Keep talking shit, faggots. You keyboard warriors have nothing on a man who pays the price for his beliefs...

Keep talking shit, faggots. You keyboard warriors have nothing on a man who pays the price for his beliefs. Show your face. Use your name. Affirm your White Identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
youtu.be/726Ujz_KOHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4
>There is no Alt-Right, haha
>Spencer is a kike shill, haha
>CIA psyops, haha

its time to push these witey devils out of the way, to affirm your place on top of the throne of this earth

ethnics of pol, its time to take over

post your face and name

Is Spencer part of the transgender agenda?

My name is Archibald Richardson, and I'm Alt-Right.

Who is that tranny?

Why do all you incoming trolls think Sup Forums supports white supremacism or whatever?

Literally no one here does.

/saged

See this is what I'm talking about. I bet you're a fucking faggot lover.

>show your face
>affirm your white identity
I'm brown.

WHO COULD IT BE NOW?

IS THIS YOUR NEW TACTIC SHAREBLUE?

THEN FUCK OFF

Race identities are an all-American cancer tbqh.

Be the first Cuck of the punch a nazi cringe fest while smug dingos say talk shit get hit. Fuck off with your baiting trash

I've been on Sup Forums before Sup Forums even existed. I'll stay.

Check this:

>Mike Enoch
gets exposed as being married to a Jew - divorces her.
>Richard Spencer
gets exposed as being married to a Jewish-Russian propagandist - leaves her.

At some point the followers are going to wake up. It'll all click for them one day. When it does, prepare you anus.

The very definition of controlled opposition.

>show your face
I would, if I had that delicious Bush money like you Dicky

show us ur tits richard.

Posting in CIA, "damn, our memetics section really fucked this one up" thread.

I do already senpai
no one pays attention to my twitter tho

Redpill me on what happened w/ Spencer's ex

Also what the fuck happened with Enoch?
I stopped paying attention a week after the doxxing, then I saw a thread last week that he's still in charge of shit??

Sup faggot

Spencer is cool.
BUT
Friberg is what defines alt-right for me as a swede

Start affirming your white identity

Putting it in meme arrows and then putting "haha" in front of it doesn't make it untrue.

lol

The final form.
Alex Jones Roger Stone Rich Spencer hybrid a.k.a. Alex Spencer Stone or ASS

havent looked into spencer's new gf yet. ex is a literal Zionist/Russian propagandist. Enoch is behind the scenes of everything, from spencer to lauren simonsen.

Jesus christ, they aren't even trying to hide it then..... Are the fanboys just letting this happen?

Has anyone from that old TRS group taken a stand against this??

>Commit social suicide that could get you fired or arrested so the globalists have an easier time accomplishing their agenda.

Yeah, how 'bout using some strategy you retard.

You can't get fired from being a NEET, guys.

Where's the connection between Enoch and Lauren Southern?

I like Richard Spencer though, and I love Jared Taylor.

>buying into identity politics

Nah, fuck off.

Reminder that Richard Spencer is only free to do what he does because his family is wealthy and owns farms in the deep south.

not that im aware of. theyre all fgts.

Mike Enoch created TRS to promote the various Pied Pipers of the AltRight, such as Lauren Simonsen. The people creating Lauren and Spencer threads all day long == TRS. It's always the same shills, on the same proxies who are very willing to defend Mike Enoch and company.

TRS is the propaganda arm of the IC, as unlike CIA which reaches Governments, TRS reaches out to the People.

Is there anything wrong with him pushing for his people with his time and money?

How can you possibly stand by Spencer if he's still going around with Enoch??
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, what the actual fuck is your thought process?

(((Spencer)))

>SHOW YOUR FACE!

>WITHOUT ZIONIST FUNDING!

>nonwhite girlfriend
>supports Israel
>supports a Hawaiian refugees welcome democrat over Trump
>friend of the Bushes

hmmm

No, the point is the rest of us can't afford to be public like he is because if we get doxxed by SJWs we could lose our jobs.

No, he's just saying that the only reason Spencer can afford to suffer the consequences of putting his face and name on the white identity politics brand, is because of reasons posted that the average poster doesn't have.

maybe you should stop caring about fake money Jews print solely to keep you in debt?

Lmao yeah just be homeless nigga, like money ain't real, wealth doesn't even exist. Like just walk away from it all nigga

if you aren't a bot made to steal information reply to me

nothign wrong with that, but many of us don't have that luxury and would have our lives/careers, some of us even friendships and family life ruined if we put ourselves out there for "the cause"

and to what end anyway? Its all just shills and controlled opposition. none of us even really know how deep the evil really runs in this world

Are the Irish white?

SLUG you should never have started drinking man

>le Jews don't deserve their own homeland
The point of nationalism is a homeland for every people, even ones we don't like. Stop intentionally misrepresenting what Spencer says because you think everyone is a Zionist shill. They have a right to their own home and we have a right to have ours as well.
>Russians aren't white meme
Spencer's wife is Russian and he has a kid with her I believe

there are ways of supporting yourself if you have a family. look into web design, coding, internet marketing and more -- none require a boss.

if you're single and without obligation, save money for one year, then take a year off to live humbly and spread the Truth.

look: you can either think about yourself and your family, or you can think beyond your own lifetime and create the world you want for your kids' kids.

wew the fbi sure is getting lazy

moapheus is a sperg

Ah I see what you meant, I thought you were implying being backed by financial stability was a bad thing. Yeah if I said what I believed and revealed my identity for sure I'd lose my job.

Irish are the only people who are white. The red pill Sup Forums can't swallow
Lmao yeah if you can convince everyone to pay you in cash only or bitcoin, since the banks, PayPal, and credit institutes refuse to provide you service.

because we're not spergs

Greatest ally

>Affirm your White Identity
My haircut (pic related) affirms my Whiteness very well, thank you

If you don't have this haircut, you're not white

Speaking out IRL has some merit. The Kike Enoch fiasco demonstrates that much. But I wouldn't recommend it for most people.

Then why is he still hanging out with Mike "gas all the kikes, but not my wife tho" Enoch??

Narrative is falling apart here m8.

what is more important to you? material success or saving the world? if you need money, there will always be money. you can make what you require begging on the streets. but this is an extreme, isnt it? no one is going to fire you for speaking the Truth and proving your claims.

This is a false crisis.

hi trs

It's simply not a reasonable solution for all of us. And more important to me than spreading the truth and risking being arrested for hate speech and not being around to be a father for my kids, is being an actual father, providing, and building some rolling wealth and raising a son to keep that wealth rolling after I'm done, so we accumulate wealth (regardless of form) over generations, and preserve it from nonwhites and use THAT as power to create a better future for whites.
Basically becoming the Jew.
Lmao whites will never succeed by being street niggers, we need to actually have power and influence.

>mfw I have this haircut

>no one is going to fire you for speaking the truth
Nigger what do you think the world is all America and has 1st amendment?

What was he thinking? He could do so much better.

>caring about the "white race" (as if it's a real thing that actually exists)

what's it like to have autism?

>It's simply not a reasonable solution for all of us.
True. I'm calling out to the Elect, not the many. If you can do it but the only thing stopping you in your own head, you'll have to settle your mind eventually.

>do i want to suffer so others dont have too
>or do I want to let others suffer so i can be /comfy/

?

>Lmao whites will never succeed by being street niggers, we need to actually have power and influence.

money is fake, user. its printed by Jews. it has no value. you are all born thousands of $$$ in debt to no one other than yourselves. the illusion of power is why you are powerless.

I'm not white, I just post here because I hate Jews plus o I have a good career o don't want to ruin.

So this is where the white nationalists get all their milk

Nice try, Government Agency

AYO
*False flags as T_D to undermine Trump support on Sup Forums*
HOL UP
*Gets doxxed by 8/pol/ for being controlled opposition*
ARE YOU SAYIN
*Makes and ass out of himself in front of the media*
I BE A CIA PLANT N SHEEEIT?

Ok, that doesn't change the fact that he's right.
Enoch is still involved with this "movement" and Spencer is letting this happen.

HE HID A KIKE WIFE FOR 2 YEARS WHILE GOING FULL SHOAH ON THE JQ.
She sang a goddamn song about ovens, how can you possibly reconcile this???

They are either LARPing to scam NEET-bucks or they are controlled opposition, there is literally no other explanation here.

TULSI 2020 LET'S BECOME A FRINGE MOVEMENT THAT WILL NEVER WIN AMERICAN ELECTIONS! WHAT IS SUBTLETY?!

>they are either LARPing to scam NEET-bucks or they are controlled opposition
bingo. lil of both m8.

JQ is about more than sperging about "da JOOOOZ!!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

oh look jared taylor is a shill. anyone who isn't david icke is out to get you.

You literally fucking are.
You paid a bunch of money to a guy larping about GAS DA KIKEZ while he was fucking married to one.

You probably paid for a bunch of great nights on the town after her B'nai B'rith meetings let out.

Married to a subversive kike, and he's leading the White Man's movement. This will certainly end well!

put your trip back on

God this woman is so fucking hot

You already know my name and appearance, FBI.

Well maybe you don't, but DARPA does.

Spencer is a good guy, solid speaker and thinker, getting much better.

The people shilling against him are mostly mestizos and mulattos who came here from /r/the_donald and had a mental breakdown when they realized the dems weren't the real racists.

Spencer is legit don't ever let antifa psyops have you think otherwise.

just a leaf guys, nothing to see here.

David Schwimmer knows who is behind this post: youtu.be/726Ujz_KOHE

I used my name and got banned from twitter.

This shit is all 100% fake. They don't want you to rise.

>/ptg/ held up as the highest general thread
back to the_cuckold

Joining the aesthetic hair club

I'm whiter than all of you.

>"LOLOLOL LOOK AT ME I'M AN OLDFAG FROM 2001 I REMEMBER WHEN WE SUPPORTED THE DEMS AND DIDN'T MAKE FUN OF SJWS FUG OFF NUPOL!"
Seriously find a new angle already, Sodomite.

>drug rug
>white

pick 1

Bob has bitch tits

I am alt right too

>Sup Forums is just satire

lurk more faggot

You must be at least this white
>100%
To ride this board

I unironically like Richard Spencer and also TRS. I wish Dicky Spence sounded less gay when he spoke though.

No, you're literally missing the ENTIRE point.

Jared Taylor didn't tell people that we need to oven all the Jews, and he didn't keep a kike wife secret.
>did not lie, did not hide anything

Enoch CONSTANTLY sperg'd about the Jews in full 14/88 fashion while being secretly married to a subversive diversity-pushing MegaHeeb.
>Lied to everyone for 2 years straight

HE IS FUCKING CONNING YOU.

If you were married to a kike, why the absolute fuck would you start a White Nationalist community and promote Shoah 2.0???

It makes no sense, UNLESS
1) he is doing it to make money off the gullible retards
2) he's controlled opposition

He's CERTAINLY wasn't doing it because he hated kikes. He was probably laughing it up all the way to the bank with (((her))).

>pic related was from 1 month before the dox
Tell me, did he ever end up "taking down the jews once and for all??"

Weird how this contradicts this.

I've never read/visited TRS, but the few times I've seen Enoch videos on the jew tubes he seems like a really great guy.

I wish you 8niggers would fuck off and stop making shit threads.

lots of us lives in countries in wich we could actually be interrogated and get a warning from the police (or worse) for "affirming our white identity" online

Trying to redpill people around us IRL is already something...what's the point of ruining our lifes