gonna create more problems for underclasses competing against one another and automation.

Kek

They are important resources. NEETs are memeing things into reality, and we should thank them for it.

Nationalism + WW3 + conscription

literally me, jesus christ.

This to be honest. Well, every 3-4 days or so. Sometimes.