Train to become a shill

$15 an hour, advancement, and overtime!!! (Multiple Screenshots)

They just gave us a target list of cities and time of attack. Nice work user.

KEK BAMp

>target list of cities

Weird targets...

planned parenthood? how can they afford this?

>racial justice and reproductive rights
>sign up to shill abortion to niggers and spics
>get paid for it

office rent is probably real cheap

They can't this is just a data mining operation for the democratic party. There are no jobs to be had. They are just building voter profiles to try and win elections. Old tricks are the best tricks.

Ask me how I know.

why do I have to ask?

how do you know?

>Planned Parenthood
>"A strong commitment to racial and social justice"

Does my support for the eradication of niggers by way of death in the womb count as racial justice?

>per hour

>tablet posting

>mfw this isn't stupid at all

do they keep track of your shillposts?

i feel like joining and getting paid but not shilling

When someone applies for a "job" you can get them to sign a release to check there credit history, run back ground checks, etc. You can do all kinda data collection that you could not normally do once you have there permission the job offer is an enticement to get the suckers to allow this. Sure you have one or two real jobs to stay on the right side of the law but now you have thousands of files on politically engaged people that includes very useful data. They don't get a job but they do get target political messaging designed for them to activate them politically by the party machine.

If its anything like Amazon remote work, you actually work through a virtual desktop. So they not only keep track of posts, but can track everything from clicks per minute, keystrokes per hour, etc

I forgot to add the real jobs are held in reserve for cronies (of course) and targeted hiring of politically useful people like the sons and daughters of important persons or people in important organizations.

Time to sign up for training boys. You know what to do.

I joined a similar thing and am gradually doxing the members and having sex with as many of their wives and daughters as possible. So far I'm at 4 wives and 3 daughters, with a couple more prospects lined up, one even mentioned a threesome with her daughter which I'm gonna try to put together. So far all the husband's have been leftist lawyers and one faggy little guy who inherited like a billion dollars.

I'm just a poorfag Chad so I can't do much, but I can cuck these faggots all day. I don't even really want to bang anyone anymore, I just do it for God andcountry.

aw dang :(

>being this new
Digits don't lie bro.

I'm saving pics and vids too, I'm gonna turn them all against each other.

I support PP. They keep future criminal niggers from being born.

le_donald works for free. Suck that, market forces!

>summer of defiance program
The fuck?

pics or it didn't happen

Laughably they could be paying $7.25/hr if they didn't fuck themselves with the $15/hr meme

You didn't actually answer how you know but a good read anyway