I don't get it

Could someone please explain to me why the internet turned on Jontron?

This was brought to my attention and I read the tweets and watched some online interviews. I don't find anything he said to be extreme in any way.

Anyone on here with any sense that can try to explain to me what the hell has been going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpcLsJ7udBY
youtube.com/watch?v=hz1dfDTH6Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have any sort of right leaning views on anything at all you're a racist bigot

I've been told that. I always find it funny how I was never a racist until someone told me I was. So I figured that if I'm being accused as such, I might as well be. I'll have to learn how to be first.

The west has been psychologically trained to associate any sort of white racial awareness with Nazism

he didn't like Breath of the Wild

>iranians
>white
Just shows american sjw 2nd gen immigrants are retards

basically they made an example out of him for being conservative in the "industry" and everyones a fucking queer these days.

not politics, moved to

You watch dunkey dont you?

there are things that people believe and follow not because they are true they are follow beacause they are the consensus, being agaist that causes a repulsion in people.

He doesn't release anything and the internet hates that shit

He said things that could be interpreted as racist. Also he's a white fucking male.

That struck me as weird too. In what world does the name Jafari sound white?

Literally who

>the internet turned on Jontron
They didn't.
WSJ, ex-Gawker Media's clickbait umbrella, and their super SJW fans turned on him.

Don't make it sound like his entire fanbase left. He gained subscribers during the entire event.

>the internet turned on Jontron

They didn't, he gained subscribers after he told the SJWs to fuck off way back in 2014 and then again this year.

He's not though. He's fucking Persian/Iranian.

'cept he isnt a fucking white male, he's of arab stock.

Iranians are aryans bud.

Because he is a racist nazi who tried to say that more blacks are criminals using statistics proven to be racist since they show more blacks are criminals instead of talking about the social issues that cause the problem.

Its basically what happens when the kids of immigrants become sjw living in white countries. They hang around only in liberal circles and the number of actual real white people they know is low. So they start seeing white people everywhere and start attacking each other.
Jon tron was basically near enough is good enough for their hate mongering.

Joining Grumps tanked his quality, the rest of his quality dropped when he sold out after leaving Grumps
Fuck Suzy, that alien ass looking ugly bitch.

This. I have been acussed of being a white supremacist nazi because I am "white enough". It doesnt matter to sjw, if your skin color is not coal black, then you are white.

He's not claiming Jon is white you fucking illiterate twat, he's saying that his views on race are what's gotten him the hate.

I'm going to explain this to you neckbeard faggot teenagers. Jontron was in the public eye. He was being viewed by millions of people. When you are in the public eye and being viewed by millions of people (and no doubt making $$$ off of that exposure) you have to watch your image. You have to respect (or just keep your mouth shut) a broad range of views. The rest of the world--the rest of America--is not the NEET, middle-class suburban white teen angst racist echo chamber that Sup Forums is. Sorry, but's that's just a fact.

This is not a conspiracy. It is called living in the real world. It's the same reason that 99% of you would not spout your whiny, petty, racist bullshit in a public forum or around groups of people you don't know. GROW UP.

every internet celeb is trash period.

He is a natzeee aren't you aware you bigot

Why exactly? He gained subscribers by voicing his political opinions.

Sounds like you need to learn something about the biz, results show he made a smart move.

because the jews have to make examples of those in media who take stances that are not approved by (((them)))

>I'm going to explain this to you neckbeard faggot teenagers
Top kek. I love when you beardy numales try to sound authoritative and strong.

>Rich blacks commit more crime than rich blacks. Here's some F.B.I. back statistics

"Cancel ALL his funding, this man is racist as fuck!"

>Nigger, chink spic, gook

"Haha, mike matei is so funny."

nah, just an adult male trying to shed some light on you basement dwellers. But is "authoritative and strong" what you're looking for? Is that your thing? Is that what you idealize in other males? Come on by here bud I can give you what you need...

faggot: do you want to check the premise of the OP and then kill yourself? Thx

>(((bootlicking))) this hard
Ultra good-goy detected

youtube.com/watch?v=zpcLsJ7udBY

The premise that shows why your post is retarded since it proves the internet did not turn on him given that he gained subscribers and positive attention from voicing his opinions?

Because they are calling him white you absolute retarded cunt. Its like that guy that shot the dindu.

Post a pic to prove you are not a weedy numale with a patchy beard and problem glasses. Skip all the "ur teh gayz for wanting to see my pic!!1" bullshit and just do it or admit you can't.

oohhhhhh riiiiiighhht I forgot that this was actually an international conspiracy perpetrated by jews to water down the race so they can....uh, what again? what was the point of watering down the race? I always lose interest around that point its like listening to scientologists...

why would I skip stating the fact that first you indicated you were into my masculine vibe and now you are trying to get my pics? for a repressed faggot, your awfully attuned to your degeneracy

>retarded

Do they have dictionaries in Canada bro?

lel, you think the internet actually turned on him? he's psyching himself out, don't fall for the astroturf bullshit, nobody fucking cares. it looks like this guy is trying to apologize or make amends, that's his mistake right there. He needs to just get on with his channel and ignore this shit, it will go away with time. It's a fucking farce, they aren't that powerful.

The guy is trying to talk sense to people, he seems a bit clueless, they just hate him by default.

Yes and when you look up "retarded" in them is says "QkIPM4O+"

kill yourself baby

ok u fuckin Canuck let me enlighten you. the PREMISE of the OP was that the internet "turned" on Jontron. my post was responsive to that premise.

feeling triggered sweetheart?

Yes, and my post was in response to your post on that premise, showing you that the internet did not turn on him, thus it was a smart decision, invalidating your ideas on image.

>in the REAL world, people have my leftist opinions! You racists are just a small minority who's opinions we supress, you are alone!

Literally the left before the last election, how did that work out for you?

This fucking larper toppest of keks m8. But if serious have a pity (you)

Okay, genius.
So explain why WSJ is targeting influential Youtubers who have non-progressive (SJW) minded rhetoric?

youtube.com/watch?v=hz1dfDTH6Dk

Bumping my own post with a picture.
Genius at Explain this video.

False. Everyone I know in real life, including family, friends, and employees, share my right-wing Christian views. You probably live in an urban bubble

Jon was defending whites. That's what caused this whole liberal spergout.

Here's a picture of (((Bruce))) in action

He would have got away with it if he had a tan and spoke with an accent thats the point. Liberals would have just hand waved it but hes suitably white looking to confuse enough racist liberals.
So they ran with the whole hes a white supremacist (even though hes iranian)

I see what you mean. They're giving him the ol' zimzam white wash for convenience. Or they're just too stupid to know what white is. The funny thing is that Jon said explicitly during that one debate that he isn't white.

you sound like a real rational type