Have we gone full retard?

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weimar Republic level

It's just virtual signaling like that hate speech bill

If you ever met a police officer or blue collared worker in Canada they're all very redpilled and don't care about identity politics

Yeah we'll see how redpilled they are when they're holding you at gunpoint while they kidnap your children to be brainwashed in a zisexual gulag.

>Have we gone full retard?
only if you sit there and do nothing about it.

>police officer
LGBT HATE CRIME & DIVERSITY RELATIONS UNIT REPORTING FOR DUTY

hahahahaha. Oh, and no. There are no brakes on the retard train! And thus, you never can go full retard, but always a bit more. :DDD

in case anyone wondered what's happening to Canada and why it's happening so quickly. God damn, you guys. this is like finding out your brother has developed a crack habit.

the Weimar Republic never did this shit
i can barely think of a regime that stole children from their parents

Wtf is wrong with you Canadians. I was thinking of studying over there, but seeing the direction you guys are going towards, I think I'll pass. Enjoy the birth rate drop that will come after this. Natural law states that chucked ness is punishable by genetic eradication.

Yeah, but to be fair, there are more and more parents around, where taking their kids away is the only reasonable thing to do, because they are such utter failures. And to be honest, I wouldn't want to draw the line here.
And then what you're going to do with the kids you've taken away, is a completely different story alltogether. Not sure, if you still can give them away to the circus.

Is this a Most Cucked competition with Germany and Sweden?

This is coming from the country with the alien Ms. Ed feminist

>bill 89
Do you believe in good and evil?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

Damn diversity police trying to fill their bigot quota

>quota
Goddamnit, were spiraling into an extremely gay version of Gulag Archipelago

Things have long since passed justifiable violent revolution.

This

TALKING POINTS FOR THE DAY OF THE RAKE:

1. Canada has become an Oppressive Regime and will be forever labeled as such. Make it stick.

2. The Oppressive Canadian Regime is sympathetic towards ISIS and has agreed to become a terrorist Haven.

3. The Oppressive Canadian Regime is persecuting Christians and natural citizens who disagree with ANY of their racist fascist jihadi ideology.

4. The Oppressive Canadian Regime is KIDNAPPING natural born Canadian children as leverage to force it's citizens to comply with it's racist fascist jihadi ideology and demands.

5. South Parks Saddam Hussain is the leader of Canada prediction has actually come true.

Fuck off kike.

>5. South Parks Saddam Hussain is the leader of Canada prediction has actually come true.
>tfw prophesies exist irl and are being fulfilled

oh shit satan trips, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WE MUST RIOT AND REBEL !

Wait, are people (fully) retarded now, or not?!

Wewewewewewew pull ooova

>are people fully retarded now or what?
Well seeing as bill 89 has passed with no riots as a result, I would yes, people have gone fully retarded

I expect 3 of these headlines to be front page news by tomorrow. Canada's pussy pass just got revoked.
Make it happen Sup Forums.

Sweden 2.0 is en progress. All part of the NAU(North America Union) formation plan.

KB with important information:

Canadians deserve this tbqh

>gone full retard
>just now
user, I...

>cavity search mandatory
Ha!
Fuck off nigger

Serious question: What's next? What more can you fuckers do to top this?

Trust me I knew it was bad but this is just totalitarian

Fuck, I need to move. How's Maine?

The ON govt has been granted the authority to steal your child, provide access to treatments and drugs that would stunt his growth and sterilize him, and ultimately a doctor who would mutilate his genitals.

Parental permission is no longer required.

We're fucked. Fucking lesbian bitch fag Wynne ruined Ontario. Ontario is officially cuckland now.

And so upcoming generations have their loyalty to the state rather than their own parents.

Sound familiar? It should, comrade.

>gone full retard
Some very, very long time ago OP

This is simply a renewal/confirmation of same

Out lawing the practice of Christianity and observance of Christian holidays

reminds me of what we did to the aboriginals, took them forcefully from their homes. the canadian government even tested on them.

Wynne is an anti-family Cunt. Enough said

So we have hit a bottom so low it has never been reached before? How do the Canadians even think about this?

Pretty /comfy/ desu

Satan, you know we can only say "have we gone full retard" after x happens so many times, and it'll have meaning to it.

At this rate, soon you'll be seeing dumber and dumber articles than even this while people get arrested online for speaking against it because it'll qualify as hate speech, and you'll still be saying "have we gone full retard?"

Yes.

We've gone full retard.

Canada has ascended to plagues of Egypt status.

Canadian Revolution now Satans Demands it.

>i can barely think of a regime that stole children from their parents
Welcome to soviet union and every other marxist utopia ever

When I read 1984 I thought it was Britain not Canada.

Incidentally 1984 is a banned book in Canadian schools apparently.

Yeah but how about the social worker that takes your kids away because you hate faggots? You think those pencil pushing bureaucrats are red-pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

New Canadian Navy Video OH SHIT

hate your kid? tell them you hate their gender and call the police. Problem solved

>yes, people have gone fully retarded
And hence lots of kids should indeed be taken away from their useless parents, albeit for different reasons... q.e.d.

Communist China and Vietnam. Both are documented of taking your child and putting it outside to die if it's weak and if it's strong into the govt control. Spartan style

When will the Rake finally come and cleanse our land of this degeneracy.

The thought of the children weighs so heavily upon my heart.
Be it under God's providence that we can build a better future for the children of future generations

If you kill all the faggots and dikes, they win and can't steal and brainwash Christian children.

The Rake will be andrew scheer

Soviet Russia would put parents into Gulags for refusing to renounce the christain faith

well that one mayor did smoke crack

Goddamn, why can't the US and Canada round up all these trans gender psychos and their bullshit Shrinks and send them to Sweden? Everyone would be happy. We would be rid of them and the LGBT community would live in Sweden, the world they are trying to create in N. America.

So Soviet Canada in going to be a thing now.

that's why eastern former soviet bloc countries are still christian and refuse muslims. It's only when you have something precious taken from you do you realize how much you need it

Exactly.
If you haven't already, I suggest you read Gulag Archipelago, contained within those passages is the devil incarnate

There appears to be no changes for biological parents. By the time this is even remotely applicable to a child, their life has already gone to shit. Tired of seeing this sensationalist bullshit on here.

>Soviet Canada
No. Cuntundastan.

seriously wtf is with all these sage?

I will be voting for him next election. I'll be pushing conservative on all my friends.

>Tired of seeing this sensationalist bullshit on here.

Why would you even bother to come on here in the first place then?

The answer is that nobody fucking knows about it. Teens dont know about it, 20s dont know about it, middle and old age dont know about it. Family is pretty strongly engrained in most people so this would be a wise issue to start leapfrog redpilling off of. We should just false flag some kid taken away from his parents on some Anna Olsen or whatever facebook page, get all the mummies in a panic, theyll drag their husbands into the issue and it will get traction

Let's do it.

push as many leftist as you can. Make Toronto into Detroit!

Ontario become fully totalitarian. Their leaders are dangerous and are a threat to all families who disagree and to its civilians who vote for them to represent their community's interest. In their hunger for political correctness, they have become monsters who will rip apart families and persecute the religious and political who hold different opinions than what they claim is okay. They are vermin, rodents who should drink rat poison.

Stupid fucking leaf.

(((Scheer))) is part of the tribe. We fucking ALL lose this election cycle. Expect more of the exact same.

PC Party = jews manipulating christians and conservatives.

Liberal Party = jews manipulating minorities and faggot coalitions.

NDP Party = bunch of clowns that have ZERO clue what the fuck they are actually doing, trying to be communists.

Green Party = Don't live in reality.