The 50th anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty is tomorrow. What are you doing to spread the word?

The 50th anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty is tomorrow. What are you doing to spread the word?

>On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

This attack was not an "accident".

Hear the testimonies from the ship's survivors. Watch these documentaries:

>Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

Read these articles:

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/
globalresearch.ca/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-with-orders-to-kill-294-americans/5413807
salem-news.com/articles/march032011/israeli-faces-as.php
archive.fo/95aQd
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ohlookitsthisthreadagain.gif

The gif doesn't move. Fuck off, leaf. We've got plenty of reasons to hate the kikes without your tinfoil shit.

>tinfoil shit
Are you actually denying that this happened?

god damnit i fucking hate nu/pol/

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

>The gif doesn't move

What?

Please bump the thread if possible.

mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

globalresearch.ca/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-with-orders-to-kill-294-americans/5413807

salem-news.com/articles/march032011/israeli-faces-as.php

I sat down and watched the 2012 Al'Jazeera video on the YouTubes with a friend who knew nothing of it.

When she felt shocked, angry and nauseated by the time it finished I felt I accomplished my goal.

>When she felt shocked, angry and nauseated by the time it finished I felt I accomplished my goal.

Good job user!

Hearing on the news a couple of days ago Israel was going to drop a nuke on Sinai Peninsula. No they going to nuke Cairo ! The reason for the liberty attack was to take out early warning before attack. One of the WW3 scenario was Russia first strike, they would take out our Radar stations in Canada. hat is the reason.

get in my oven you fucking creature

Jidf in overdrive

Its always americans protecting kikes.

so wait if Israel did attack the US ship on purpose and it wasn't an accident
What was the purpose of the attack on the ship?

There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;

Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;

Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;

Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;

Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;

General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;

Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;

Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;

Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;

Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;

Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;

Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;

George Ball, under secretary of state;

Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;

Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;

Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;

Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;

Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.”

archive.fo/95aQd

ftfy

Shooting up life boats and blocking the distress frequencies is also a war crime I think?

bump

Fiftieth anniversary of a friendly fire incident on day five of a Six Day War that was already won by Israel.

The attack was deliberate. Why are you ignoring the evidence presented ITT?

bump

bump

Two fold:
1. Make regular votes believe Egypt did it, thus making them sympathize with Israel.
(The planes were disguised as Egyptian)

2. Pressure the US government to back Israel in the war. (They also threatened to use the Samson Option, activating their nuclesr arsenal, which brought USA to DEFCON 3)

You should read up on the Samson Option. It's actually nauseating. Israel has targetted all major European capitals as part of its nuclesr war fighting strategy, the logic being "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother", bringing the world down with itself should it fall.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>Rosenbaum writes in his 2012 book How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III that, in his opinion, in the "aftermath of a second Holocaust", Israel could "bring down the pillars of the world (attack Moscow and European capitals for instance)" as well as the "holy places of Islam." He writes that "abandonment of proportionality is the essence" of the Samson Option

>"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."

To blame the atrocity on Egypt in order to get the goys to murder each other while they (the Jews) rubbed their hands together.

Even the name of the ship "Liberty" was to be used as propaganda to enrage Americans enough to call for war with Isreal's enemies.
"LIBERTY ITSELF HAS BEEN ATTACKED"

Don't forget to say why it was deliberate, so that the scheme makes sense to normies.

The reason is that they wanted America to blame and attack Egypt.

bump

bump

mods should sticky a USS Liberty thread tomorrow. this is like redpill 101

Absolutely. Make sure to create a thread if none exist.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump
Israel attempted a false flag to push us into war, yet every politician you see is a good goy. Sickening.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=2s
For any Christians that think they have to support zionist Jews.

I remember seeing that on TV I think. There was an interview with a survivor of the USS Liberty and he talked about how when the bombs hit near him he staggered out of the smoke towards a sink to get a glass of water to clear his throat and he sees a black guy in front of him but then he realizes it's himself in the mirror and his face is so badly burned he looks black. Then he tries to turn the tap on through the smoke and get a cup and he fills it up in the sink and drinks it and realizes it's not water it's blood, the tap wasn't working and the sink had been filling up with the blood pouring out of a gash in his neck. Then he passes out and when he wakes up in hospital he still has the H from a typewriter that got blown as shrapnel embedded in his foot.

Apparently the Israelis were well aware it was an American ship and fired on them so that they couldn't report that they were currently bombing the fuck out of Egypt until it was over, then like the good goys they are the US military just pretended it didn't happen and told the survivors to fuck off.

bump

bump