This whole meme of "Comey told Trump 3 times he wasn't under investigation" meme is whataboutism at its finest

This whole meme of "Comey told Trump 3 times he wasn't under investigation" meme is whataboutism at its finest.

The President of the United States tried to obstruct justice. He did so maliciously (asking potential witnesses to leave) and then one-upped Richard Nixon by firing the FBI director; and then lied to the public and tried to cover up the whole thing.

Let's say this together...

It. doesn't. matter. if Trump colluded with Russia.

He's already done worse than Nixon. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/donald-trump-is-he-the-most-unpopular-president-in-history/8469854
snappytv.com/tc/4940643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly don't see how it's even remotely possible to look at all the facts concerning trump's administration and think he's not colluding with Russia.

You're retarded. There's no evidence of Russian collusion at all. Republicans will not impeach him. 8 years bitch.

>It. doesn't. matter. if Trump colluded with Russia.

This is fucking next level shitposting. I'm proud, Sup Forums.

Tim and Eric is such shit that I didn't even bother to read your post

lol, cry more you autistic faggot. Enjoy 8 years of Trump :)

You fucking kike shills are trying really hard.
There is ZERO evidence of obstruction. Firing the FBI director is legal.
Keep throwing shit against the wall hoping it will stick. Mid-Terms are coming up and a Republican Super-Majority would be nice.

Nice shitpost.

keep trying
you have 7.5 years to go
sage

is that you again tim? back for more abuse?

Clinton should have just said I'm not under investigation, my server is. Apparently that works.

Trumps just lucky we can't prosecute him for fucking russian prostitutes.

You can sense how nervous trumpcucks are right now

Remember when you shitdicks wanted comey fired for investigating the Clintons? make up your mind.
>2 posts by this ID is new
>(((1 post by this ID)))
Sage, report, and carry on

keep dreaming faggot

Yeah, it looks like they aren't nervous at all.. but you can definitely see that

If all the Russia collusion allegations were false, all Donald had to do was to STFU, listen to his advisers, AND NOT TWEET to make it all go away.

Instead the little shit is drowning in crap he's dumped on himself.

>Enjoy 8 years of Trump
>8 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...
гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/donald-trump-is-he-the-most-unpopular-president-in-history/8469854

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...
гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Really? Because it looks to me like they're beating it raw around the clock because the media lost their big story.

Comey also released his testimony early knowing that Trump couldn't claim executive privilege in a surprise move Thursday. lmao!

OP eagerly awaiting his watch party. Try not to riot when nothing happens.

And if you actually read the report, you'd see Comey was using some verbal gymnastics that suggests Trump was under investigation, except it was criminal rather than counter-intelligence.

what about Clinton selling uranium to Russia, or Fast and Furious and all the other crimes committed with Obama's approval?

They ALL need to go to jail

>if you have any complaints, go tell Loretta Lynch on the tarmac

So this is the damage control being enacted today? Comey hasn't testified yet, I figured you would enact your damage control tomorrow.

>Trump's approval rating higher today than Bill Clinton at this time of his presidency.
>Read article with mental gymnastics saying his approval rating is "-10"

Ok.

>obstruct justice
>A criminal offense that involves interference, through words or actions, with the proper operations of a court or officers of the court.
Comey isn't an officer of a court or part of a court proceeding. He's an employee of the Executive Branch.

An investigation also isn't relevant to an obstruction of justice charge without first proving that perjury took place.

>To obtain a conviction under section 1503, the government must prove that there was a pending federal judicial proceeding, the defendant knew of the proceeding, and the defendant had corrupt intent to interfere with or attempted to interfere with the proceeding.

There you go. You have to prove some or all of the above.

You retards never bother to look up the meaning of these terms.

Yeah a president could basically murder someone and use exec privilege to avoid having his staff testify against him.

Trump is too dumb and impulsive to bother clearing his actions with lawyers and openly incriminates himself. This leads to surreal moments where Trump shills will say there is no evidence of X and Trump tweets "yeah I did X so fucking what?".

And who's gona be president if not Trump? Surely you don't believe that delusional and out of touch dumbocrats have an chance...

Clinton wasn't impeached, Nixon resigned.

Trump won't be impeached for literally nothing. Comey was fired because Trump didn't like him, neither did the Dems. Comey can whine all he wants, but his personal story has 0 evidence and won't hold up anyway.

Republicans don't care what Comey says, he was doing a shitty job anyway. There's no evidence Trump colluded with Russia and everyone is wasting our time.

Sorry, "Colluded with Russia" to "hack" the election. Fuck off with this story, boomers. They have no fucking clue what hacking is.

Comey already said, under oath, that nobody asked him to stop the Flynn investigation. I don't know how he'd plan to a deliver a testimony that states otherwise.

Pence, then Pence appoints someone like McCain as VP and pardons Trump for future criminal charges, and then Pence resigns. McCain or other generic republican then would serve as an interim pres, much like Ford.

We can't let him get the nuclear codes

And who's gona impeach Trump? Republican powerbase, the real powerbase, the billionaires, the lobbyists, are extremely happy with him. Surely, they won't shoot themselves in the foot. And how can you remove the American president without Congress approval?

I don't understand either. Too many people have resigned or are being investigated for there to be truly nothing.

>SHILL THREAD

saged

>they'll prove this Russian connection any day now, says increasingly nervous Democrat for the 11th time this year

It's unbelievable how often he fucks up like this. He has no self control.

He would clearly be violating 1512, not 1503.

Secondly, a criminal indictment for obstruction of justice and impeachment proceedings aren't the same. He doesn't need to have violated a federal statue for him to be impeached. What constitutes "high crimes and misdemeanors" is whatever congress says it is.

I am noticing a pattern where shills disclose their jobs and how much they make on here. Other Chan's too.

ITT:people who read the released comey statement, people who didn't, and all the shills in between.
OP is still a faggot.

>whataboutism
DEJA VU~
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

>lured me in with Eric Wareheim
>Shareblue talking points instead

Please please consider killing yourself. I'm sure you're white and full of guilt. This is your time. Shine. Help the world.

Cases are not made on a single piece of evidence like you're picking your best steed to take to the Kentucky Derby. It is a mosaic of independent pieces of evidence including this sworn testimony, other conversations he may have had with people in government, the firing of Comey and the justification for it, and his own words.

You can bet those hookers were definitely underage. Would fit the other stories that came out last year.

There isn't an investigation. Like at all. And as far as the firing? He's his boss. He can fire him for literally any reason. In an environment where every Obama appointee stands a very high chance of being fired(justifiably I might add) he gave Comey a chance to play ball. He didn't(tho I do respect comeys response). That's how it works sometimes. And yeah. Cases are made on mosaics of evidence and all that. But nobody's collecting that mosaic of evidence if there's no investigation. And there's no investigation.

It's not a 1-to-1 comparison on all facets with Watergate, just the point of obstruction of justice. There are some elements that are potentially a lot worse than bribery. Let's not forget that Nixon was obsessed with leaks as well; there's a reason they were called the White House Plumbers.

From recent reports, it does look like Trump was trying to use the NSA and DNI as tools to discredit the investigation. What's more, Trump went further than Nixon did in that he actually fired the FBI director for not "letting it go" and essentially admitted publicly that his decision was related to the Russia investigation, torpedoing the flimsy Hillary rationale he used initially.

He's fucked.

He didn't fire him for not letting anything go. He fired him for being an unappreciative Obama plant. Which is fine. And those agencies that you listed have come out saying they have never been inappropriately pressured by trump even once. Face it homie. The entire thing is falling apart. This isn't like watergate in that nothing wrong has been done. They've said it. Trump said it. Hell even Comey said it.

WRONG Trump is like "Toni Soprano". He sent his Consiglieri". To wack his enemies, while sipping coffe at Sartiale, no connection with anything

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have autism. Don't be discouraged though, people with autism can still do great things! Get better soon faggot.

How do I become a CNN "source"?

Trump tried to direct the FBI to end the investigation relating to Flynn, asked him for loyalty repeatedly, asked him if he wanted to keep his job. Pretty clear it was repeated attempts at obstructing of justice, and finally succeeded to an unknown extent by firing Comey over his refusal to obstruct said justice.

Clear impeachment case.

So this is how they spin it, "forget about russia! Obstruction of justice!!!"

I can't wait until Thursday is over and the libs have nothing to show for it.

Back to r/politics, also can you post your discord and password so we can have a word with you and your partners

Hahahahahahahahahaha you're such a delusional faggot. It's already been stated by everyone involved that that's not the case. Go get fucked.

Just make shit up that fits their narrative, dummy it on real looking stationary and fax it to them from a blocked fax *. Sit back and watch YOUR words come out of THEIR mouths.

Save the hard copy to blackmail them if they win an Emmy. That's all there is to it!

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

please post more I needed a good laugh today, you're killing me

Watergate is used as a comparison because its the closest thing we have to this shitshow in the history of this country

First time I've ever seen a Senate hearing hyped up like it's some kind of sporting event....there's a count down timer on CNN and everything

This says it all:
"I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the
awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence."

Holy Shit. How delusional do you have to be to not see it?

How delusional do you have to be to see that and then not see that literally every person involved from the bottom to the top has already released official statements that there was no wrongdoing on trumps part. You're the only delusional one here friendo.

lolololol keep going, this is gold my man. mention how he eats two scoops of ice cream in your next post plz

If that's so, why has the Trump team lied about it? If it's nothing to worry about why do they all seem like they're on the ropes?

I agree that this Comey thing is nothing, but you can't deny the Trump team has been very evasive regarding the Russian claims. Like for instance, why the fuck doesn't he release his tax returns?

What do you expect? All anyone has heard about since during the election is this stupid fucking Russia conspiracy that Shitlery Clittin conjured up. This bullshit falling apart is long overdue.

>The President of the United States tried to obstruct justice. He did so maliciously (asking potential witnesses to leave) and then one-upped Richard Nixon by firing the FBI director; and then lied to the public and tried to cover up the whole thing.

>He's already done worse than Nixon.

So if all that matters is if elected officials commit crimes or not, why are you ok with the Justice Department refusing to charge Hilary with anything after having a shady meeting with Loretta Lynch? What about the mysterious "accidental" deletion of over 33,000 emails right after they were subpoenaed?

>Period.
STOP FUCKING DOING THIS. You're already using text. You don't need a rhetorical punctuation device. It would be like me saying, "YOU'RE A MASSIVE FAGGOT WITH A TERRIBLE ARGUMENT. EXCLAMATION POINT!"

If this goes forward and the administration is found to have actors within it who colluded with Russia, then everything is DoA.

They could easily lump Pence into a criminal investigation since he still hired Flynn having knowledge that he had been working as a paid spy for Turkey.

Let's hope the GOP senate see this too.

notice in how every single scenario you've mentioned you've had to say things like "if" or "possibly"? Trump won, get the fuck over it and stop being a little faggot. It's people like you that are the reason he's going to be in office 8 years. If you really want to help your cause, tell your friends to stop being little bitches and to man the fuck up.

/thread

The President asking for a person on his cabinet who is under investigation to no be under investigation is literally obstruction of justice.

Also considering that Trump FIRED Comey after this private meeting could easily be showed to be obstruction of justice.

It's obstruction of justice, it's there.

>It. doesn't. matter. if Trump colluded with Russia.
Man, you shills are really working overtime tonight, eh? I see you guys are now trying to distance yourself from your muh russia narrative in advance of Comey's testimony tomorrow? Really makes you think.

>whataboutism
Huh?

False. You sound like a 14 year old so I get that it can be hard to understand world events like this, but stop watching things like CNN and Buzzfeed and start watching the actual events and forming your own opinions. Thank me later.

Clinton most definitely was impeached dumbass.

You should stick to worrying about your Prime Cuckminister Trudeau.

checked and this

stop reading peoples fucking opinions on the source material and read the fucking source material for once you dumb nigger.

Here's a list of topics for you to start on
>Tunisia
>Egypt
>Libya
>Benghazi being about covering up weapons, including SARIN GAS, being transferred to terrorists used on civilians to false flag Assad
>What really happened in Syria
>Ukraine
>Haiti
>Clinton Foundation and it's donors
>Hillary's entire decades-long career from Little Rock to the State Dept being littered with crimes, cover ups, murders, money laundering, drug trafficking, weapon trafficking, corruption (being kicked off the watergate commission for being a fucking lying loser) while having no real achievements or redeeming qualities at all just a pair of flabby tits.

Basically the entire Arab Spring how it happened and why.
Then read:
>The DNC Leaks
>Hillary email archive
>Podesta leaks

The history of Russia from 1917-Present.

Until you spend about 30 minutes on each of those topics alone any and all opinions of yours are irrelevant. If you don't have a detailed understanding of them you aren't taking this seriously ERGO no one should ever take you seriously.

Really man? Even after Comey admitted there was no collusion? How thick are you?

You realize we're probably paying this faggots rent on a shitty one bedroom loft in a gentrified uptown hipsterberg right now. Like I bet there's literally a non gmo organic coffee/barber shop on his ground floor and everyone working at both have curled handlebar mustaches.

So, lets say you're speeding, and get pulled over. You ask the cop, politely, to overlook it and give you a warning. Are you obstructing justice? Are you gonna be arrested? No.

And Nixon fired his own prosecutor, hows that equate to an FBI director? His firing doesn't stop the investigation. Comey did more than chase magical Russians.

Tim, please.

Go out and buy a couple bottles.

You'll want to be drunk when you wake up tomorrow for the testimony.

It's literally Tim Heidecker.

Say hi to him, he needs love.

you have to go back faggot

The entire Trump-Russia conspiracy hoax was cooked up by the Clinton campaign 10 months ago. The media ran with it and now they're getting burned by it.

Don't downplay the memo.

This is literally evidence of obstruction of justice... as long as you can prove Trump's intent (which seems entirely clear).

It may not prompt Republicans to move, but that doesn't make it less damning from a legal perspective.

Gosh I hope so. A celebrity suicide with my input would be so rewarding

Ya got nothin.

>most unpopular president in history

That title goes to the tyrant lincoln

Every
Single
Person
Involved

Let it finally end tomorrow.

Sup Forums will know when the jig is up for trump. until Sup Forums starts acting weird about all this i'm not even gonna pay attention to this fake news. it's obvious to anybody with more than half a ganglia that the dems are just milking this russia thing in order to stall trump's policies. nice that you'd make your great-grandchildren pay for this farce though.

I actually hope you're right, because if you are, we get to hang everyone. You're first

>He's already done worse than Nixon. Period.

>wew
>lad

You can thank whitey for your country's stability, unlike every other corrupt wetback shithole run by low IQ beaners, spic

>He's already done worse than Nixon.
I mean so did Obama. Nixon spied on a hotel room, Obama spied on the population of the US and several of our allies.

Sorry shill your shit is dying on the vine.

I'd flee the country now, you're actually committing sedition as you type. You're gonna get Reality Wintered.

Also the cute neologisms just make you sound like butt fucking retards, hope you know that just so you don't have to continue to embarrass yourself.

>If "I hope you can let this go" is obstruction of justice...
>Then "I hope Trump gets assassinated" is conspiracy to murder.
Liberals on twitter/kikebook thrown into prison, when?

Name some of those facts.

Conservative outlets know it's big deal by the simple fact they refuse to acknowledge any of this.

Seriously??? You have no idea?

snappytv.com/tc/4940643

Trump has the right as POTUS to ORDER any executive investigation to cease
But he didn't
He barely implied that he would like for it to cease. More than within his right you dumb faggot shills